Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️ - page 11. (Read 31435 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
I think the team is giving all its effort to cope up with the situation as the market going worse to worst situation.luckily they got the support from community,team in this time

You are right! The team is very hardworking and give their best just to surpass the present situation of the market. They never give up on solving each problem. What they need for now is the support of the people in order for them to do their job confidently. Hoping they will succeed on each of their plans.
I know this process is difficult but not impossible.The team is active enough to settle this situation but don't have support for the current situation.so they should gathered community   

Yes nothing is impossible if the team will continue to work on their platform in accordance to the needs of the community. They have to continuously improve the quality of the project to gather more support from the community and become a successful project in the future.
Everything is possible if you're doing hard work. If team starts to take actions towards development then the community will starts to support the project. They should have to come with innovative strategies to make this successful within less period of time.
I think the team has done well according to the time. They just need to provide updates related to projects development to get to know investors and community about the current development stage of the project.
I think the team is giving all its effort to cope up with the situation as the market going worse to worst situation.luckily they got the support from community,team in this time

You are right! The team is very hardworking and give their best just to surpass the present situation of the market. They never give up on solving each problem. What they need for now is the support of the people in order for them to do their job confidently. Hoping they will succeed on each of their plans.
I know this process is difficult but not impossible.The team is active enough to settle this situation but don't have support for the current situation.so they should gathered community   

Yes nothing is impossible if the team will continue to work on their platform in accordance to the needs of the community. They have to continuously improve the quality of the project to gather more support from the community and become a successful project in the future.
Everything is possible if you're doing hard work. If team starts to take actions towards development then the community will starts to support the project. They should have to come with innovative strategies to make this successful within less period of time.
I think the team has done well according to the time. They just need to provide updates related to projects development to get to know investors and community about the current development stage of the project.
Yes, this idea seems great. if they provide each and every necessary update about the project. Then investors will not ask them again about the project's development.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
For the last week after falling of the price also interest in mining fell. Whether this interest will be able to restore the project or is not present?
Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Activity: 574
yes of course, only the team can decide and do the action. What we can do is to suggest but it is up to the team if they will follow or not. It  is good also to get or hear ideas from other people in order to sum up with a better result in developing the project. For now it is good to be patient in every action they do.
You jave a point buddy, we are all here to suggest and share our opinions and insight about the project. This might be entertained or not but the important thing is we are able to share our ideas for the betterment of the project. The project will depends upon the team and how they will run it. We are what they called supporting team.
How many people, are so much also opinions, it should be understood accurately. Therefore any our responses and offers have to be carefully analysed by the developer.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
[s of course, only the team can decide and do the action. What we can do is to suggest but it is up to the team if they will follow or not. It  is good also to get or hear ideas from other people in order to sum up with a better result in developing the project. For now it is good to be patient in every action they do.
You jave a point buddy, we are all here to suggest and share our opinions and insight about the project. This might be entertained or not but the important thing is we are able to share our ideas for the betterment of the project. The project will depends upon the team and how they will run it. We are what they called supporting team.

How is there the point of entertainment even involved in the ICO, from what I can see the ICO isn't even tackling any issue relating to entertainment
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

Yes they have the support from the community but they have to be more aggressive and active here since no one can response the question of the supporters. Still it worthless if they will not give the information the community needs to know.
Since the developer has not publishing the news about their ICO, most of the people are losing their mind and keep saying if its a scam. Where are you team? You need to fix it!

Well, its just a part of the process in developing the project. You really incounter some haters of the project and this is one of the hindrance that need to be overcome to become successful. Hopefully the team will provide actions on this accusation.
Activity: 308

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

It is not hard to gathered the community support but the difficult thin is the team needs to think for a strategies on how to get the attention of the community and they will stick for it for a long. The supporters too needs to acquire and gathered more supporters and invite to be involve in the told activity.
I think for me both task is  highly difficult but with the cooperation and the dedication to do this i know everything will be alright. The cooperation of both parties matters alot there is no such thing what we called success if there is no team work within the two parties. The team will do the strategies and the project progress and the supporters will do the their task to support snd spread the project ideas and information. This is give and take partnership.
Activity: 532
[s of course, only the team can decide and do the action. What we can do is to suggest but it is up to the team if they will follow or not. It  is good also to get or hear ideas from other people in order to sum up with a better result in developing the project. For now it is good to be patient in every action they do.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Yes they have the support from the community but they have to be more aggressive and active here since no one can response the question of the supporters. Still it worthless if they will not give the information the community needs to know.
Since the developer has not publishing the news about their ICO, most of the people are losing their mind and keep saying if its a scam. Where are you team? You need to fix it!
I just dont get it why they are easily to judge and make everything worst small things need to settle silently and possibly this will not  make thing worst and became a big issue. I know that this is quite alarming but still lets be calm ans be hopeful for more posible results.
Team might be looking for some major updates and it is always better to wait for them much patiently as they will soon give a profitable news or update regarding the project which will than gain more investors towards the porject.
The community members always need to look for some major updates from the project team as those updates keeps the community updated towards the project. If there is no update from the team than the community starts looking at a project as scam.
None of the major step should be taken without any confirmation from a reputed member or the team itself.
We dont always know the internal matters and we should leave that upto the team and should patiently wait for updates.

Yes of course, only the team can decide and do the action. What we can do is to suggest but it is up to the team if they will follow or not. It  is good also to get or hear ideas from other people in order to sum up with a better result in developing the project. For now it is good to be patient in every action they do.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

It is not hard to gathered the community support but the difficult thin is the team needs to think for a strategies on how to get the attention of the community and they will stick for it for a long. The supporters too needs to acquire and gathered more supporters and invite to be involve in the told activity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
quick listed on exrates.me
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

That is because the team set the plan for good and that is for all. They think for the brighter future of everybody. The market at this time is low but the team did not stop aiming what is the best of it. Hoping for virtual project that the result will be good also. They hold their hand to achieve the best for all.
What the market now not from the best should not influence the project and its development in any way. Developers have to have a plan for a step forward.
however, the teams are somewhat disorganized in their activities. this difficult situation affects human psychology. people, who deal with cryptocurrency do not understand, what to do.
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
selling 46875 quick core coin for 0,18 $ each
Activity: 172

I just dont get it why they are easily to judge and make everything worst small things need to settle silently and possibly this will not  make thing worst and became a big issue. I know that this is quite alarming but still lets be calm ans be hopeful for more posible results.
Team might be looking for some major updates and it is always better to wait for them much patiently as they will soon give a profitable news or update regarding the project which will than gain more investors towards the porject.
The community members always need to look for some major updates from the project team as those updates keeps the community updated towards the project. If there is no update from the team than the community starts looking at a project as scam.
None of the major step should be taken without any confirmation from a reputed member or the team itself.
We dont always know the internal matters and we should leave that upto the team and should patiently wait for updates.
Activity: 148

Activity: 214
Dev And what now ?
minus countdown  - 1 day 11h Cheesy

SALE is END and no any news

be careful

maybe is a SCAM Project

Dude, calm down. It might be is a scam project but we need to accommodate and analyze it first before saying this project is a scam. There is a lot of factors why they are not updating it yet.

Actually scam projects can be identified and i do not think that this project may be a scam one as most of the updates have been real from this project. This project just needs some time for a better future and settling up their lives.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com

Pages:
Jump to: