Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]Quantis Network - QHost+MasternodeX Coming Soon - 8000 ACTIVE Masternodes - page 18. (Read 16528 times)

copper member
Activity: 249
Merit: 25
QuantisNetwork.org
Pretty dope to find this growing i see 85 nodes online already thats about 58% of the supply https://quantis.blockxplorer.info/roi
adding the quantis signature to my profile.

Thanks for the signature support Mate! We are on are way to 100 MNS!

87 MN's https://quantis.blockxplorer.info/
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
Pretty dope to find this growing i see 85 nodes online already thats about 58% of the supply https://quantis.blockxplorer.info/roi
adding the quantis signature to my profile.

Thanks for the signature support Mate! We are on are way to 100 MNS!
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
would anyone have a link I can read to set one up?

Check the OP.
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
would anyone have a link I can read to set one up?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
So nice to find a coin without premine in 2018. Makes my heart happy

Yea the landscape from 2009, has changed dramatically, can you image in satoshi tried to do an ICO?

Haha!  That’s why I am excited about this coin. 

nice yea everyone is pretty excited hopefully the community keeps on growing.
Activity: 1

Yea the landscape from 2009, has changed dramatically, can you image in satoshi tried to do an ICO?

Haha!  That’s why I am excited about this coin. 
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org

Activity: 31
Personally, I've received all my Quan from Exvo. Please keep us updated if you are able to withdraw your Quan, btc, etc.
Today they just change status for all BTC withdrawals on "Almost Done" and now you can't Cancel this withdrawals. As result it's seems a final scam step - there was last way to withdraw your money from exvo exchange using altcoins that cost at exvo x2-x5 expensive than other exchanges. But now you can't get your stucked BTC, buy altcoins for strange price(at least something than nothing) and withdraw it.

no one has been able to get btc out of exvo, i would suggest to buy Quan and cut your looses is better then no btc at all.
VVV
Activity: 17
Personally, I've received all my Quan from Exvo. Please keep us updated if you are able to withdraw your Quan, btc, etc.
Today they just change status for all BTC withdrawals on "Almost Done" and now you can't Cancel this withdrawals. As result it's seems a final scam step - there was last way to withdraw your money from exvo exchange using altcoins that cost at exvo x2-x5 expensive than other exchanges. But now you can't get your stucked BTC, buy altcoins for strange price(at least something than nothing) and withdraw it.
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
Exvo.io withdrawals with QUAN are going thru, Pleases check your exvo account to verify.

Anyone still having issues with exvo?

copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
Exvo.io withdrawals with QUAN are going thru, Pleases check your exvo account to verify.

Anyone still having issues with exvo?
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org

Also we have 6 in active MN. Lets get em up and running Nearing Closer to 80MN! Majority of the Networked is Locked up! Looking Phenomenal Mates!
So would setting up a MN for this coin be the same as any other MN? Or, would anyone have a link I can read to set one up?

there is a few community members on discord that could help you out, but here is a guide made for Quantis masternode, https://github.com/0sunrise/Quantis
Activity: 71
So would setting up a MN for this coin be the same as any other MN? Or, would anyone have a link I can read to set one up?
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org

Awaiting further news from Exvo exchange, still have users with pending withdrawals. The Quantis Relief fund will be put on hold until further notice. Please be sure to comment on the status of your transactions with exvo.
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org

nice to have a place to trade Quan again, all tho people will take it slow at this point b/c of the exvo situation.
Pages:
Jump to: