Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]RAPTURE /POW(Neo)/78% MASTERNODE REWARDS+CHARITYNODES/ our-rapture.com - page 24. (Read 36711 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 105
agreed! Just need to keep it quiet for a bit longer so can mine some more before everyone finds out about it lol
as if there's too many Ke$h to spend at some Nicehash to dig coin of unknown worth. What if it doesn't get listed like DIXI/DIVVY or it becomes Neodash?
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
hope Project success : join airdrop
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Airdrop lists are in!

Here are the official lists for our Launch Day Airdrop! We're rewarding users that were here on Bitcointalk and Discord during our first day of launch and engaged with the community. If you posted in both, congratulations, double airdrop! No need to direct message admins, just reply back once you've been messaged. We're pulling from the rewards that the original masternodes generated and we've landed on 5 Rapture per user. Given the average auction prices on Discord, that puts it at around 0.01 BTC per Airdrop. It will take some time (realistically a day or two by the time we're done) to get the transactions sent. We'll break it into groups and post the txid's.

A huge thanks to our social lead for putting these together and again massive thanks to the early community! We'll start direct messaging tomorrow, so please be on the lookout and please respond with a single Rapture wallet address.

http://our-rapture.com/images/early-community-DISCORD.jpg

http://our-rapture.com/images/early-community-BITCOINTALK.jpg
I highly appreciate your generosity and your dedication to the project, dev.
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
Airdrop lists are in!

Here are the official lists for our Launch Day Airdrop! We're rewarding users that were here on Bitcointalk and Discord during our first day of launch and engaged with the community. If you posted in both, congratulations, double airdrop! No need to direct message admins, just reply back once you've been messaged. We're pulling from the rewards that the original masternodes generated and we've landed on 5 Rapture per user. Given the average auction prices on Discord, that puts it at around 0.01 BTC per Airdrop. It will take some time (realistically a day or two by the time we're done) to get the transactions sent. We'll break it into groups and post the txid's.

A huge thanks to our social lead for putting these together and again massive thanks to the early community! We'll start direct messaging tomorrow, so please be on the lookout and please respond with a single Rapture wallet address.

http://our-rapture.com/images/early-community-DISCORD.jpg

http://our-rapture.com/images/early-community-BITCOINTALK.jpg
Activity: 67
hi

waiting for the exchange Smiley

just started to mine and so far nice reward

keep the good work
Activity: 2
Activity: 12
i just missed the Airdrop i suppose? hehehe anyways.. a new neoscrypt coin would be a good one Smiley
Activity: 5
This is my first coin that I started mining on Day 1. Seems like a pretty difficult coin to mine, but looks like I will have 1 whole rapture or so after 24 hours.

I'm very curious about the actual application of this Christian coin...I'm not sure how many faithful are among the crypto-crowd but I guess time will tell!
Great project!  I wish you success! Blockchain is changing the world!
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
There will be an auction? If yes, how many coins will be sold?
Activity: 160
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
A quick status update for the community. Our Discord channel has been the main hub for information, if you haven't visited, please feel free to drop in and read the pinned messages: https://discord.gg/NMgQEn8 . One main point, no one from Rapture will in any way solicit or entertain a private sale. We've had requests from the community to auction nodes while we're waiting on exchanges, see the #auction channel on Discord for more information. If anyone contacts you directly via Discord or Bitcointalk offering a large sum of Rapture and appear to be a developer or team member, they are absolutely not! Please report this. We have been actively banning anyone attempting this on Discord and appreciate the reports from the community. There are some miners and now potentially some masternode operators who will likely be offering private sales. Please exercise caution, common sense, transact in smaller amounts or try to secure a trusted escrow.

We have 4 masternodes online from the community and we've taken down another of the original masternodes. That leaves 3 total and we'll bring it down to 1 as a few more community nodes come online and switch to ENABLED status. We'll be using the rewards that the original nodes generated as airdrops. Which leads to...

The first airdrop list is being compiled based on users that engaged here and on Discord during the launch. We massively appreciate the support and enthusiasm during the launch! No need to do anything at the moment, the first list is locked and we'll be posting that and reaching out to the recipients. If you've just arrived, welcome and don't worry, this won't be the only airdrop.

Regarding bounties, we appreciate all of the users that have reached out. We will be finishing up a touch more English content soon, and once we're happy with that we'll launch into translations (with bounties of course). We've started a list with the members that have contacted us (here and on Discord), when they contacted us, and the language they're requesting. We'll get that posted as soon as it's available just so there's more visibility on the translations currently being offered.

Finally, we're moving forwards with exchanges. It seems like southxchange may become the first listing. We've paid the fee to expedite and are working to get a listing active, they've said that it may take a day or two for the listing to post. We're also pushing with cryptobridge as it looks like a very promising platform and feel that a decentralized exchange listing would be a great thing for overall stability and reliability.
Activity: 84
RAPTURE MN-1   WE CONTINUE RESERVATION!   

```      
RESERVED COINS -   307   
AVAILABLE COINS -    693   
```      

Join us on discord https://discord.gg/5xmR5WR or PM to @Imbalance911[mnforall.com]#6321 , deicer[mnforall.com]#6496 to reservation
Also you can visit our site www.mnforall.com      

Want investment 622 coins.
In collective MN for 1000 our coins (622invest+378reward).
Please wallet.

im PM you. And plz join in Discord.

Where can buy for MN?
Activity: 10
I'd like to reserve polish translation if still possible Smiley
Activity: 201
this project has a lot of potential, looking foward to this project for more development. goodluck dev/team.

agreed! Just need to keep it quiet for a bit longer so can mine some more before everyone finds out about it lol
this project has a lot of potential, looking foward to this project for more development. goodluck dev/team.
Activity: 322

```      
RESERVED COINS -   307   
AVAILABLE COINS -    693   
```      

Join us on discord https://discord.gg/5xmR5WR or PM to @Imbalance911[mnforall.com]#6321 , deicer[mnforall.com]#6496 to reservation

Please wallet.

We send you 622 RAP from RFkHUDugGVbAWo7UwkoJRbErgzQP2Zprfk

Thank you
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

```      
RESERVED COINS -   307   
AVAILABLE COINS -    693   
```      

Please wallet.

Activity: 322

```      
RESERVED COINS -   307   
AVAILABLE COINS -    693   
```      

Please wallet.
Activity: 1
Was on lpool.name most all yesterday, says i have a confirmed payout of 2.67876404 however wallet still showing 0 rap.

No txid that I can see to verify... did I screw up or did this pool take me for a ride?

Time   Amount   Tx
10h ago   2.67876404   ...
Total:   2.67876404   

Huh
Pages:
Jump to: