Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RAIN] RainbowGoldCoin ★ Hundreds of Millions in Bounties! - page 31. (Read 70326 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I find this very intresting i have setup a block explorer for myself(ABE).

And i can see one account, first taking the premine 2 days ago,
then another account yesterday mining for about 500 blocks.

So ontop of the original amount of premine another 500 blocks, thats nice
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
lets not go to the mooon...lets go over the  RAINBOW  TO THE MOON

That one deserves a tip, send ur addy

RGSMBivSugNhZaJbTKq8iEbwV9DLXtvNcy

yay!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USKaDV4yZcw

Leprechaun the movie-s     not bad had a good laugh while he speeks his rhimes Smiley
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
to all people and their accusations : you all know that if you have the wallet and start solo mining with something like 20-30mh/s on the lowest difficulty on start you will get quite a vast amount of coins fast. And if you are d***ass you will sell fast what you have and move on to the next coin. This is a way some people work. This is not correct but it's not correct to ruin a coin at the very beginning with accusations for dev selling his premined coins. I'm sure that all of you can do the math that it's not worth to sell at those prices. This is coming from people looking for fast money. I suggest all settle down and for at least a week, let's get another Exchange.

1. Those telling you that coin is dead and you need to sell all at 1sat and leave are the same that just want to buy at lowest price and sell afterwards when price settle down like I said. Don't follow them.
2. I'm mining with only 2mh/s, i have made an account on one of the pools, configured it as 1st pool and when pool started to mine i was in also. I did not do solo "grinding" like the folks ruing the coin now.
3. You need to think more like others, put yourself on the Dev place, do you really would like to ruin something at the very first beginning when you have put effort on it ? Nevertheless it's 1hr work or 1 week.

Piece and good luck !

Apparently you didn't see 50,000,000+ coins available on exchanges hours before the launch. I only have like 60k coins mined, but will certainly dump them for even a satoshi when given the chance. When a dev and his buddies flood an exchange before the dam coin is even launched....that tells me "she's dead Jim"
wow .really that many coins.thats a fuking joke.im leaving this coin now .have fun mining but something seems up here.

There was a bunch of ppl that got the source and wallets in order to get pools and other things working.  Some might be WHALES and started dumping.

Right not we are at 1 Billion KH! so the WORLD wants this coin.  Move on, I am not selling anything right now.  Only the foolish sell at 1 satoshi!

to all people and their accusations : you all know that if you have the wallet and start solo mining with something like 20-30mh/s on the lowest difficulty on start you will get quite a vast amount of coins fast. And if you are d***ass you will sell fast what you have and move on to the next coin. This is a way some people work. This is not correct but it's not correct to ruin a coin at the very beginning with accusations for dev selling his premined coins. I'm sure that all of you can do the math that it's not worth to sell at those prices. This is coming from people looking for fast money. I suggest all settle down and for at least a week, let's get another Exchange.

1. Those telling you that coin is dead and you need to sell all at 1sat and leave are the same that just want to buy at lowest price and sell afterwards when price settle down like I said. Don't follow them.
2. I'm mining with only 2mh/s, i have made an account on one of the pools, configured it as 1st pool and when pool started to mine i was in also. I did not do solo "grinding" like the folks ruing the coin now.
3. You need to think more like others, put yourself on the Dev place, do you really would like to ruin something at the very first beginning when you have put effort on it ? Nevertheless it's 1hr work or 1 week.

Piece and good luck !

Apparently you didn't see 50,000,000+ coins available on exchanges hours before the launch. I only have like 60k coins mined, but will certainly dump them for even a satoshi when given the chance. When a dev and his buddies flood an exchange before the dam coin is even launched....that tells me "she's dead Jim"

maybe...but...butt..it must start to circulatee somehow...aill  say its cheap for satoshi..lower cant even go orr??...Smiley  1 satoshi = 0.00000001 nanotoshi Smiley    

sell something for it   like pair of  old socks sparkeld with real gold for    like     3000rainbows  Smiley

how to make it worth something in like person to person android type of sell....have to find someone in my region that sells something or wants to buy something for it   KABOOOM
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Piece and good luck !

wow .really that many coins.thats a fuking joke.im leaving this coin now .have fun mining but something seems up here.
Activity: 392
member of GameCredits Dev team
Good luck,i am with u!!!!

Roll Eyes

to da moon Cool
Activity: 635

Piece and good luck !

RGSMBivSugNhZaJbTKq8iEbwV9DLXtvNcy

yay!!
Just a note to pool operators: If your site times my login out, I WILL set auto-refresh to keep me logged in and hammer your server. I'm on several coins and many pools and like to be able to see what is going on. I HATE having to login every 4 friggin seconds..............just saying.
Activity: 440

Piece and good luck !

Activity: 266
http://rainbow.steadymining.com supporting RainbowGoldCoin

Stratum
PPLNS
0%Fee
24/7 Uptime
Actively Monitored Server

Feel free to join us at:
http://rainbow.steadymining.com
Activity: 154
i would just like to congratulate everyone for mining on the one pool and not spreading hashes . really fuking intelligent guys. like really . how fuking dumb can some people be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't agree more.
now that rain.coins4everyone.com is up and running, i'll suggest to you guys to switch to it.

happy mining!
Damn peeps are mining at 1 pool.  I am going to temp. remove the top pool! Sorry! I have to do it!! just for a few hours!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i like the logo.interesting!
Activity: 25
this coin is perfect for st Patricks day.
Activity: 14
good information for me. thanks. Huh
Then why don't you buy up all those 1 satoshi coins, since you "believe" Tongue
Activity: 644
i would just like to congratulate everyone for mining on the one pool and not spreading hashes . really fuking intelligent guys. like really . how fuking dumb can some people be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: