Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 174. (Read 688960 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Difficulty    97.05743509
Est Next Difficulty    131.08692002 (Change in 1 Blocks)

LOL.

I mined only 36k Reddcoins yesterday ... I thought "nah this coin isnt good" .. and now D: ok I hold my 36k coins and will be rich in few month <3 Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
With this diff, Who can mining 10 mil Reddcoin in 10 min?!!!

Dude, why are you so annoying with everything LARGE and BOLD. Another one for my ignore list...  Undecided

This user is currently ignored.

optopic: hashrate is growing quickly. Signal for me coin isnt dying. Price will go up soon. But please, please go sell for < 10 sat, ill buy everything.
YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ask developers don't platform. In the morning or by proxy pool kills it
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
ReddCoin HashBros Pool is up and running!

0% Fee PPLNS

http://rdd.hashbros.org

Please consider donating Cheesy!

We are in GREAT need of more hashing power!

Any pool suggestions and help is encouraged and greatly appreciated.

Giving 20 000 reddcoin block bonus for the first 10 blocks!

Those of you looking for a pool, we offer 20k reddcoin bonus if you find a block for the first 10 blocks the pool finds, only 4 blocks left!

Also we have 0% fee

that pool, stand more than one hour no coins, pool work exactly?

Yes the pool works, but we NEED more hashing power. The network is at 9 ghs. This is why we had our last block   1 hour 18 minutes ago. The more hashing power we have the more blocks we are going to get.
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

Dude, why are you so annoying with everything LARGE and BOLD. Another one for my ignore list...  Undecided

This user is currently ignored.

optopic: hashrate is growing quickly. Signal for me coin isnt dying. Price will go up soon. But please, please go sell for < 10 sat, ill buy everything.
legendary
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

0% Fee PPLNS

Those of you looking for a pool, we offer 20k reddcoin bonus if you find a block for the first 10 blocks the pool finds, only 4 blocks left!

Also we have 0% fee

that pool, stand more than one hour no coins, pool work exactly?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
so far hash power is growing!
Activity: 84
Novahash Pools
Reddcoin Pool

http://rdd.novahash.org/

Pool is running. Miners needed.

PROP, 1%. First 100 users get 0% fee.
Come mine with us  Smiley

Code:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://rdd.novahash.org:3333 -u Username.Worker -p WorkerPass
Stop dumping, diff is so high

STOP WHINING !

WHY O WHY DON'T PPL UNDERSTAND A FREE MARKET. IF PPL WANNA SELL FOR 1 SAT, LET THEM FOR GODSAKE.

IF YOU THINK ITS CHEAP OR TOO LOW PRICE, GO FREAKING BUY INSTEAD OF SHOUTING BS HERE.

Wow.. that was my first reply in caps.. because i recon all the stupid ppl who shout "stop dumping" are to dumb to understand otherwise.

Really dont get why ppl expect a coin to be worth millions 1 day after start... GET A REAL LIFE !
You don't understand, when the price is reduced, then coin slowly will die, can you understand ?!!!

Can't you understand that it's a free market, and the market decide what lives and what dies
Now, with these prices market has decided kill the Reddcoin

If the free market doenst want this coin. So be it. Its not your call. Or you wanna be the REDD Dictator? Keep it real man
Activity: 104

0% Fee PPLNS

Also we have 0% fee
legendary

STOP WHINING !

WHY O WHY DON'T PPL UNDERSTAND A FREE MARKET. IF PPL WANNA SELL FOR 1 SAT, LET THEM FOR GODSAKE.

IF YOU THINK ITS CHEAP OR TOO LOW PRICE, GO FREAKING BUY INSTEAD OF SHOUTING BS HERE.

Wow.. that was my first reply in caps.. because i recon all the stupid ppl who shout "stop dumping" are to dumb to understand otherwise.

Really dont get why ppl expect a coin to be worth millions 1 day after start... GET A REAL LIFE !
You don't understand, when the price is reduced, then coin slowly will die, can you understand ?!!!

Can't you understand that it's a free market, and the market decide what lives and what dies
Now, with these prices market has decided kill the Reddcoin

STOP WHINING !

Lol, when price is reduced because many sell and NO ONE WANTS TO BUY.. it's a GOOD THING a coin dies. Meaning there is NO DEMAND for the coin.

Economics /price is all about supply/demand.

The thing with you is, that you have RDD and want to make lot of money from it. Your greed drives you. Instead, statistics and logic should drive you in this business. Don't get so attachted to a coin mate

Back to school you
Strongly despise agent pool. They only watch the LTC and BTC, digging what sell what converted into BTC or LTC, fuck. A currency is they hit a dead
legendary
Activity: 1197
I enabled back registrations on https://www2.coinmine.pl/rdd pool (no risk with current network hashrate)
Activity: 103
LE HAPPY MERCHANT

STOP WHINING !

Activity: 130
Spread the hashes!!!

P2Pool (1% fee) up here:

http://redd.freily.com:9443

If you want to mine on it just use an address of your own as username, password doesn't matter.

Example:
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o http://redd.freily.com:9443 -u RfniMLPqcX8uSRjNGxhBmGZrbZZefWD4Tc -p x

* No registration required!
* Your payout goes immediately to your wallet after the block drops, the confirmations will happen there

If you want to setup your own, software is here:

https://github.com/MathyV/p2pool-rav

Also, the code was merged to Rav3n's repo so anyone preferring that one can use it without worrying about nodes not connecting.
legendary

STOP WHINING !

Activity: 658
Merit: 270
Request the developers don't platform in the morning, leave small C. Or to be dig bad agent pool. Agent pool is dug up to sell, or to the price to be the agent pool

Im sorry but that doesn't even make any sense.
Request the developers don't platform in the morning, leave small C. Or to be dig bad agent pool. Agent pool is dug up to sell, or to the price to be the agent pool
Jump to: