Pages:
Author

Topic: *ANN*【QUARK】 BitCrystal Coin + 200 new commands + decenttralized exchange - page 7. (Read 70966 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
i would like to see a more bullish trading for bitcrystal. maybe some volatility for good trading measures. it could bring more of a market place i.e volume. it would be nice to see this sleeping giant, gain some momentum.
at the developer thankyou for your work, wallet and exchange are nice, the minecraft server is an intresting one. creating bitcrystals while playing one of the best talked about games. this one im sure will get a few tails wagging. very cool idea thumbs up
take this coin high 100s 1000s sats
crystal's can shine
looking at the order book ask price is far too low

thanks but guys i need yours help . i need guys builder for my project and i need guys the can good speak english / german.

And i need ideas and concepts to make my project better. If anybody have teamspeak please write me a pm . i need the help of all guys the will help the bitcrystal team...

thanks guys for alll ... its make me happy to see that the project looks cool for yours.

masternodes will gain interest
Activity: 419
Merit: 252
i would like to see a more bullish trading for bitcrystal. maybe some volatility for good trading measures. it could bring more of a market place i.e volume. it would be nice to see this sleeping giant, gain some momentum.
at the developer thankyou for your work, wallet and exchange are nice, the minecraft server is an intresting one. creating bitcrystals while playing one of the best talked about games. this one im sure will get a few tails wagging. very cool idea thumbs up
crystal's can shine

thanks but guys i need yours help . i need guys builder for my project and i need guys the can good speak english / german.

And i need ideas and concepts to make my project better. If anybody have teamspeak please write me a pm . i need the help of all guys the will help the bitcrystal team...

thanks guys for alll ... its make me happy to see that the project looks cool for yours.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
crystal's can shine
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Wallet update?  How does this decentralized exchange work?  It says wallet not online!  I am missing a deposit in my wallet.  It shows the txid, it was received and confirmed, but not part of my balance

which version do you use?

bitcrystal, will not be deleted from bittrex, and the price grows,  good work dev  Grin

thanks i do every my best. If anybody finds buggs with my exchange services please not be shy and please write me a pm.
Wallet update?  How does this decentralized exchange work?  It says wallet not online!  I am missing a deposit in my wallet.  It shows the txid, it was received and confirmed, but not part of my balance

which version do you use?

Activity: 32

bitcrystal, will not be deleted from bittrex, and the price grows,  good work dev  Grin

sorry guys links are

Decentralized Exchange

germany
http://bitcrystal.org:85/bitcrystaldownload/DecentralizedExchangeEx_With_Trade_Guide.exe

other countrys
http://bitcrystal.org/bitcrystaldownload/DecentralizedExchangeEx_With_Trade_Guide.exe

blockexplorer germany

http://bitcrystal.org:85/blockexplorer

other countrys

http://bitcrystal.org/blockexplorer

What iam doing now?
I have fixxed successfully fixxed this bugg from mojang team https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-34947 and yet iam creating a minecraft server with all my coin plugins . Later you can use this server i will release and you can combine with my decentralized exchange so you can trade with other guys in minecraft (decentralized) and you can use my shop to can make bitcrystals with minecraft,

Please have patience... Later i will make more tests with bitcoins with my dex exchange. My test wallets works fine but i need more tests with bitcoin. The exchange works but i ccant give the guarantee that all works every fine with bitcoin...

i do my best ...

Centralized exchange (fast only 6 confirmations you need to can use it)

other countrys
http://bitcrystal.org and http://bitcrystal.org/bitcoinexchange

presentation website thanks sebastian kryptoo...

http://bitcrystal.net
Activity: 259
i bought the coins last week. i wounder how this bitcrystal will shine, seems to have good support too. il stay on this coin and enjoy the crystal ride with you guys. best wishes everyone.
at bitcrystal goodluck.
BitCrystalAlpha on NXT AE!!  A great investment opportunity and ways to earn NXT, BTC, BTCRY, & BTCRYA

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbtcra-bitcrystalalpha-nxt-asset-8054707504116210047-1039973
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on May 1st unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. Angry Angry Angry

and we've already done 2 days worth today with .4 volume already... lots of coins to be had cheap, it's been sleeping while dev was working on the exchange. 

BTCRY is one of the few "forever miners" that I actually like, the in wallet CPU miner makes it feel like a POS coin... lol just you don't even have to buy any to start, just open the wallet and allow the wallet to mine a couple threads.

good money supply, low inflation and a decentralized exchange for under 10 sats!!! can't beat that buy in price

Thanks right in the next time come more tutorials more relaeses etc ... at the momment I working on a minecraft server with my plugins but I must fix mojang readd timeout error since the 1.8 version . This error occures only on windows server. Please be patient. My team increases and 4 people have created a really a good page for here thanks all that helped me

Here looks on

www.bitcrystal.net

Like the website starter page but question on the site. It says "Wallet 2.0 working and staking"

I have no staking in my wallet.
You can find the new wallet in the dex exe but the links are currently offline I change that today please be patient . I switch to a other provider bitcrystal.org and bitcrystal.net are the current pages.

OK. Please let us know when we can download this version of the wallet.
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on May 1st unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. Angry Angry Angry

and we've already done 2 days worth today with .4 volume already... lots of coins to be had cheap, it's been sleeping while dev was working on the exchange. 

BTCRY is one of the few "forever miners" that I actually like, the in wallet CPU miner makes it feel like a POS coin... lol just you don't even have to buy any to start, just open the wallet and allow the wallet to mine a couple threads.

good money supply, low inflation and a decentralized exchange for under 10 sats!!! can't beat that buy in price

Thanks right in the next time come more tutorials more relaeses etc ... at the momment I working on a minecraft server with my plugins but I must fix mojang readd timeout error since the 1.8 version . This error occures only on windows server. Please be patient. My team increases and 4 people have created a really a good page for here thanks all that helped me

Here looks on

www.bitcrystal.net

Like the website starter page but question on the site. It says "Wallet 2.0 working and staking"

You can find the new wallet in the dex exe but the links are currently offline I change that today please be patient . I switch to a other provider bitcrystal.org and bitcrystal.net are the current pages.
legendary
Activity: 1400

Here looks on

www.bitcrystal.net

Here looks on

www.bitcrystal.net
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

Activity: 64
Activity: 32
i havent many experience with testnet.... but i promise that the exchange works and i currently do make a minecraft server with my plugins and i promise that i test its more witjh test bitcoins... and that the bitcoin and bitcrystal have all features for a decentralized excfhange then i have added commands to can see balance from multisig address without owned all privkeys you need only a one privkey... guys please accepted if you find buggs its was really hard works i have needed at least 13 hours per day developed on this exchange. Sometimes i developed a entire day on this exchange...
i do my best

Why i do that?

i hate people the are scammer, i hate laws the takes our freedom, i hate peoples the hitted baseless guys , the steal money, and i do my best do prevent all this...

i dont believe on god but i believe on karma ...

i belief that whatever you do comes back to you, e.g. if you do something good, something good will happen to you, and vice versa.

keep up the great work!  im buying and holding! 
BTCRY price is growing steady~  Grin

yes, because the BitCrystal it is a good coin, and has a good developer

Activity: 64
i havent many experience with testnet.... but i promise that the exchange works and i currently do make a minecraft server with my plugins and i promise that i test its more witjh test bitcoins... and that the bitcoin and bitcrystal have all features for a decentralized excfhange then i have added commands to can see balance from multisig address without owned all privkeys you need only a one privkey... guys please accepted if you find buggs its was really hard works i have needed at least 13 hours per day developed on this exchange. Sometimes i developed a entire day on this exchange...
i do my best

Why i do that?

i hate people the are scammer, i hate laws the takes our freedom, i hate peoples the hitted baseless guys , the steal money, and i do my best do prevent all this...

i belief that whatever you do comes back to you, e.g. if you do something good, something good will happen to you, and vice versa.

BTCRY price is growing steady~  Grin
Activity: 298
i do my best

Why i do that?

Pages:
Jump to: