Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RACE] PoW / Masternodes, Lyra2REv2, ASIC-Resistant, Constant MN-Reward - page 23. (Read 66938 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
All signature bounties have been payed out. If you are missing one please send us a private message.

Post count from yesterday will count.
Do I need to register again for the bounty?
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
All signature bounties have been payed out. If you are missing one please send us a private message.

I didn't get the coins for the signature campaign. Very upset! All the requirements have been met.
Activity: 170

Will this one last only one month or be expanded a little bit, dev?
Activity: 56

Thx Dev! This my first bounties) I got 2 coins  Cool
Activity: 83

Activity: 168
Dev's, I did not receive payment, can you please look at my posts and post count.
Me too, dev. Please spend a couple of minutes to look at my account.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Dev's, I did not receive payment, can you please look at my posts and post count.
Activity: 134
Sorry - we forgot about the Newbies! We are preparing an update and will sent out newbies as well within one hour. Total only 170 of 1200 were using the signature, some are invalid.
Thanks for your quick response, dev. Will the post count of new week be counted today or yesterday?
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Thanks for the sig payment dev.
Sorry - we forgot about the Newbies! We are preparing an update and will sent out newbies as well within one hour. Total only 170 of 1200 were using the signature, some are invalid.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
Out of 1200 submission only around 50 Roll Eyes were valid and have been payed.

- You must wear the signature the whole time
- At least one post per day.
- Posts have to be constructive.
- At least 10 posts per week in bitcointalk forums
50?! it's either a joke or a mistake. Think-the second
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
5 RACE just appeared on my wallet, magic!!!
thanks devs
Activity: 43

Have it been paid, Dev?

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 97
why no signature coins  Huh
There you go, as dev announced.
Short update on the signature campaign:

We have received over 1200 requests and are checking them currently. Most of the requests are fake unfortunately which means we need more controls. We have a snapshot of all data and you will for sure get your payments- but please bear with us if not all payments will be finished today.
Furthermore
Most of the team is on EU timezone - we are preparing the signature bounties today and will sent them later that day Smiley

Please keep calm, and wait patiently. you will receive your coins if you follow all requirements of the campaign.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
why no signature coins  Huh
Activity: 46

We have received over 1200 requests and are checking them currently. Most of the requests are fake unfortunately which means we need more controls. We have a snapshot of all data and you will for sure get your payments- but please bear with us if not all payments will be finished today.
Ok thanks, have you sent to any participant or all under checking procedure?

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
STRAKS: straks.io
no get deposit in stock.exchange, in wallet 105 confirmation,
very shit services
Really? Are you serious about stock.exchange?

I don't use s.e myself but hear from others that there are problems from time to time.

this site is a continuous problem

Right, thanks, this is good information.
Pages:
Jump to: