Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RAYS] Rays Network | C-DPoS | Bulletproof | Flexible Blockchain Network | - page 5. (Read 2656 times)

copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
i also hope so but the team must first of all prove that it knows how to deal with not only the development but also the progress and work on the mistakes. there is a topic on the githab where the source code is laid out and will there be bounty on bugs that you can find hunters for a bug bounty?

Thank you rembit77 for that suggestion, we will definitely consider it in near future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello
How much is your soft and hard cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last?

Hello ui_zakharchenko, RAYS soft cap is at $3,000,000 ($3mln) and hard cap is at $20,000,000 ($20mln). If we will not reach our soft cap all of the money collected will be given back to the participants. Which campaign do you mean, sales or bounty campaign? Can you specify please?
like his going to investors interested in the project because of the RAYS, the RAYS if the project fails all funds collected going on returning back to the investor, but if according to my own project RAYS can achieve maximum results
But if I see from his website and ANN tread looks like this project does have a good potential and be successful in the future
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
The statement in the title of this page sounds really right. Although there have been so many attempts to create something like that,
I really hope that this project will become one of not many who will succeed and finally realizes this idea.

i also hope so but the team must first of all prove that it knows how to deal with not only the development but also the progress and work on the mistakes. there is a topic on the githab where the source code is laid out and will there be bounty on bugs that you can find hunters for a bug bounty?
Activity: 133
Merit: 5
Hello
How much is your soft and hard cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last?

Hello ui_zakharchenko, RAYS soft cap is at $3,000,000 ($3mln) and hard cap is at $20,000,000 ($20mln). If we will not reach our soft cap all of the money collected will be given back to the participants. Which campaign do you mean, sales or bounty campaign? Can you specify please?
like his going to investors interested in the project because of the RAYS, the RAYS if the project fails all funds collected going on returning back to the investor, but if according to my own project RAYS can achieve maximum results
copper member
Hello

Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Hello

Activity: 132
the project is interesting and has good planning. I hope the progress of this project is smooth and many people will be interested to participate in this project.
Activity: 30
I don't understand, you have given the prices and all but now properly explained the utility offered by the project Huh
copper member

Thank you for answering my question. i m so lazy to read the whitepaper. I believe the project with registered company have less risk for our investment.

You're very welcome.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Hello dev, i hope you can explain more details about your project and team in first page. Dev, Do you have registered company behind this project?

Hello Kurniawan05, everything about our project what we can release for now you can find in our whitepaper. Our technical whitepaper will be released in 3Q 2018.
Of course we have registered our company in England, UK.

Hi! When will ico ends?

We did not start our sales yet, also the exact dates of our sales aren't decided just yet. Please, be patient.

Thank you for answering my question. i m so lazy to read the whitepaper. I believe the project with registered company have less risk for our investment.
copper member
Hello dev, i hope you can explain more details about your project and team in first page. Dev, Do you have registered company behind this project?

Hello Kurniawan05, everything about our project what we can release for now you can find in our whitepaper. Our technical whitepaper will be released in 3Q 2018.
Of course we have registered our company in England, UK.

Hi! When will ico ends?

We did not start our sales yet, also the exact dates of our sales aren't decided just yet. Please, be patient.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Reserve GUJARATI (INDIAN) Translation
Myetherwallet ID:    0xc178eF2E30A4c152DD5A865fc5F34A4930cf3B65
Bitcointalk Profile:   https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rajnipatel1983gmailcom-1440473
Bitcointalk ID:   [email protected]
Facebook Profile:    https://www.facebook.com/rajnikumar.patel
Facebook ID:   rajnikumar.patel
Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/RajnikumarPatel
Twitter ID:   @RajnikumarPatel
Telegram ID:   @rajnikumarpatel
Experience of Translations: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16EdzoUoBvpjjzv7j3K2ljIZnsZd5DKtG
Pl. PM me if u need....
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Activity: 199
The statement in the title of this page sounds really right. Although there have been so many attempts to create something like that,
I really hope that this project will become one of not many who will succeed and finally realizes this idea.
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
With bounty campaign event I think it will be a fixed time to start something good from scratch.
with new intentions and activities will probably realize the resolution that has been made
The presence of this event must be expected by many people, and hopefully Rays Network project
will be popular and appealing to people. Thus, while waiting for further developments.
copper member
Russian translation reserved

ukrainian translation reserved Wink

vietnamese translation reserved

This is confirmation of translation the RAYS ANN thread. Thank you guys for your support.

PS. Bounty Campaign will be with us soon, you will get rewarded for your work for sure!
copper member
We have opened new RAYS social medias channels!

- MEDIUM
 - STEEMIT

Follow our journey!
copper member
Just a quick update, RAYS alphaMVP will be available soon at our website! Everyone will be able to see how does work Flexible Blockchain Network!
copper member
We are happy to announce that RAYS team will attend at crypto conference in Amsterdam on June 27-28 at The Blockchain Expo Event.
Pages:
Jump to: