Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]RAPTURE /POW(Neo)/78% MASTERNODE REWARDS+CHARITYNODES/ our-rapture.com - page 23. (Read 36711 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
By the way, the ArcPool port # appears to have changed since the OP.  It is now indicated as 31010 for RAP on their site, though maybe the original works too?  I'm currently using 31010 and it seems to be working fine.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
These starting exchanges are ok, but hope Rapture will be listed on bigger exchanges too.

give it time - projects only been alive for a couple of days lol
Activity: 27
These starting exchanges are ok, but hope Rapture will be listed on bigger exchanges too.
Activity: 67
Exchange update

A quick update on exchanges. We took the temperature on Discord and it sounds like most community members were generally upbeat on stocks.exchange. It sounds like they've made some improvements over the past week and transactions are processing much quicker. The listing fee has been paid and we'll work with them to get integrated as quickly as possible. Southxchange was a popular request, their listing fee has been paid, and we'll provide them with any additional support that they need to get us integrated. Cryptobridge and Coinexchange.io listing requests are in progress and we'll update with additional information as it becomes available. Thanks!

thanks for the update
Activity: 28
Hello,

is airdrop possible? Smiley

Do you need French translation?

Thanks Wink
Activity: 659
Merit: 501
Hello All Rapture has been added to Dpool.io by MinerTopia

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://dpool.io:4233 -u WALLET -p c=RAP 

For more info or pool support please join our Discord https://discord.gg/VMFzWfM
Activity: 288
Exchange update

A quick update on exchanges. We took the temperature on Discord and it sounds like most community members were generally upbeat on stocks.exchange. It sounds like they've made some improvements over the past week and transactions are processing much quicker. The listing fee has been paid and we'll work with them to get integrated as quickly as possible. Southxchange was a popular request, their listing fee has been paid, and we'll provide them with any additional support that they need to get us integrated. Cryptobridge and Coinexchange.io listing requests are in progress and we'll update with additional information as it becomes available. Thanks!

good work ,hope we can list exchange as quickly as possible.
Activity: 6
Great project, I'm in.
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
Exchange update

Activity: 70
Italian translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2804686.new#new

Reward address: RAmk8XdWRbY3Rsm3QbwKzFfKtSxMBRRxmn
Activity: 46
Hi

i see that listing on exchanges are targeted for Q1, do we have more info about that?

thanks
I heard about Funcoin exchange. Let's go to the one.
Activity: 67
Hi

i see that listing on exchanges are targeted for Q1, do we have more info about that?

thanks
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
mntop.co.in
Hello. We Masternodes Statistical Service https://mntop.co.in

We want add to our list RAPTURE

We select statistics on new coins that support masternodes.
We want to help find coin for invest in bigest list of currencies.
Also we run masternode on our service.

Soon we will start a personal block-explorer for each coin from our list.

This will be a good advertisement for your project.

If you are interested, please fill form on website.
Activity: 56

One of the two charts has me, so what must I do?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Great project, I will follow it.
Activity: 201
Did something happen to discord server? It said 'Temporary outage'

//All discord server is down, looks like discord having some server issues right now.

Its back - looks like a discord issue!
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
Did something happen to discord server? It said 'Temporary outage'

//All discord server is down, looks like discord having some server issues right now.
Activity: 8
First Rapture masternode from MNFORALL.COM started an made 23% during first 10 hours.
Hurry to reserve places in second one.

Join us on discord https://discord.gg/5xmR5WR or PM to @Imbalance911[mnforall.com]#6321 , deicer[mnforall.com]#6496 to reservation
Activity: 12
Interesting project more details for to the moon good job and good luck devs looking forward
Activity: 141
so did i miss the airdrop instead i've mining rapture ? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: