Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RAI]Raicoin: a novel block-lattice coin (testnet online) - page 3. (Read 2410 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Does raicoin support smart contract?
In the block-lattice architecture, smart contract is only suitable for apps without data exchange between its users, i haven't seen such a service scenario yet.
But RAI does support apps such as token in other way
got it, ty
Activity: 65
In the block-lattice architecture, smart contract is only suitable for apps without data exchange between its users, i haven't seen such a service scenario yet.
But RAI does support apps such as token in other way
Activity: 9
Reminder: last day for  0.1BTC/invitation, the dead line is 1, Sep, 2020 00:00:00 UTC
Some donator still don't contact me, please claim your invited node account ASAP
Activity: 7
Thanks for promoting, but please DO NOT SPAM any where, thanks
i will never do that Smiley
The giveaway bot is upgraded  with the referral bonus feature:  Both referrer and referee will get 50% extra bonus every time the referee claims giveaway.
If any buddy wants a referrer, please PM me Grin
Thanks for promoting, but please DO NOT SPAM any where, thanks
The giveaway bot is upgraded  with the referral bonus feature:  Both referrer and referee will get 50% extra bonus every time the referee claims giveaway.
If any buddy wants a referrer, please PM me Grin
The giveaway bot is upgraded  with the referral bonus feature:  Both referrer and referee will get 50% extra bonus every time the referee claims giveaway.
To all node owners: 2 tips for maximizing your node reward
1. Change your wallet account's representative to your own node account
2. Make least 1 transaction every 2 days. This is due to the reward is transaction driven and the RewardRate is designed as daily compound rate.  Especially the first year you should do this.
How can i get more coins except free giveaway? May i buy some coins from u? @BitHaru
we don't sell coins at this moment, you'd better running a invited node to get airdrop.
thanks
How can i get more coins except free giveaway? May i buy some coins from u? @BitHaru
we don't sell coins at this moment, you'd better running a invited node to get airdrop.
tip: all donators, please contact me to claim your invited node account, the airdrop to invited nodes  is in progress
Live version V1.1 is released: https://github.com/raicoincommunity/Raicoin/releases/tag/V1.1

New features:
    1. Add rpc for rai_wallet app.
    2. Security enhancement.
For Windows, is the Windows wallet itself is a node ?
Also can we have a group on Discord ?
1. no. The wallet is just a wallet. It's not a good design to run a node on PC.
2. the giveaway bot is developed based on telegram. Currently, i don’t have enough time to develop a discord based bot.
The warm up giveaway is in progress, please join our telegram group to claim your free coins:https://t.me/RaicoinOfficial
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
For Windows, is the Windows wallet itself is a node ?
Also can we have a group on Discord ?
Live version V1.0 is released: https://github.com/raicoincommunity/Raicoin/releases/tag/V1.0

This version is used for the trial operation of the live network. If there are no irreversible fatal bugs, it will operate as the main network. Otherwise, we reserve the right to reset the network.

Does the beta net still alive? The beta wallet is uninstalled when i install the live wallet.
Yes, beta network is still running, install the beta wallet again, when the system ask u if uninstall the existing rai_wallet, choose NO.
Pages:
Jump to: