Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️ - page 36. (Read 31435 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
https://quickcore.io/
When exchange and which name exchange  ?

Not fixed yet. Be sure that It will announce after end of ICO. Stay connected with us. Recommended to follow us on social channel- https://twitter.com/quick_ledger, https://www.facebook.com/quickledger/, https://t.me/quickcore
copper member
What possible need of algorithm is required for the wallet?Is it easy to open account in the Quick project?because some difficulty is arising during log in 

Go here https://dashboard.quickcore.io and create ccount to buy quick coin. There ius no difficulty.

i see in the wallet there is the feature to run masternode
https://i.postimg.cc/fLZRHcKX/masternodequick.png

what amount of coins required for masternode?
There is no amount of coins required for masternode since there is no masternode feature in the coin. It is a pure PoW, just like bitcoin does with its PoW system.

DEV please answer what amount of coins required for masternode?

Please find out your answer here- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46950902
copper member
I cant find info about pre-sale.How much funds was collected?

Its not viewable. Sorry for that, but it will announce after finish token sale.

And bounty compaign ended in 20 november,and what about kyc for bounty hunters?thanks/

Please bounty issue ask on to Bounty manager.
copper member

Minimum 50 USD you can invest for buying quick coin. You will get 200 token by paying 50 USD.
copper member
What brightest differences at this platform with acquaintances all cloud mining? Whether there is something the general here or just sphere is similar?

I request to see that, you will be clear about quickcore..

I not absolutely understood what is represented on a screenshot. It turns out what having 1 bitcoin on balance I will be able to receive 21 bitcoins in a year? It is impossible or I not so understood something.

In previous question he asked about quickcore project. For that I send him screenshot for checking out information.
copper member
Dev Explain this !

Please check out about Algorithm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm

And secondly - The box is for your ETH address, which address will get Quick token.

Sorry for my mistake , which algorithm ? your  wallet is not ETH only DASH Clone https://quickcore.io/apps/windows/quick-qt.exe Explain this !

Maybe you did not use ETH address or maybe you used exchnage ETH address or DASH address. SO please be sure.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
And bounty compaign ended in 20 november,and what about kyc for bounty hunters?thanks/
For this concerns and quires you can send and leave your message to this thread and for your more questions you can raised it to the proper people. Also you can joined and
participate the telegram for the enlightenment of your questions and concerns.
Yes, exactly, In the telegram group of this ICO you can easily get a replay on queries.So without any hesitation join the telegram group of this ICO and get the answer directly from the team on your queries.
Many do not manage to follow in Telegram answers from developers therefore they prefer for this purpose a forum, for such people and there is this thread.
Yes, uts the teams discretion if  they will answer or leave the massage un read or un noticed but for the best way is to address each questions as much as they can because questions and quires means that the project has active community and and gain the public interest which means the project is well known and chance of success is available.
I'm pretty sure there is no kyc to the bounty so that they can easily withdraw their tokens they have gotten from the bounty campaign. You can ask their team if you are not sure.
Activity: 602

There is no exchange about this lol. But soon, if the developer comes to read the whole thread with a bunch of comments and replies you can do such a great thing.
Activity: 434
For this concerns and quires you can send and leave your message to this thread and for your more questions you can raised it to the proper people. Also you can joined and
Yes, exactly, In the telegram group of this ICO you can easily get a replay on queries.So without any hesitation join the telegram group of this ICO and get the answer directly from the team on your queries.
Many do not manage to follow in Telegram answers from developers therefore they prefer for this purpose a forum, for such people and there is this thread.
Yes, uts the teams discretion if  they will answer or leave the massage un read or un noticed but for the best way is to address each questions as much as they can because questions and quires means that the project has active community and and gain the public interest which means the project is well known and chance of success is available.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Its about the team where they are going to prefer to answer the questions of the people. I think it's better that the team will response all this queries on both, the telegram channel and in their thread. Both channel are having their supporters they should give frequent answer to them.
Its their choice in the first place but since the project is nice and already gain attention from the public better if  they still have time answer quires and questions from the people, because this simple shoe how active and dedicated the team members to the project.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Its about the team where they are going to prefer to answer the questions of the people. I think it's better that the team will response all this queries on both, the telegram channel and in their thread. Both channel are having their supporters they should give frequent answer to them.

It depends on the team where to answer those queries. The team should inform the supporters and investors where to go when queries occur. We all know that it is very important to have knowledge and understand everything so that to stop those worries and hesitations. Hoping the team will be active more in terms of answering queries and giving updates.
Activity: 532

Quite good suggestion mate, the team should have time to answer all the queries from the public some are from this thread and some are directly raise in their telegram channel. I know that the team and developers are busy but still replaying all the questions will eventually help the project to have strong community and solid supporters.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
i see in the wallet there is the feature to run masternode
https://i.postimg.cc/fLZRHcKX/masternodequick.png

There is no amount of coins required for masternode since there is no masternode feature in the coin. It is a pure PoW, just like bitcoin does with its PoW system.

DEV please answer what amount of coins required for masternode?
You were accurately given in my opinion the answer concerning it, this coin will not support an masternode algorithm. What you still want to receive answers? Why to disturb the developer on trifles?
Activity: 308

Activity: 434
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I think if you go to the telegram or other social site you will get the answers about project as i think team is busy with the update of their progress
Yes, exactly telegram group is the easiest way to get answers directly from team members on queries.
That is true, telegram group is the easiest way of getting into it and a way of communication. For more details that tou wanted to know the telegram is the best answer of all you queries you have because in their all the inputs are gathered and assembled to be easy for everyone to access.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I think if you go to the telegram or other social site you will get the answers about project as i think team is busy with the update of their progress
Yes, exactly telegram group is the easiest way to get answers directly from team members on queries.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 518
They likely seems great enough to set up a project which necessary to make a new kind of mining in the whole cryptocurrency world. I can expect if they will reach a massive goal.

The project was being created base on the needs of the community in the the crypto world. This project will provide a good service in the part of the mining industry. We are all aware about the concept of the mining industry and this is what we need. It is an innovation of some sort of thing that would surely help to ease and minimize the amount of the energy consumption.
The platform will be suitable not only for enthusiasts, but also and corporations will be able to use its services. The Mining is very popular among different branches and segments of the population.
Well, yes. They likely gonna improve the whole mining system around the world and get profit by mining. I hope this project can stay longer without any problem in the future.

Right, hopefully they will continue to provide good service to their supporters and investors. Knowing that the platform is quite interesting and informative, this project is very useful in this present time. The mining industry is getting bigger so it is good that they will continue this work till they meet their objectives.

Good service is very important to the investors and supporters that is why the team should not stop in upgrading the project. It is one way to make it more useful and attractive which lead to increase of number of supporters and investors. Surely that soon this will succeed most especially that mining industry is increasing.
That is really true buddy. If the project team behind the Quick will keep on striving as doing the best performance that they could to keep on gaining the attention of the crowd, then this new digital minkng innovation project can grow even more here in the crypto currency community and a high potential to reach more achievements and continuous success.
Pages:
Jump to: