Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 182. (Read 688960 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
We will make a decision and will keep you posted on the updates.

Edit: compiled the coindaemon, will open market when i have time

Ty  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Should try Mining Corgicoin (CORG) instead of Reddcoin (RDD), Net Hashrate has been stable at 500Mh/s for 24 Hours almost.

http://corgicoin.com/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-corgicoin-corg-come-strut-with-us-now-on-coinedup-444700

Keep your advertising out of this topic.

You've just created another worthless coin without any kind of idea behind it.
Activity: 476
+1

if not freshmarket gonna kill it with micro litecoin.... Roll Eyes
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
You guys are really confusing coins with corporations.
Just add it, what are they going to do?
+
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Should try Mining Corgicoin (CORG) instead of Reddcoin (RDD), Net Hashrate has been stable at 500Mh/s for 24 Hours almost.

http://corgicoin.com/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-corgicoin-corg-come-strut-with-us-now-on-coinedup-444700
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We will make a decision and will keep you posted on the updates.

Edit: compiled the coindaemon, will open market when i have time
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Just add it, what are they going to do?
Activity: 294
Pls calm down, i think 1 RDD = 50 Santoshi he he.
Merit: 102
So, WTF is going on here? Devs dont want this coin on any exchange?

The listing of RDD/BTC on CoinMarket.io takes place either today or never.

You are used to getting coins listed slowly, but this is not the case in 2014 with exchanges like CoinMarket.io
There is no more weeks long waiting for a *promising* coin to get listed...

You've got mail.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
If listed and a price is derived the ipo may fail so list after the second stage ipo.
Activity: 266

You are used to getting coins listed slowly, but this is not the case in 2014 with exchanges like CoinMarket.io

Grin +1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
Thats why an exchange is a good thing, dunno why dev's dont want it on an exchange
Since when do the devs decide this? There is a high probability of this coin being listed on CoinMarket.io today.
We decided to play with devs, not against them. But i think you could be right. Exchange doesn't make any harm to coins.
Anyways, whoever has REDD on freshmarket - withdraw it now. We'll close redd exchange in 1.5 hours and you wouldn't be able to withdraw redds until we reopen again (even if it will be in an hour after closing).

You know who they are. Just email them.
Ok, thanks for good idea!
Activity: 224
Thats why an exchange is a good thing, dunno why dev's dont want it on an exchange
Since when do the devs decide this? There is a high probability of this coin being listed on CoinMarket.io today.
We decided to play with devs, not against them. But i think you could be right. Exchange doesn't make any harm to coins.
Anyways, whoever has REDD on freshmarket - withdraw it now. We'll close redd exchange in 1.5 hours and you wouldn't be able to withdraw redds until we reopen again (even if it will be in an hour after closing).

You know who they are. Just email them.
Watch the developers make money social applications
Activity: 140
Activity: 168
They didnt want to be listed on some other exchange.. dont know though what theyre gonna do if someone lists them "without their permission"

As I said exchange is always good to avoid people getting scammed on forums and to establish a price
Activity: 280

wow..good Grin Grin i like CoinMarket.io
Jump to: