Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 176. (Read 688960 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
cant stop dumping when they have 250,000kh/s mining farms on it, really?

Nope, seems like the first real scrypt ASICS are out.  Clicky
Can't be a coincidence that we're seeing so many 200mh/s + hashers all of the sudden.

200mh for sha. "only" 6mh for script.

ASIC DUAL SCRYPT & SHA MINER
6.0 - 6.6 MH/S Scrypt & 200 GH/S SHA

3500 dollar for 6mh. 200 mh is like 115.000 dollar. Logical they make lots of money with such an investment. Stop crying!

Thats 33 of those little machines.
+ shipping is 163 euro each (for me).
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
ReddCoin
RDD/BTC trading on the https://www.coinmarket.io must be closed !  Angry

Oh please come on, the price is fair.
price fair, but then why IPCO?

Trading must be closed until the end of IPCO
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
ReddCoin

Oh please come on, the price is fair.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
Admin of rdd.united-miners.com here? Please fix your site when it requires me to confirm my email address to withdraw my coins but it did not send me any confirmation email. Nothing

Emails are working fine, please check your spam folder.

If you still cannot get it to work please us Contact on site, it's there for a reason as we can't monitor this thread 24/7 Smiley.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
ReddCoin
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I alrdy did warn you and am warning you again, big mining farms look at there cash out incomes, simply as long the coin are at price over than its correct price then they will keep mining and selling till its reach the correct price which I did explain before, 16$ per 1mh a day is very profit mining, so you need to sell out before its reach 0.0000002 which its good for the current difficulty and will be still more profitable than doge
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Nope, seems like the first real scrypt ASICS are out.  Clicky
Can't be a coincidence that we're seeing so many 200mh/s + hashers all of the sudden.
yup, about 1 more month and every scrypt coin thats come out in the last year is RUINED, because of these things. how would it not happen, they are gona ruin how scrypt is different and its all gona turn into like bitcoin.
its already happening. those 2 people have been jumping on every coin release, and in the last week have over a million dollars worth of coins, that they can now slowly sell for the next 5 years. its not rite, and no coins can rposper with this happening. its only gona get worse.

Nope, seems like the first real scrypt ASICS are out.  Clicky
Activity: 756
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Admin of rdd.united-miners.com here? Please fix your site when it requires me to confirm my email address to withdraw my coins but it did not send me any confirmation email. Nothing
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Stop dumping!

Don't worry. You can calcuate how much is available to dump. Let the selling finishes then we are clear to take off.
Activity: 714
Skol!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Main question is here:
Why ppl selling at low prices Huh why Huh are you idiot or crazy Huh or fucking insane Huh
Wise man buys here ;-)
Main question is here:
Why ppl selling at low prices Huh why Huh are you idiot or crazy Huh or fucking insane Huh

These prices aren't that low tbh. Considering the guys that invested in the IPCO got their investment x12 at this price i'd say it's a pretty good price to start with
Jump to: