Pages:
Author

Topic: *ANN*【QUARK】 BitCrystal Coin + 200 new commands + decenttralized exchange - page 5. (Read 70966 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
WTF PRICE? HuhHuh??  Shocked Shocked Shocked

price slightly grew, about 100 times, now is the normal price for bitcrystal, you don't remember the price for quark, it is the same algorithm. Price will be around 2000 SAT soon

1000 times bro, not 100  Wink

1000%  but 100 times. Smiley From 1 sat to 100 sat. Bro
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

price slightly grew, about 100 times, now is the normal price for bitcrystal, you don't remember the price for quark, it is the same algorithm. Price will be around 2000 SAT soon

1000 times bro, not 100  Wink
Activity: 32

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Activity: 419
Merit: 252
sorry guys in the next time comes a new coin of me with a decentralized exchange so you can exchange between bitcrystal bitcoin and bitcrystal saphir . it its a stable edition with no buggs. sorry guys for the long waiting but i have a real life many projects and i do my best....

please have patience
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
Activity: 34
im pondering what it would take for this crystal to get in to the thousand area
amagin if this happen's we as coin owners would be ecstatic  Cool

It had good volume and value but i think dev is too busy dumping coins for his so called development!   Roll Eyes Tongue  I hope I am wrong but it seems I have seen this before!  Dump low on bittrex and get delisted for no trading volume!  Then be forced to use the so called decentralized exchange!  Like come on dev!  Right now bittrex is your coins best friend!
Activity: 34
developing the decentralized exchange is hard stuff... but as you can see on github... i  going to the end... i am in the test and debugging stage....

So why dont you use API technologies and use blockchainwallet or another bitcoin wallet thats easier and faster to sync with blockchain for your "decentralized exchange"
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Ok, it's all right. You know, people are little paranoid here, but we have a reason. I see your github finally updated, so I'm looking forward.
Activity: 419
Merit: 252
So what happened to the dev? Quit?
not iam here but develop on the exchange, on the minecraft server, and an a exchange coin for the exchange

short

i dont have many time to read your messages

thanks and please for yours patience.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
So what happened to the dev? Quit?
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
im pondering what it would take for this crystal to get in to the thousand area
amagin if this happen's we as coin owners would be ecstatic  Cool
legendary
dev, what's wrong when i sent coin, usually appears “transaction too large” ?  counld you updata wallet and fixed the transation bug!

send parts
or via a command in the console

what command?

Look for a list of commands in the console
or search on the forum
like so sendtoaddres
Activity: 311
dev, what's wrong when i sent coin, usually appears “transaction too large” ?  counld you updata wallet and fixed the transation bug!

send parts

what command?
Activity: 476
legendary

send parts
legendary
bittrex
05/14/2015 12:46:05 PM    BUY   0.00000005    5583724.30350000    0.27918621

hence it will not be removed  Wink
Activity: 21
dev?where are you? run away?
The dev is ill.Give him this week off  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: