Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 119. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
5 miners have been chosen from yesterdays pool list! Visit us at Redd.OakPool.com to see if you were a winner and claim your 5,000 Reddcoins! Start mining with us today for your chance to win. We choose 5 miners who are donating at random and give them a bonus of 5k!

The donor list isn't long so your chances of winning are good! Doesn't matter how much you donate or how many kh/s you have, everyone has an equal chance!

Redd.OakPool.com is starting a new round of donor Rewards! Throughout today we will select 5 miners for a bonus of 5,000 Reddcoin! And as always, we are giving away 250 coins to ALL block finders!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
about to trade all my worthless volt coin in for redd! I can see this getting big soon.

Smart idea.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
about to trade all my worthless volt coin in for redd! I can see this getting big soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
just added your coin to my site: http://altcoinstats.com/

Nice site! I work in web hosting so I see a lot of websites. BTW, one thing I noticed about your site, it has a similar theme as a lot of the coin home pages, darkcoin for example, vertcoin is another. I was just wondering is there any reason why that theme or style of theme is so popular among the different sites associated with cryptos?

I just wondered because I live in a world of website plugins and themes 12 hours a day  so themes are on my mind a lot, unfortunately.
Activity: 224
Forget about listing more exchanges. We need more youtube promotion. Fund a rescue mission or something.

Off course, agree a 100% and was only mentioning while it was for free. Unfortunately I am not the technical guy. I am not a native english speaking person. can you explain "Fund rescue mission"?

I mean to sponsor a meaningful event e.g send food to hungry children, rescue some desperate homeless people etc.

This will only work if the community is large enough to fund it.

I will think about it, but only comeup with something when it has some marketing-value or RDD. Millions of people need help, I personally I support a lot of projects. But a charity done here at RDD, has to in sync. with the size of the community and has to have a good marketing value imo.

Dogecoin community raising fund to advertise in WallStreet Journal.

This got to be easy. Why aren't we doing it ?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Something has to give with the mountain of sell orders on CoinMarket -- I think RDDs are about to get a lot cheaper.

I sure hope so. It would be nice to pick up 50million Redd at 5 satoshi, or even 100mil but then I would almost own 1% of all Reddcoin so I doubt that will happen for me.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Something has to give with the mountain of sell orders on CoinMarket -- I think RDDs are about to get a lot cheaper.
Activity: 778
Forget about listing more exchanges. We need more youtube promotion. Fund a rescue mission or something.

Off course, agree a 100% and was only mentioning while it was for free. Unfortunately I am not the technical guy. I am not a native english speaking person. can you explain "Fund rescue mission"?

I mean to sponsor a meaningful event e.g send food to hungry children, rescue some desperate homeless people etc.

I will think about it, but only comeup with something when it has some marketing-value or RDD. Millions of people need help, I personally I support a lot of projects. But a charity done here at RDD, has to in sync. with the size of the community and has to have a good marketing value imo.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Activity: 104
Just have a little faith.
GO DA MOON
Activity: 210
good going,just mine now...

At the 9th of April 2014 there will be a big crypto-convention in New York.
Wouldn't it be a good idea to be present there with a RDD-delegation? I can imagine it's a manifest where we can lobby/do business with parties outside the cryptoworld.

http://cryptocurrencyconvention.com/
allthough I hate to pay for listings, I like to vote for it. How about you?

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/

Activity: 84
Novahash Pools

Reddcoin Pool

http://rdd.novahash.org/ has updated to latest version 1.1

Pool is up and running. Blocks are found regularly.

PPLNS, 1%

1000 REDDCOINS BONUS TO BLOCK FINDERS
Don't miss the bonus, jump in right now.

Activity: 130
Probably because mining from P2Pool. I hate that too.

You guys hate it if you get coins in your wallet? Shocked

Send them to me please Cool
Activity: 104
Activity: 161
Merit: 13
Redd.247mining.com

1% Fee, PPLNS, Vardiff, Stratum; EU based Dedicated server

17 Blocks already solved, pool is very lucky so far!

No email confirmations!
No email links for wallet update!
Block confirmations is set to 80, coins confirmed in about 1 hour!

Just make sure you using unique pin and password  for our pool - and you good.

1247 Reddcoin Bonus for block finders!!!
We getting bigger and faster, but in order to speed it up even more, we throwing in some free cookies! Every block finder from #1 up to block #50 will receive 1247 Shiny Reddcoin bonus!Claim your bonus here http://redd.it/1yafnt
Jump to: