Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RACE] PoW / Masternodes, Lyra2REv2, ASIC-Resistant, Constant MN-Reward - page 20. (Read 66938 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 1
the order book in https://stocks.exchange/trade/RACE/BTC is sometimes strange...
(Buy orders higher than Sell orders but not executed)

I have seen that on other pairs, not only RACE

why put it on the stock exchange? Angry   is it shit exchange. idoits you all
We are in the process of getting listed on other exchanges. Most of the exchanges are either very expensive or very slow in replying to listing requests.

Did you use southxchange often ? I have an account there but didn't use much, so I don't know if it's good or not.

Hope it's not lagging as stocks.exchange is...
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
tnx for the sig airdrop
I need to PM some of the devs, is it possible? can someone tell me who are the RACE devs in this topic?

Regards.

PM me. Usually it's best to join the Discord an talk to one of us.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
tnx for the sig airdrop
I need to PM some of the devs, is it possible? can someone tell me who are the RACE devs in this topic?

Regards.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Looks great. I just joined the signature campaign. Thanks!  Smiley
Activity: 42
would like to know re "Will you plan twitter bounty campaign?" as well. Thank you in advance
Activity: 95
Will you plan twitter bounty campaign?
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
As a soon-to-be owner of a 1080ti, I've read that Lyra algo is good for this card and found this coin. The name alone though is not very convincing! Good job with doing so many translations though.
Activity: 95
Trading volume halved in the past 24 hours. Most likely problems at stocks.exchange put people off trading there. As with any other security, liquidity is important. More exchanges will provide that.

stock exchange they have server 1 x xeon E5502 2cores and they want operate exchange coin Cheesy. crazy brothel this time Roll Eyes

No way really?! no wonder why the orders isnt getting processed fast!
Activity: 82
STRAKS: straks.io
hi Dev,

I've been upgraded today from Jr. member to Member, could you please adapt the sign. rewards for me this week? Thanks a lot

Me too , DEV can you upload my status in your List.

I guess a few people already got that upgrade or will get it shortly. I would have thought it will be marked up during the weekly post review prior to each airdrop. Am I right?
Activity: 127
hi Dev,

I've been upgraded today from Jr. member to Member, could you please adapt the sign. rewards for me this week? Thanks a lot

Me too , DEV can you upload my status in your List.
Activity: 39
Trading volume halved in the past 24 hours. Most likely problems at stocks.exchange put people off trading there. As with any other security, liquidity is important. More exchanges will provide that.

stock exchange they have server 1 x xeon E5502 2cores and they want operate exchange coin Cheesy. crazy brothel this time Roll Eyes
Activity: 82
STRAKS: straks.io
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
With all the recent developments and new exchanges coming this coin future is looking bright and shiny.
the order book in https://stocks.exchange/trade/RACE/BTC is sometimes strange...

We are in the process of getting listed on other exchanges. Most of the exchanges are either very expensive or very slow in replying to listing requests.
Activity: 39

Activity: 156

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
why is there a message on the forum saying you put a virus in your wallet to steal wallet,dat files? please respond ASAP

https://github.com/Bitmessage/PyBitmessage/commit/3a8016d31f517775d226aa8b902480f4a3a148a9#comments

It's allows a remote execution, . In the logs I see attempts to run a windows executable and to steal electrum wallet files.
Dev, I did not get paid for sig campaign. I see you checked most of the members who asked about it, but you didn't respond to me. Can you please check to see why I was not paid? Am I still able to earn for this week, or do I need to sign up again since I wasn't paid for some reason? Thank-you for your help.

I can not find your userID in the signup sheet. If you send me your e-mail or Race address, I can look for that.
Activity: 42
I don't ask about it, but i get it! Thanks dev
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Dev, I did not get paid for sig campaign. I see you checked most of the members who asked about it, but you didn't respond to me. Can you please check to see why I was not paid? Am I still able to earn for this week, or do I need to sign up again since I wasn't paid for some reason? Thank-you for your help.
Pages:
Jump to: