Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RAYS] Rays Network | C-DPoS | Bulletproof | Flexible Blockchain Network | - page 3. (Read 2656 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Does Rays have crowdsale? How much percentage for crowdsale? I don't see it in the coins distribution
Activity: 80
Only 36% of the volume of extracted coins were seen in any transactions. The remaining 64% after its appearance have never been used.
Why is that?
copper member
Activity: 31
I know that it is very ordinary question, but what is making difference with this project and other ones?

RAYS is a one project with 5 products:
- RAYS HOPPER Wallet
- RAYS cryptocurrency
- RAYS Research Labolatory
- RAYS Cloud Wallet
- RAYS Exchange

As cryptocurrency, RAYS is the first one which is implementing bulletproof protocol together with C-DPoS which will support our unique blockchain network.

I have a few questions:
Why you dont have conferences, events etc? And even dont have any interviews with your team members?
When your cold wallet will be ready for order? And do you have a prototype right now? Which currencies your wallet will be accept?

Following your questions, our team members have already been at few conferences and events. We will announce it at our social medias when we'll attend on next conference. Our cold wallet is already ready to order with purchase of RAYS at minimum 1 ETH. Yes, we have some pictures of the HOPPER wallet prototype. Everything we are announcing at our social medias, please follow our project.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I have a few questions:
Why you dont have conferences, events etc? And even dont have any interviews with your team members?
When your cold wallet will be ready for order? And do you have a prototype right now? Which currencies your wallet will be accept?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I know that it is very ordinary question, but what is making difference with this project and other ones?
copper member
Hi Team! We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/rays-network-22491 🔥 . Congratulations!

Thank you!
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
Some of the RAYS Partnerships are:

- Blockchain Implementation Guide: https://www.shieldx.sh/

- Blockchain Research: http://www.complexitylabs.io/

- Wallet Development: https://www.opolo.io/

- Marketing Partner: http://arcadiamgroup.com/

- Mobile Apps Development: http://appzilla.in/
copper member
is rays hopper wallet can be receive if we purchase a total of 1ETH and above, is it cumulative i mean if I purchase 0.5ETH the a week after another 0.5ETH for a total of 1ETH is it eligible to receive Rays Hopper wallet

Yes, it is cumulative. Of course you have to use the same ETH address.
Activity: 124
is rays hopper wallet can be receive if we purchase a total of 1ETH and above, is it cumulative i mean if I purchase 0.5ETH the a week after another 0.5ETH for a total of 1ETH is it eligible to receive Rays Hopper wallet
Activity: 39
Just See a referral link that, but there is no line for the Adress xD sign in is complete
copper member
Announcement

From today on, HelpDesk team is cooperating with us at our official telegram channel. It's our next partnership which we are proud of.
copper member
hilo en español del proyecto ya disponible para la comunidad hispano-parlante.

ANNOUNCEMENT thread ready for spanish speakers.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annrays-rays-network-c-dpos-blindado-red-flexible-de-blockchain-4759733

Thank you for the translation, your translation has been added to our main post.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annrays-rays-network-c-dpos-blindado-red-flexible-de-blockchain-4759733

STEEMIT ll MEDIUM  ll WEB

Quote from: Buckminster Fuller
"Para cambiar algo, crea un nuevo modelo que deje obsoleto al modelo anteriormente existente."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Programa de Afiliados de RAYS

¡APÚNTESE AHORA A NUESTRO PROGRAMA DE AFILIADOS Y OBTENGA RECOMPENSAS INCREÍBLES POR RECOMENDARNOS.

Venta Privada, Preventa, y TGE

Detalles:

Venta Privada:

- Inversión mínima $ 5,000
- Aceptamos Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC) y Shield (XSH)
- No podrán participar aquellos inversores no acreditados de USA Y China

Pre-venta:

- 100,000,000 tokens RAYS a la venta
- El precio aumentará semanalmente
- Sin inversión mínima

Precio por token:

1ª semana - $0.25
2ª semana - $0,27
3ª semana - $0,29
4ª semana - $0,31
5ª semana - $0,33
6ª semana - $0,35

TGE (Evento de Generación de Tokens):

- 100,000,000 tokens RAYS a la venta
- El precio permanecerá constante
- Sin inversión mínima

Precio por moneda:

$0,50

¿Quién está detrás de RAYS?

Tomek Betko - Director Ejecutivo, Cofundador
Umar Shafiq - Director Estratégico, Cofundador
Michal Mikolajczyk - Director de Operaciones, Cofundador

Un equipo de mas de 40 miembros
(encontrará a todos los miembros del equipo en nuestra Web oficial)

Nuestros socios:

Opolo.io
Appzilla
Complexity Labs
Arcadia Media Group
SHIELD Project

Whitepaper 1.0, versión inglesa

WHITEPAPER 1.0

Campaña Bounty de RAYS

ÚNASE A NUESTRA CAMPAÑA BOUNTY Y GANE HASTA $15,000!

Reuniones y conferencias

Traducciones

Hilo Bitcointalk:

Ruso

Activity: 222
Hope I can be part of this project : find an easy way to lend or borrow money.
copper member
I'd like to know how this blockchain is any different that the other ones that exists. Can you help me with the concept of it being both private and public?

Our blockchain will have many features about which lots of other project can only dream about. Thanks to the Flexible Blockchain Network (FBN), RAYS will be able to achieve what has not been done so far. FBN is to allow the user the choice of being private or public, which gives everyone the freedom to self-decide. In our network you will also be able to switch between RAYS Enterprise Privacy Blockchain Solution (EPBS) and general cryptocurrency users for your own needs. The Technical Whitepaper 1.0 in which everything will be detaily described will be released until the end of 3Q, please stay patient.

It seems very nice, you have my support, wish you luck with the project!

Thank you for your support!

Activity: 170
Merit: 3
Rays network a new technology with features that are very interesting and profitable, hopefully a lot of supporters and the participating investors to succeed this project
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
RAYS family is getting bigger day by day, join our official Telegram channel and ask us about everything you want.
Activity: 1
It seems very nice, you have my support, wish you luck with the project!
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
What you mean by "Price in public sale will be decided by community" ? But you have price for private sale investors already? Which discounts they have?

Our community at our official Telegram could vote for the price for which they would like to buy in pre/public sale. Of course we have prices for private sale, please contact the team at [email protected] for those informations.

But you have fixed total supply tokens or it will be also depend of price? And what hardcap you have? Private sale tokens have any lockup period?
Activity: 3
I'd like to know how this blockchain is any different that the other ones that exists. Can you help me with the concept of it being both private and public?
Pages:
Jump to: