Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 44. (Read 688959 times)

legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1143
The Cryptonumist
you got it right. I think we want to promote people to have their wallets full at POSV start, and that will mean less supply and a bigger spike Cheesy
I really think this is going to do well.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
You guys should withdraw , keep and forget your coins and not deposit your RDD at the exchanges  for sell Wink

Bought 1M RDD @ cryptsy Tongue

Was buying some with Paypal from www.wesellredd.com also (very fast and good  support they have)

Wished buying BTC with Paypal would be same. I know there is a way to buy BTC with Paypal, but you have to buy SLL (Second Life Linden dollars) first. But expensive with all those Fee´s (virwox).
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
Another thing very very important is the moment when all the people interested in new POSV, will go and take out his money from cryptsy and other exchanges and introduce into his wallet...

All of us get very excited!  Shocked
but...

It means that all ask orders on exchange go away... and people who tries to buy will say, omg each hour there is less and less reddcoins to buy...

Then MAYBE the people get crazy with panic buys and the price will go very far... at this point lot of people will try to introduce the money back into their exchanges and... WTF 500 confirmations? WTF 1000 confirmations? WTF 2000 confirmations?

The other day i transferred 50.000 just to test from cryptsy to a wallet... Just minutes...
 Cheesy From my wallet Cheesy to cryptsy, it took almost 10 hours! and just 500 confirmations, maybe because im verified, but imagine 2000 confirmations, it could take more hours...

And people getting crazy, omg! i want to buy!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

(sorry for my english im spanish Cheesy)

:wq
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
whats the reason for reddcoins recent rise in prices?

Main reasons:

1. Probably the most significant, is that the POW (mining) phase is coming to an end on August 2nd and will be switching to POSv staking algorithm.

2. Many people are seeing that this coin could have a really big future as "the social currency" with many neat features like tipping through Reddit, Twitter as well as other social sites. I'd hope to see if implemented in to Facebook sometime in the future too.

There are many others I'm sure, but I'd say these are the two most significant reasons for the recent rise in price. We could see quite a bit more growth over the next few days too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
whats the reason for reddcoins recent rise in prices?
legendary
The Cryptonumist
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Here is a t-shirt with the design, I don't see how a coin could be molded. http://www.tfund.com/Reddcoin

Have you seen a reddcoin? I don;t see how it would even be possible to mold.

Obviously it would have to be round Tongue

Well, uh, it is round-ish...
legendary
The Cryptonumist

Obviously it would have to be round Tongue
Would there be interest in a physical Reddcoin?

Yes! Allow Redd and PayPal purchases! I don't want to spend my Redd!

Do you think I should go for 1oz silver coins, or cheaper brass coins?
1oz silver could be sold at cryoto equivalent of $90, while brass could go for $60 (not including loaded coin value)
I could arrange for a limited, numbered mintage of 100 to be sold (I could take reservations, could be out in maby 7 weeks)
let me know below which (if either) you might be interested in.

legendary
The Cryptonumist

Do you think I should go for 1oz silver coins, or cheaper brass coins?
1oz silver could be sold at cryoto equivalent of $90, while brass could go for $60 (not including loaded coin value)
I could arrange for a limited, numbered mintage of 100 to be sold (I could take reservations, could be out in maby 7 weeks)
let me know below which (if either) you might be interested in.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

legendary
The Cryptonumist
Who thinks RDD will replace Dogecoin?

Wow such optimism. I don't, though. Dogecoin has left an impact on altcoin scene. Doubt it will get pushed off its throne that easily.

Agreed, although I do think RDD will fill the gap that Doge was supposed to. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Wow such optimism. I don't, though. Dogecoin has left an impact on altcoin scene. Doubt it will get pushed off its throne that easily.
Looks like its out of a textbook. 4 peaks in a month, PoSV 5 days away, right on schedule to be around the next peak. I estimate it will top out at 70-110 Satoshi within 10 days (and of-course continue growth after that...)

Woah PoSV is only 5 days away?Huh That is insane!
legendary
The Cryptonumist
Looks like its out of a textbook. 4 peaks in a month, PoSV 5 days away, right on schedule to be around the next peak. I estimate it will top out at 70-110 Satoshi within 10 days (and of-course continue growth after that...)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 84
well heres my redd coin tipping address for socail media and you nice folks lets get this started!  Shocked

RtB5iQb9QtvMSwBQdeyAZ8LuniSU5nYUnp
Activity: 112
time to make some RDD gambling sites

Great Idea, but please don't make dice site, better try roullete or sports betting.

I wish there was a poker site where people could play with rdd. Or any crypto. I would play!

Yup Poker site also good option to gamble. Poker very popular too in our community.

+1 For Poker!

It's possibly the most SOCIAL of the gambling games too =)

Makes sense to me.

i have talked with a few gambling sites already about adding reddcoin, still waiting on responses but very excited!
Pages:
Jump to: