Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️ - page 13. (Read 31435 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Well good for them because that is one of the best kind of making good profit here in cryptomarket. Their continuous support from this project will provide good financial aid in the future. Hopefully the investors will not hesitate to invest more on this platform.
Well. Most of the people here are wanted to make some noises in which people are supporting the project and investing to the project.
investors will never doubt if what is offered is good and projects without investors will be very difficult as well so the team should provide the best for investors so that this project can develop further

Without investors a project is dead in the water unless they have some massive funding from private sources in advance.
It really needs a project to have a good and positive investors to fund the project, but ofcourse is little bit hard to look for those investors but I know if the project has the potential and great performance the investors will eventually invest and trust the project.

Investors are very careful right now. If you put your money into a project you don't even know when it gets started. Yet your money is tied up and you can't access it anymore.
Buddy, that's what  we called investment and investing is a risk. Invest only the amount that you are prepared to loose. You can't earn if you wont invest and by then you must also be ready to all the consistency and results of the project you invested.  Its a win win situation.  No one can predict th results but you can prepare yourself for whatever happened.

It's rarely a win win situation these days as most projects lost a lot of value. Sometimes even close to 100%. A lot of blood in the streets.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
The team is doing great work as per the time. They are not only actively developing the project but also they are continuously communicating with investors to solving queries related to the project.

That would always be the rule of the team is to keep in touch with the investors aa well as to the supporters so that this project will continuosly progrress and keep the bright side if it. The communication is the best part so that we can see the right position of it.

Right, they should be able to provide good service to their investors and supporters and insure their safety and welfare. Through this, they will have a strong relationship between the two parties maintain the trust until they will reach their goals and objectives about this platform.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
The team is doing great work as per the time. They are not only actively developing the project but also they are continuously communicating with investors to solving queries related to the project.

That would always be the rule of the team is to keep in touch with the investors aa well as to the supporters so that this project will continuosly progrress and keep the bright side if it. The communication is the best part so that we can see the right position of it.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Someone writes that the SCAM project. I will not defend the project, I will only tell that the developer is busy to attend a forum. It as one of options.
Some people are always there to provide wrong information to the people.but i think we are in a right place to waste our time as it is one of the standard project
The Quick is a good project, for me too, not that I depend the project because I wanted too but because the project deserves to be supported as I can see the potential to the Quick team that they can make it into reality ans not just for words and papers.
Developers as of this time needs to have new strategies against project invaders. Please fucos the updates and progress it is not nice to destroy someone that will think the welfare of many, before posting please clear up everything.
Merit: 102
Someone writes that the SCAM project. I will not defend the project, I will only tell that the developer is busy to attend a forum. It as one of options.
Some people are always there to provide wrong information to the people.but i think we are in a right place to waste our time as it is one of the standard project
The Quick is a good project, for me too, not that I depend the project because I wanted too but because the project deserves to be supported as I can see the potential to the Quick team that they can make it into reality ans not just for words and papers.
You gave them big compliment.yeah i can trust them that if they give enough effort in this time,in further they don't need ti worry about their project
Activity: 532
Just ignore it like everything was fine. It is a hater who always convincing the people to not get interested, it can be a spy from another project which want to take down the project.
The project team can't please everyone,  even the project is doing very well still there is someone that will try to pull it down. They are the reasons why we need to stood up at projects back. This people wont stopped to ruin project credibility. Very common but yet the team should settle this before another issues will come.
copper member
Activity: 245
Merit: 26
High quality Design for Cryptocurrency
All comments in the thread is Artificial post
Bla , Bla , Bla

little active team

Last login DEV November 01

SCAM coming !

No any aswer when Exchnage
No any answer proof mining farm
no specific details

This is Joke Project , Dev last post October 19 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47055900 , they do not write anything , only , SELL SELL SELL QUICK

Dev give proof photo Mining farm and Where open Trading QUICK coin ?
what current amount of collected funds?
 , I do not trust this project , be careful people.
Activity: 434
Whether there are prospects for transition from simple mining to this platform? Whether old men will do it or will remain on the old place?
Yes, just see the whole whitepaper so you can learn that there is a huge change to a simple bitcoin mining method and its genuinely can gain so much percentage on returns.
In whitepaper everything is described in quite difficult language. It would be desirable to see simpler explanation and I think not to me to one.
True, in my own opinion they can hire some language translator to those investors that can't understand the whitepaper and I would like to suggest more simpler words than they used to use because some of clients are only new minor English and can't understand transaction and some of the project terms.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Whether there are prospects for transition from simple mining to this platform? Whether old men will do it or will remain on the old place?
Yes, just see the whole whitepaper so you can learn that there is a huge change to a simple bitcoin mining method and its genuinely can gain so much percentage on returns.
In whitepaper everything is described in quite difficult language. It would be desirable to see simpler explanation and I think not to me to one.
Activity: 602
Just ignore it like everything was fine. It is a hater who always convincing the people to not get interested, it can be a spy from another project which want to take down the project.
Activity: 560
I'm pretty sure it was. Actually, every project which posted in here, in bitcointalk, is the most valued and unique project which you can found here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
True, you should refer to the whitepaper for the full understanding and knowledge about the project. Bitcoin mining already uplifted its name with a good reputation so I am very confident that this specific project will become a great victory.

Right everything you wanted to know is in their whitepaper, you can fully understand the importance of this project and the good benifets that brings this to the community and investors. Their continuous improvement in this project will provide good profit at the end of the day.
Activity: 308
if it's true that the developer is busy with the project and attending forum forums but at least tells the news about what they are doing so there will be no misunderstanding between the community here
The community has a big rule in the community.  Like this project it involves development and participating in different projects. Thr forums can affect the development and it gives more knowledgeable that can maintain the project into bigger one.

Exactly, they are one of those reasons why potential project become more successful in the Cryptocurrency. Without this supporters they won't grow up so fast as possible. Hopefully they will cater the needs of the community so that the support will remain strong.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
For now, I think this project needs to prove much more itself to the community. This project needs to work even more hard and push much effort to take actions to all the current situations happening now to the project and to continuously gain the trust and support from the community.
The team behind the project has been working very hard on projects development since from the beginning to till now. I just hope very soon they will get the success.

I think it is one that the team focusing right now, they are very busy in developing the project to reach their goals. We can say how hardwork they are in their job. What they need is our support and patience. So let us be patient in waiting and support whatever decision they do because they know much better than us.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
if it's true that the developer is busy with the project and attending forum forums but at least tells the news about what they are doing so there will be no misunderstanding between the community here
The community has a big rule in the community.  Like this project it involves development and participating in different projects. Thr forums can affect the development and it gives more knowledgeable that can maintain the project into bigger one.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
Activity: 434
Pages:
Jump to: