Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]Quantis Network - QHost+MasternodeX Coming Soon - 8000 ACTIVE Masternodes - page 17. (Read 16528 times)

copper member
Activity: 249
Merit: 25
QuantisNetwork.org
Is there an exchange where I can buy $QUAN?

BiteBTC doesn't seem to work?

Bitebtc has a in depth verification process, takes some time mate.
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Is there an exchange where I can buy $QUAN?

BiteBTC doesn't seem to work?
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
I think this is a potential project for sure~ This team attaches great importance to publicity and marketing. If you look at it this way, friends will talk about it in a few days.
egretia
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org

Over .05 BTC Donated towards The Listing of Quantis Today! We've experienced tremendous support since inception and are encouraging everyone to support the progress and future of $QUAN!

Nice to see the community come together at this point Quantis is growing.

Growing tremendously, very impressed with the individuals I've met thus far.

I'll keep Banging the Drum! Support Quantis as we Roll out Qhidden and Qnet!
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
Still awaiting verification approvals from bitebtc, will update as soon as we are able to trade mates!
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org

Code:
user@server:~/quan/src$ ./quantisd -server -daemon

EXCEPTION: N5boost12interprocess22interprocess_exceptionE      
Permission denied      
Quantis in AppInit()      

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::interprocess::interprocess_exception'
  what():  Permission denied

Any idea how to solve this?

Check permissions on the folder also.
jump on discord there is a few support members that could help with linux daemon setup.

Be sure to check out or New Tip Bot on Discord!

Code:
user@server:~/quan/src$ ./quantisd -server -daemon

EXCEPTION: N5boost12interprocess22interprocess_exceptionE      
Permission denied      
Quantis in AppInit()      

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::interprocess::interprocess_exception'
  what():  Permission denied

Any idea how to solve this?

Check permissions on the folder also.
jump on discord there is a few support members that could help with linux daemon setup.

wow I really like the supply of the coin and the masternode collateral isn't that expensive to get with current prices but there's no exchange with nice liquidity for now. The current market cap is at what less than 100k$ no? That's pretty undervalued consider some shitcoins have 10x more than that and if the coin wants to have an actual usable product, its not out of the question the price could rise a lot.

yea Quantis is moving up, on twitter it was a announce a new press release coming out that would spark some more interest.
Activity: 13
Quan Market on Qtrade looking very healthy Mates! Also seeking dev support  for anyone who can assist with the listing of Quantis on Multiple Dex's. PM for details.

oh yea 10k stats next stop, just the simple fact there is 440,000 locked on masternodes is massive.

Quantis on Masternodes.pro - Click on Funding and support our listing Mates! https://masternodes.pro/

https://i.imgur.com/3e7U3JL.jpg

Hello good sir i come back to say thank you, you very well dev with community, i say best for quantis in my friends.
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
Quan Market on Qtrade looking very healthy Mates! Also seeking dev support  for anyone who can assist with the listing of Quantis on Multiple Dex's. PM for details.

oh yea 10k stats next stop, just the simple fact there is 440,000 locked on masternodes is massive.

Quantis on Masternodes.pro - Click on Funding and support our listing Mates! https://masternodes.pro/

copper member
QuantisNetwork.org

Activity: 339
Merit: 11
wow I really like the supply of the coin and the masternode collateral isn't that expensive to get with current prices but there's no exchange with nice liquidity for now. The current market cap is at what less than 100k$ no? That's pretty undervalued consider some shitcoins have 10x more than that and if the coin wants to have an actual usable product, its not out of the question the price could rise a lot.

copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Pretty dope to find this growing i see 85 nodes online already thats about 58% of the supply https://quantis.blockxplorer.info/roi
adding the quantis signature to my profile.
Pages:
Jump to: