Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 154. (Read 688960 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
A brief follow-up -- to quote you, our Stage 1 total "should not go down". I took you at your word on that and hope I can continue to do so.

What do you recommend I should do if someone ask for a refund?

thanks

Reddcoin

Refund them. It'll increase my share on Stage 1 and I'll invest on Stage 2 Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
A brief follow-up -- to quote you, our Stage 1 total "should not go down". I took you at your word on that and hope I can continue to do so.

thanks

Reddcoin

Let me just ask a question: Does it seem fair that as people who have invested less than me get cold feet and pull out, a portion of my investment is taken away and given to others, much less given to those who are already receiving a greater return on their investment than me?

I must say however, I have to commend you for making good on your pledge to honor refund requests -- it sends a strong message to the community that you and your model can be trusted. I'd however prefer that everyone's Phase 1 total remain static, and if the development team would like to keep the refunded stake, I don't see a problem with that. I just don't want my reward continually diminished when people get spooked about the exchange rate or other news or even a lack of news.

...and @pseudonymdude: I'm not "freaking out", but rather voicing a valid concern as an investor.

Ok so I know what I will do next time I have a refund. I will change the investment value to 0.01 btc so the rank will not change and everyone will get more coins. What do you think?

thanks

Reddcoin

Everyone getting their stake increased just a little bit seems like a solid solution that no one can argue with. Thank you for your understanding and flexibility on this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Redd.OakPool.com has updated to the new Mandatory Wallet! If your current pool hasn't updated you should consider switching over.

We're also still giving away 1000 Reddcoins to block finders and 10,000 Reddcoins to donators. Come and join the pool!
Activity: 159

thanks

Reddcoin

Let me just ask a question: Does it seem fair that as people who have invested less than me get cold feet and pull out, a portion of my investment is taken away and given to others, much less given to those who are already receiving a greater return on their investment than me?

I must say however, I have to commend you for making good on your pledge to honor refund requests -- it sends a strong message to the community that you and your model can be trusted. I'd however prefer that everyone's Phase 1 total remain static, and if the development team would like to keep the refunded stake, I don't see a problem with that. I just don't want my reward continually diminished when people get spooked about the exchange rate or other news or even a lack of news.

...and @pseudonymdude: I'm not "freaking out", but rather voicing a valid concern as an investor.

Ok so I know what I will do next time I have a refund. I will change the investment value to 0.01 btc so the rank will not change and everyone will get more coins. What do you think?

thanks

Reddcoin

thanks

Reddcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Novahash Pools
Reddcoin Pool

We just found 2 blocks within few minutes at http://rdd.novahash.org .  Grin

We switched to PPLNS. First 100 users get 0% fee.

5000 REDDCOINS BONUS TO NEXT BLOCK FINDER
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
nightengale,

Take it easy.  He obviously meant with the caveat that no one asks for a refund.  Stop freaking out over a 0.5% increase or decrease.

Reddcoin,

You're doing the right thing with allowing people to ask for refunds.  Great work!

thanks

Reddcoin
Still wondering why the amount of  IPCO Stage 1 coins is still shrinking with new investors coming on board??

Hi

It should not go down. Let me check in the next hours to make sure, I let you know. All transaction are registered so it's not a problem.

thanks

Reddcoin

I took a screenshot shortly after Stage 1 closed. It's now slightly lower. If people below me have requested refunds, then that could lower me slightly on the bell curve right? Don't you guys know what's going on with your own software? This is really concerning.

On 20140202 at 0800 (-0600 GMT) my Stage 1 balance was 24,250,070
On 20140202 at 1954 (-0600 GMT) my Stage 1 balance was 24,156,715

Now...

On 20140206 at 2030 (-0600 GMT) my Stage 1 balance is 24,149, 143.

Slightly, but continually decreasing. I recommend these values be made static in the table.

If my Stage 1 balance decreases again, I will be requesting a refund. With this type of IPCO model, accurate and honest accounting is essential.

It is accurate and honest. Add them up in excel.

Sum of stage one IPO = 2,200,000,021
Sum of stage two IPO = 3,249,999,950

thanks

Reddcoin

You are right now I understand. The person who got a refund was probably under you so your Rank (x) and Coefficient (y) decreased when he left.

If you add all stage 1 coins, it add up to 2.2 billions. I can't hide them.

thanks

Reddcoin
Novahash Pools

Reddcoin Pool

http://rdd.novahash.org/ updated to v 1.1

5000 REDDCOINS BONUS TO FIRST BLOCK FINDER
Activity: 90
Are you sure it decreased? Someone ask for a refund yesterday so it went up.

First was at 223,744,408, now 224,006,752.

thanks

Reddcoin

Are I'm sure it decreased, beginning February 2, I have to take notes,

First was at 35,336,342, now 35,329,049.

I hope Reddcoin can be recorded. Or Screenshot

You are right now I understand. The person who got a refund was probably under you so your Rank (x) and Coefficient (y) decreased when he left.

thanks

Reddcoin
Thank Reddcoin
I took a screenshot shortly after Stage 1 closed. It's now slightly lower. If people below me have requested refunds, then that could lower me slightly on the bell curve right? Don't you guys know what's going on with your own software? This is really concerning.

On 20140202 at 0800 (-0600 GMT) my Stage 1 balance was 24,250,070
On 20140202 at 1954 (-0600 GMT) my Stage 1 balance was 24,156,715

Now...

On 20140206 at 2030 (-0600 GMT) my Stage 1 balance is 24,149, 143.

Slightly, but continually decreasing. I recommend these values be made static in the table.

If my Stage 1 balance decreases again, I will be requesting a refund. With this type of IPCO model, accurate and honest accounting is essential.

thanks

Reddcoin

thanks

Reddcoin

thanks

Reddcoin

thanks

Reddcoin
Hello, I found Coins stage 1 also becomes less!  Sad
I recorded it:
ID: 110
Coins stage 1: 35,329,049

My Stage 1 total has also decreased slightly (ID 343) -- would like Reddcoin to address this!
Hello, I found Coins stage 1 also becomes less!  Sad
I recorded it:
ID: 110
Coins stage 1: 35,329,049
I've just noticed that http://rdd.coinarmy.com pool shows diff 59.11. Does it mean they are on old version?

Yes they didn't update, thanks for the info.

Reddcoin
Novahash Pools
I've just noticed that http://rdd.coinarmy.com pool shows diff 59.11. Does it mean they are on old version?

http://rdd.novahash.org/ has updated to v 1.1. Switch over if your pool hasn't updated.

We offer 5000 Reddcoins bonus to first block finder

Jump to: