Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 123. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Why is there arbitrate with coinmarket compare to other exchanges ?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Is this coin going anywhere soon guys?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
If more people have issues with *trustincoins* we should take it off the pool list.
Can the owner of redd.incoinswetrust unlock my account. Mailed them 5 days ago still no reply
Unlike Oakpool no explaination. Lost coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Just tweeted @cryptsy & @coinedup about the ReddCoin volume today -- lets try and get this coin to a larger audience!!!
Activity: 252
Just wanted to give an update on Redd.OakPool.com. Yesterday afternoon we were hit with a DDOS that slowed our server to the point we had to take it down. We used that downtime to upgrade the servers and hardware on our end to better prevent future attacks. Unfortunately, when we brought our servers back up we encountered a bug with the dashboard. Specifically, one of the issues was that the dash wasn't showing new information when we solved a block and moved onto the next one. We've fixed the bug and the dash is showing correct info.

I want to reassure everyone that has been mining with us, even though the dash wasn't displaying correct info all of your shares and coins for each block were recorded correctly. You will see that reflected on your dashboard with the coins you earned from each block in your pool wallet, or if you've already had them sent to your personal wallet you will see the coins there. No shares were lost. No coins were lost.

I apologize for the undue stress this has caused you guys. I personally run 15 mh and when pool issues arise I know the kind of annoyance and stress it causes, I'm sorry. As always, to show our appreciation we will continue to give out rewards and bonuses at OakPool, so please join us! If you have any questions you can msg me here, through the pool, or on IRC at freenode.net #oakpools.

Redd.OakPool.com is STILL giving away Reddcoins to ALL block finders!

We're currently under a DDOS attack at Redd.OakPool.com. This is the same thing that happened last night. We're working on resolving it.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Why is it going to the moon? What happened?

There are at least 100 other shitcoins out there that should trade at a lower market cap then this coin.
Very project, beautiful ambitious, much team!

And don't forget, such community Tongue
Activity: 154
Joined primedice 18-02-2014/249 posts
                                                                           Honest review
The owner of reddcoin have been faithful to their promises about the IPO my wallet have been credited on the 16th to date(18th).
Actually it was a free IPO slot of 0.01btc giveaway.
Thanks for promise well kept.                                
                                                         reddcoin to the moon
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
Can the owner of redd.incoinswetrust unlock my account. Mailed them 5 days ago still no reply
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
the coin is down again, but it's a matter of time... this is going to be a success sooner or later, not just for pure profit, but also for tipping in social media!
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
I'm buying as much as I can. I'm glad I got some yesterday for cheap.

Lot's for sale! https://coin-swap.net/market/RDD/
Activity: 51
I'm buying as much as I can. I'm glad I got some yesterday for cheap.
Just wanted to give an update on Redd.OakPool.com. Yesterday afternoon we were hit with a DDOS that slowed our server to the point we had to take it down. We used that downtime to upgrade the servers and hardware on our end to better prevent future attacks. Unfortunately, when we brought our servers back up we encountered a bug with the dashboard. Specifically, one of the issues was that the dash wasn't showing new information when we solved a block and moved onto the next one. We've fixed the bug and the dash is showing correct info.

I want to reassure everyone that has been mining with us, even though the dash wasn't displaying correct info all of your shares and coins for each block were recorded correctly. You will see that reflected on your dashboard with the coins you earned from each block in your pool wallet, or if you've already had them sent to your personal wallet you will see the coins there. No shares were lost. No coins were lost.

I apologize for the undue stress this has caused you guys. I personally run 15 mh and when pool issues arise I know the kind of annoyance and stress it causes, I'm sorry. As always, to show our appreciation we will continue to give out rewards and bonuses at OakPool, so please join us! If you have any questions you can msg me here, through the pool, or on IRC at freenode.net #oakpools.

Got an PM from oakpool. Says they solved all the problems and that everybody who had mined there today will receive their shares. Just check and the coinse show in my dashboard so seems legit.
Activity: 252

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Novahash Pools
Having problems with your pool? Consider switching over to http://rdd.novahash.org
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
More IRC activity in #reddcoin! Saw lots of people asking about the coin and no devs responding...
Activity: 778
Facebook ==> Reddcoin ==> 3578 likes  Roll Eyes

Wow nice. Things are going really good. I think it's extremely important to make this RDD-family as big as possible. At least that 's the way DOGE was succesfull.

More Facebook likes.
More reddit upvotes.
http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php    10 votes/24hrs.
Building a bigger RDD-tippingarmy.
https://www.mintpal.com/voting    ( logged in 6 votes an hour, logged out 3 votes/hour).
More tweets.
More donations for the RDD-tipping-army.

When everyone does a little bit, a lot is achieved.
is anyone mining on http://redd.oakpool.com/?
i get 0 coins there.
Mined there for a while but got no coins. Lost several hours of mining. Decided to switch to hashbros. I like it so far
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
Facebook ==> Reddcoin ==> 3578 likes  Roll Eyes
20,000 unconfirmed redd from incoinwetrust now gone. Lost 3 hours of mining......
Jump to: