Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 45. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
time to make some RDD gambling sites

Great Idea, but please don't make dice site, better try roullete or sports betting.

I wish there was a poker site where people could play with rdd. Or any crypto. I would play!

Yup Poker site also good option to gamble. Poker very popular too in our community.

+1 For Poker!

It's possibly the most SOCIAL of the gambling games too =)

Makes sense to me.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Great Idea, but please don't make dice site, better try roullete or sports betting.

I wish there was a poker site where people could play with rdd. Or any crypto. I would play!

Yup Poker site also good option to gamble. Poker very popular too in our community.

+1 For Poker!

It's possibly the most SOCIAL of the gambling games too =)
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Activity: 26

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
funny post on reddcoin tipping of the past, don't know if you saw it  Cool

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/2bz27v/wow_the_days_of_tipping_1000rdd_like_its_nothing/

so 1000 is becoming valuable, and that is great, so no biggy tips can be lowered from 1 to 100, but what I really would love is reddcoin becoming a choice of payment for web developers, web designers, web creators in general, it very likely might, this coin was designed with brain, thinking of sweeping another n where n is large number of redds... very very tempted, very...
I must admit, I saw nothing unique about Reddcoin at first. It just didn't make sense to me from a PoW standpoint. But after I heard about the switch to PoSV, I became interested. Also, the community. Makes loud noise, hard to ignore Reddcoin! Anyway, I am a firm believer of PoS systems. I invested in Nxt and also like Ripple. The big thing RDD has over the former two is immediate utility in the form of social tipping. The marketing is good on this. Makes Reddcoin the feel good coin. I'm not only an investor, but I'm using my coin to promote social tipping and will do this more and more. There is no use for my Nxt other than sit in a forging pool. But, with RDD post PoSV, I can be part of the transaction network like Nxt and put my Reddcoin to good positive uses.

I am a NXT fan so I won;t mention anything about it in response. But what I love about Reddcoin is it is litterally NOT A CRYPTOCURRENCY! It is something different. A Social Currency! See you on the moon! Smiley
Activity: 13
I must admit, I saw nothing unique about Reddcoin at first. It just didn't make sense to me from a PoW standpoint. But after I heard about the switch to PoSV, I became interested. Also, the community. Makes loud noise, hard to ignore Reddcoin! Anyway, I am a firm believer of PoS systems. I invested in Nxt and also like Ripple. The big thing RDD has over the former two is immediate utility in the form of social tipping. The marketing is good on this. Makes Reddcoin the feel good coin. I'm not only an investor, but I'm using my coin to promote social tipping and will do this more and more. There is no use for my Nxt other than sit in a forging pool. But, with RDD post PoSV, I can be part of the transaction network like Nxt and put my Reddcoin to good positive uses.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Today I send messages to few sports betting sites please add RDD for payment options and they all give very good and positive reply they will check this and try to add as soon as possible  Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Is posv actually running right now?

edit: spelling
+1 this question.  Need to know if I should download a copy of rdd-qt client and transfer my coins outta Cryptsy to start some velocity-based earning Smiley

No PoSV is not yet started. But PoSV included client is already available to download from the OP.
Proof of Work(PoW) ends around 7pm UTC, 2nd August 2014 at 260799 and Proof of Stake Velocity (PoSV) starts at Block 260799.
To stake and earn coins you need to install new reddcoin qt wallet client. Which can be downloaded from OP post.
You should follow the directions in the reddit post link given in the OP to stake REDDcoin.
For staking you need to have your coins in your encrypted, unlocked wallet which need to be run in your computer.
Read the REDDcoin PoSV White Paper for more details.

/edit corrected.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

Very good idea, OmahaPoker! Have some plan?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

+1 this question.  Need to know if I should download a copy of rdd-qt client and transfer my coins outta Cryptsy to start some velocity-based earning Smiley

Not until August 2nd when all coins are mined.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!

+1 this question.  Need to know if I should download a copy of rdd-qt client and transfer my coins outta Cryptsy to start some velocity-based earning Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
what an incredible action on cryptsy/bittrex at the moment, large buys counteracted with sale orders, what games people play, +5 days to go we have some amazing warriors on these exchanges.. its fun to watch  Cool  I have my theory why this is so but will remain silent on the matter
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Well off to buy more!
Today too much movement but rate stay at 34 to 37 which is very good hope we have some more improvement in this
Activity: 546

http://redd.fedaykin.us
1% Fee
Vardiff and Fixed-Diff ports available
MPOS/NOMP hybrid backend. Stable & Efficient!

Users from some of my other pools asked for a Reddcoin pool, and I don't disappoint! The union between MPOS and NOMP makes for a much more stable and efficient pool overall, with many difficulty settings for different types of miners to cut down on stale shares. As with any of my other pools, I rely on feedback from the users, so if anyone has any issues or suggestions, please use the contact form or send me a PM here. Just barely got this one set up and running so over the next few days I'll do a bit more fine tuning, but so far, so good! If you've been disappointed in the quality of customer service from other pool services, look no further. Your hashrates/shares and ultimate satisfaction are my #1 priority, so if you have any questions or issues, do not hesitate to contact me! My days and nights are kinda switched around at the moment but I always respond as promptly as possible.

Edric
Well off to buy more!
Pages:
Jump to: