Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 179. (Read 688960 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Just an average guy with an average job!
The network hash went down significantly. I am guessing that the dump on exchange was a negative signal to some that this is not a serious coin. Way to ruin the fun early  Roll Eyes

It's back up again, 3.2GH and coinmine hovering a little over 3GH... on a side note tho, registrations have been disabled a few moments ago...
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

All your Reddcoin are belong to coinmine LOL!!!

Early bird gets the fat worm  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
"IPCO investors will be rewarded in two stages. Stage one will close on February 1st at 11h59 PM"

The 1st stage is closed. Wallet released. When will reward begin ? Why administration of the project do not ask our Rdd-address to sent us our coins ?
Dev is here, I need an answer Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
The network hash went down significantly. I am guessing that the dump on exchange was a negative signal to some that this is not a serious coin. Way to ruin the fun early  Roll Eyes

Activity: 130

That's just crazy, they have 93% of the net hashrate :s

Spread the hashes!!!

P2Pool could use some of those hashes!

P2Pool (1% fee) up here:

http://redd.freily.com:9443

If you want to mine on it just use an address of your own as username, password doesn't matter.

Example:
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o http://redd.freily.com:9443 -u RfniMLPqcX8uSRjNGxhBmGZrbZZefWD4Tc -p x

* No registration required!
* Your payout goes immediately to your wallet after the block drops, the confirmations will happen there

If you want to setup your own, software is here:

https://github.com/MathyV/p2pool-rav

Also, the code was merged to Rav3n's repo so anyone preferring that one can use it without worrying about nodes not connecting.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 192
Just an average guy with an average job!

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
short way to the bottom Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Why did you ask to list the coin on exchange so early? So STUPID. Now watch how the price will fall to the floor!
Stop crying. This is free market.
For a price to fall to the floor, there must be a price in the first place.
Without an exchange, you dont have a price.
Shady OTC moves without any volume is not price, neither is IPCO.

Btw: 0 amount is just the UI side of things rounding the numbers down (flooring).

Indeed
Activity: 39
Anybody of administrators of RDD please add RDD to http://altexplorer.net/   ! ! !
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Why did you ask to list the coin on exchange so early? So STUPID. Now watch how the price will fall to the floor!
For a price to fall to the floor, there must be a price in the first place.
Without an exchange, you dont have a price.
Shady OTC moves without any volume is not price, neither is IPCO.

Btw: 0 amount is just the UI side of things rounding the numbers down (flooring).
Activity: 126

Indeed. Should've let the coin mature. Also with regards to the IPO..ugh..

Tbh, this doesn't really matter. It would've just created an even bigger dump since alot of the IPO ppl would just dump them instantly. Now the market can settle down and generate a fair price. If you're someone who has invested in the IPO you should just actively contribute now to make it worth more. IMO this is the better option, you'll now have to work for your money instead of getting to instadump it.

actually, now instead of instadumps, it will be more spread out.. the dump will be the same size. don't expect a stable value for a few days cuz of early market. sell me some for 10 satoshis.. then i'll join in this little movement only to make a few coins off ya guys.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
This pump and dump is bullshit.

Now all the hash whales will offload their millions, and people will be left with a sour taste for the coin, and completely no interest.

Good way to ruin any coins.

I was expecting coinmarket to have a failsafe for pump and dump, but i guess i was wrong.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Tbh, this doesn't really matter. It would've just created an even bigger dump since alot of the IPO ppl would just dump them instantly. Now the market can settle down and generate a fair price. If you're someone who has invested in the IPO you should just actively contribute now to make it worth more. IMO this is the better option, you'll now have to work for your money instead of getting to instadump it.

exactly, stop crying and embrace  Grin
Activity: 35
IPO won't start flowing till 13th of Feb? Is that correct?

Well then, sharks have a nice fish to fry here till that time  Grin Wink
Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Whats a good price for this coin?

It has a little less than a third of mooncoin and that is 9 satoshi atm

you cant compare this to one of the biggest shitcoins out there (mooncoin) this one actually has a purpose.

Please enlighten me (us) on said purpose Cheesy

compare them you dumb fuck and get back to me...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmoon-mooncoin-you-know-where-its-headed-kgw-exploit-fixed-432014-389403 - MOON

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annrdd-reddcoin-the-social-currency-posv-electrum-wallet-102-423597 - RDD

LMAO; trolololol!
Jump to: