Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️ - page 34. (Read 31435 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
There are lots of same project here in crypto world, that is why it is good that the team will find ways to make different or unique to others. They should also think the goodness for everyone and make the project useful to all people. It is up to the team how they manage the project to make it successful. What best to do is support and give our trust to them.
A unique project can make a better opportunity to find more investors rather than zero because the unique thing will always convince people to get attracted.
Now investors became more careful in the choice of the project. Developers need to consider it and to provide some actions and special offers for purchase of tokens.
I absolutely I understand about that mate, all of us here in crypto are very careful in choosing projects to invest and support. Usually we double check and make sure we are in thd safe hands, very normal because of the rampant scams that are currently present in the market.  That's why if you can triple check the project you must to do that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I think the project needs some more time to grow its popularity. But the team is working hard in it. And after a certain time later they will make this platform hugely successful.
Agree,  there are more time and room to grow and develop, with the proper management and  good ideas and and concepts of the progress this project will be a success and achieve the plans and goals that they set.
Activity: 434
There are lots of same project here in crypto world, that is why it is good that the team will find ways to make different or unique to others. They should also think the goodness for everyone and make the project useful to all people. It is up to the team how they manage the project to make it successful. What best to do is support and give our trust to them.
A unique project can make a better opportunity to find more investors rather than zero because the unique thing will always convince people to get attracted.
Now investors became more careful in the choice of the project. Developers need to consider it and to provide some actions and special offers for purchase of tokens.
Activity: 560
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
I think the project needs some more time to grow its popularity. But the team is working hard in it. And after a certain time later they will make this platform hugely successful.
I too so think. In the project there is obviously not enough advertising component and advisors. As soon as these clauses are implemented, the popularity will increase several times at once.
To create a good project, they will need several conditions that will allow them to be the number one amongst the project community in this world. A new kind of mining cryptocurrency has born.

Activity: 602
I too so think. In the project there is obviously not enough advertising component and advisors. As soon as these clauses are implemented, the popularity will increase several times at once.
To create a good project, they will need several conditions that will allow them to be the number one amongst the project community in this world. A new kind of mining cryptocurrency has born.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 6
Merit: 100
New Project, FomoMaster. Join the discord https://discord.gg/YH4dFVT
Merit: 102
Quick is digital mining system if they follow the rules they can have huge amount of money but need to look at the system they have playing because riscky to trust

Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 294
What an interesting project that this Quick is. A digital mining innovation that is truely made something to experience better mining platform in the crypto currency community. Furthermore, the team working behind is a bunch of experts to run the management of the project.
Yes, indeed a very genuine and interesting project nowadays in the market. I do believe that this project has the chance to grow and develop. This will make a huge impact in mining industry. I hope best of everything for the project.

Well we cannot say it as early as now about the future of this project. But the possibility that it will be having a great opportunity here in the cryptomarket is very interesting. Hopefully they will be more creative in making innovation to gain more potential investors.
Very well said buddy. Though no one can predict and say what the future is, I will agree that the future of the Quick has a high possibility to become a popular digital mining innovation here in the crypto currency community. So, I hope that this project will bring more opportunities ahead.
They can eventually do figure out the new possibilities and understand the challengers vast innovative techniques with new recommendations how they asertained that will do bring us more improvements to achieve better upgrades and results.
Activity: 378
What an interesting project that this Quick is. A digital mining innovation that is truely made something to experience better mining platform in the crypto currency community. Furthermore, the team working behind is a bunch of experts to run the management of the project.
Yes, indeed a very genuine and interesting project nowadays in the market. I do believe that this project has the chance to grow and develop. This will make a huge impact in mining industry. I hope best of everything for the project.

Well we cannot say it as early as now about the future of this project. But the possibility that it will be having a great opportunity here in the cryptomarket is very interesting. Hopefully they will be more creative in making innovation to gain more potential investors.
Very well said buddy. Though no one can predict and say what the future is, I will agree that the future of the Quick has a high possibility to become a popular digital mining innovation here in the crypto currency community. So, I hope that this project will bring more opportunities ahead.
Count me on, you got it mate. For sure this project QUICK has the capabilty to achieve what they aim for and it needs more effort just to accomplish everything. The crypto currency is well round it is the commonly use now a days because it is already exist.
Along with the digital dimension the developer did focused considering the ecofriendly establishment that cherishes every miner as we much do worry on the economic loss we consume.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Count me on, you got it mate. For sure this project QUICK has the capabilty to achieve what they aim for and it needs more effort just to accomplish everything. The crypto currency is well round it is the commonly use now a days because it is already exist.
Activity: 518

Activity: 308

Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
This project will surely gives a good service to the community knowing that the mining industry is fastly growing everyday. Hopefully with the constant development of the project they will come up with a great opportunity in the crypto community in the future.
Precisely yes, as I read the thread some of the statements are not good to read but ofcourse the team need to accept everyones options and take it as good criticism and to nzke better for the next few months,

Well the team should not get affected about some criticism comment with respect to this project. In fact they will just use this as their stepping stone to meet their objectives and continue to provide good quality performance to their investors and supporters.

All the criticism can be used as an asset to the project so that it will keep and get for more opportunities to come. Their are lots of struggles that come along it is up to you on how are you going to handle and let it an advantages for more income to come.

Exactly, all of this are just a normal thing that they may encounter as they continue to work on their platform. I think they're not just the one who encountered this kind of criticism comment. If you have just the determination to fullfill those goals that you have then you should not get affected about it.
This project will surely gives a good service to the community knowing that the mining industry is fastly growing everyday. Hopefully with the constant development of the project they will come up with a great opportunity in the crypto community in the future.
Precisely yes, as I read the thread some of the statements are not good to read but ofcourse the team need to accept everyones options and take it as good criticism and to nzke better for the next few months,
Developers have to listen to any criticism concerning the project and try to eliminate defects. Only such approach can with high probability provide success of the platform.
Well correct Bud, they need to listen and entertain the public criticism because they  can  learn so much from that, and this make them more emotionaly and critically strong to face all the challenges and circumstances that the project encounter.
Merit: 11
Developers have to listen to any criticism concerning the project and try to eliminate defects. Only such approach can with high probability provide success of the platform.
Yes, they should give time time to read rhose criticisms because they can improve and develop a good idea and strategies with the help if this criticism. Always think that there is positive and negative criticism and good thing about it is do the best way to convert the negative  criticism to  positive one to do better and  to improve.
Activity: 532
Pages:
Jump to: