Pages:
Author

Topic: *ANN*【QUARK】 BitCrystal Coin + 200 new commands + decenttralized exchange - page 27. (Read 70966 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
please look at the wiki.... and please type help in the debug window and you get a description when you give the wrong parameters for a command thanks
The wiki is empty,nothing there.
Activity: 419
Merit: 252
I have developed many new commands. It was a lot of work so please do not scoffs at ...

It's true I do not have a complete API documentation. Why because everything makes a lot of work and i can not work 24 hours per day on the coin. But you can try out the commands and expand the Api. It's a wiki. I will expand the wiki gradually.

Please be patient.
i do my best for the coin and i update as soon as possible....

troll community???

No, I do not think so.

I've been thinking a long time about it. How do I develop a coin without use a centralized market platform.
I have never seen a coin, which provides commands to build easy multi signature transactions.

And multi signature transactions are the only way to build a decentralized market platform.

My plan is to offer people something which they can trade safely without which they must be somewhere logged in or must have the fear of being ripped off by merchants.

Up to today,I bet nobody has verified your so-called 'new command' is true or not,bcz there is no complete api doc.
please look at the wiki.... and please type help in the debug window and you get a description when you give the wrong parameters for a command thanks
my exchange worked completely.

Decentralized Exchange Service:

I offer only the api to build your own decentralized exchange service.

If I have the opportunity, I also write my own decentralized exchange service.
Before that,please give the community a complete api doc ,otherwise nobody know how to call those cmds.
my exchange worked completely.

Decentralized Exchange Service:

I offer only the api to build your own decentralized exchange service.

If I have the opportunity, I also write my own decentralized exchange service.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

troll community???

No, I do not think so.

I've been thinking a long time about it. How do I develop a coin without use a central market platform.
I have never seen a coin, which provides commands to build easy multi Signature transactions.

withral request from exchange not done why ?

exchange my bal..10000 bitcrystal not show it open order show..check it

troll community???

No, I do not think so.

I've been thinking a long time about it. How do I develop a coin without use a centralized market platform.
I have never seen a coin, which provides commands to build easy multi signature transactions.

And multi signature transactions are the only way to build a decentralized market platform.

My plan is to offer people something which they can trade safely without which they must be somewhere logged in or must have the fear of being ripped off by merchants.
Dev,what's your further development plan ? Huh

Troll the community.  Roll Eyes Grin

any next update from devoloper it very slow to grow coin why not quick update it?///
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Troll the community.  Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 3
Activity: 63
The name BitcrystalV20_Wallet_really_really_final.zip it's a joke because a coin is never really finished developed.

and please download again the wallet i have added a new command createmultisigaddressex to make it easily create a multisignature address...

detailed instructions for multi-signature transactions follows later. you still have a little patience please. For I am unfortunately very busy and have little time. I do my best to update the coin and to provide you with new informations.

so i have added a guide to the wiki for multisignature transactions

when you have problems with this text thank feel you free to edit them...

http://guildquest.de/wikicoin/index.php?title=Createmultisignaturetransaction

please execute the bitcrystal_conf_update.bat or bitcrystal_conf_update.sh i have added nodes

changed block reward on block 30000 you get 10000 BitCrystals forever . Please download again the wallet thanks.

block reward on block 30000 you get 10000 BitCrystals forever ?

Do you mean the block reward is 10,000 BitCrystals from block #30000 ?
Activity: 2
Can you better express your guides?
The name BitcrystalV20_Wallet_really_really_final.zip it's a joke because a coin is never really finished developed.

and please download again the wallet i have added a new command createmultisigaddressex to make it easily create a multisignature address...

detailed instructions for multi-signature transactions follows later. you still have a little patience please. For I am unfortunately very busy and have little time. I do my best to update the coin and to provide you with new informations.

so i have added a guide to the wiki for multisignature transactions

when you have problems with this text thank feel you free to edit them...

http://guildquest.de/wikicoin/index.php?title=Createmultisignaturetransaction

please execute the bitcrystal_conf_update.bat or bitcrystal_conf_update.sh i have added nodes

changed block reward on block 30000 you get 10000 BitCrystals forever . Please download again the wallet thanks.
BitcrystalV20_Wallet_really_really_final\BitcrystalV20_Wallet ??
Means there is no further development for this coin ? Huh Huh
Is there a block explorer ?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: