Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RAYS] Rays Network | C-DPoS | Bulletproof | Flexible Blockchain Network | - page 5. (Read 16383 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Is there specific date about when ICO start and when will finish? I cant find this information in you website. Thanks in advance for answer!
Pre Sale will start on Sep 01, 2018 and will end on Nov 30, 2018. Public Sale will start on Dec 01 and will end on Dec 31, 2018

Oh..... till 31 December... long bounty will be ( Really bounty will finish 31 of December?
Anyway I chose this bounty because I see a lot of trafic at Rays website (about 359 000 in July). Lets see how much will be in August!
Yes, the bounty will last till 31st December. It provides a great opportunity for the bounty participants to accumulate as many free RAYS as possible.
Can bounty manager answer me if really bounty will be till 31 of December???
Yes the bounty will last until December 31, 2018.
Free Hardware Wallet looks like an impressive move. It will help the buyers to HODL the RAYS for long time and thus will give a vlaue to the coin

Wallet will have free shipping?
There will be a shipping cost for the wallet.
copper member
Activity: 71
Brilliant idea with fast a blockchain and with zero fees for transactions. The idea about Digital ID and about security is also genius. Also ability to integrate with your cold wallet Hopper.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
RAYS Network is able to make a revolution in the field of cryptocurrency! Impressed that transactions carried out by the network of RAYS have zero costs!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
how to develop your project, is it fun? enthusiasm for the team in promoting this project to be known by many people, i will wait for the latest news from you as soon as possible.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
Can bounty manager answer me if really bounty will be till 31 of December???
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I think this is a good project, it's great to know the progress of this project, hopefully you can reach the target quickly and well, enthusiasm for the team in its participation.
Activity: 7
Free Hardware Wallet looks like an impressive move. It will help the buyers to HODL the RAYS for long time and thus will give a vlaue to the coin

Wallet will have free shipping?
Is there specific date about when ICO start and when will finish? I cant find this information in you website. Thanks in advance for answer!
Pre Sale will start on Sep 01, 2018 and will end on Nov 30, 2018. Public Sale will start on Dec 01 and will end on Dec 31, 2018

Oh..... till 31 December... long bounty will be ( Really bounty will finish 31 of December?
Anyway I chose this bounty because I see a lot of trafic at Rays website (about 359 000 in July). Lets see how much will be in August!
Activity: 7
Does RAYs support masternodes? If it does, what the minimum collateral for setting up one?

Yes. RAYS Support Master node. But the detail of that is yet not made public. Their technical whitepaper will be released in Q4 2018. This information will be presented in that Technical Whitepaper.

Okay, we will wait for TW then.
Does RAYs support masternodes? If it does, what the minimum collateral for setting up one?

Yes. RAYS Support Master node. But the detail of that is yet not made public. Their technical whitepaper will be released in Q4 2018. This information will be presented in that Technical Whitepaper.
It is a high-tech projects, very challenging, I want to know whether you have enough technical talent to develop this, not only the concept, but also produce and test result, this will be a very big job
They have a technical advisor from National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), USA. They are working well to realize their promised concepts.
Activity: 6
If you have some question about the project please visit us on our telegram group or our other social media accounts

Best Telegram community admins there is!
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
It is a high-tech projects, very challenging, I want to know whether you have enough technical talent to develop this, not only the concept, but also produce and test result, this will be a very big job
Activity: 55
Damn good project. MVP and hopper rock!

It sure does. Rays looks really promising project.

The MVP is pretty slick and the Hopper Wallet is a one of its own with so many amazing features. Can't wait for more updates.
Activity: 35
Damn good project. MVP and hopper rock!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Just read the whitepaper and it looks good. Can someone tell me more about Customized DPoS?
It is an extension of DPoS. In DPoS, the delegates are chosen by the community. According to the video description, in CDPOS, delegates are assigned the labels of 'Efficient', based on their performance. Efficient delegates will get more chance of block creation than other delegates.

So CDPoS will be rewarding people who are more efficient right? This does look really good.
Lets rise with rays thank you for supporting us
Pages:
Jump to: