Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 46. (Read 13808 times)

copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
Energy

The energy sector is pursuing home automation and energy management efficiency by integrating with ICT such as IoT.
copper member
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
So if there is such a good way to process IoT data, why don't other coin companies use it like ReapChain does? Why things goes this way?
Simply other companies do not have ReapChain's technology. Large-capacity processing technology is implemented through technologies independently developed and built by ReapChain, such as the existence of ReapMiddleChain, mainnet construction, and self-developed consensus algorithm
copper member
ReapMiddleChain

A large amount of data is processed effectively by using WORM storage, and distributed processing (Cell block) that consecutive transactions generated from IoT devices are blockchainified in chronological order.

https://medium.com/reapchain/reapmiddlechain-e1c93fd29b5c
copper member
I want to know more about this project, also I'm interested to hear how is ReapChain different from other blockchains which are already exists?
Existing blockchains do not overcome the trilema problem, and they are looking for various ways to converge with the IoT industry. But they still face problems related to device security and decentralization with which reap is dealing
copper member
Consensus Process Structure with Enhanced Scalability

ReapChain can reduce time delays and network overloads occurring while broadcasting and collecting verification messages in a typical P2P network.

https://medium.com/reapchain/consensus-process-structure-with-enhanced-scalability-2fe4a77b1293
copper member
ReapChain PoDC (Proof of Double Committee) Consensus Algorithm

ReapChain with a genuine ledger, is implemented based on Proof of Double Committee (PoDC), which is a unique consensus algorithm.

https://medium.com/reapchain/reapchain-podc-proof-of-double-committee-consensus-algorithm-4fc60b06c6af
Activity: 22
ReapChain project uses PoDC (Proof of Double Committee) as I see, but how does the PoDC consensus algorithm work and how it helps to the project?
The block generation cycle of ReapChain is 2 seconds, and a coordinator is selected from among standing executives to reach an agreement quickly. The remaining 28 nodes reach consensus with minimal network traffic in the TCP/IP communication state during the consensus process. These coordinators eventually become block producers and can generate blocks.
Activity: 16
As I understood Reap project uses dual blockchain, but can you tell more about the advantages of ReapChain's dual blockchain structure?
Shell-Core Structure is a unique transaction processing structure, which is a method of placing a high-speed private blockchain on the outside and processing it in time first, and a public blockchain that is strong in security and decentralization is placed inside and post-processing.
Activity: 23
So why is it possible to process at a high speed when using ReapChain and how it realised in the project? It would be good to know more about it
ReapChain targets 2,500 TPS and ReapMiddleChain targets 100,000 TPS. The block generation cycle of ReapChain is 2 seconds, and a coordinator is selected from among standing executives to reach consensus through minimal network traffic. ReapMiddleChain maximizes speed by processing time series data generated in short intervals of milliseconds through cell block processing.
Activity: 119
I think it is very good that the project using high technologies but my question is how is information protected in ReapChain and how safe is it when using ReapChain?
ReapMiddleChain stores data in blockchain-specific irreversible storage (WORM storage), so access to the data is not possible without access rights. The non-reversible storage technology applied to ReapMiddleChain applies the same concept as optical disks as read-only storage media to storage equipment, and blocks access control and hacking activities through triple security processing.
copper member
Can you tell, Is the speed of the ReapChain guaranteed even if it contains a large amount of IoT data and how it realised in the system?
ReapChain guarantees the quality of service (QoS) of users through high-speed processing of large amounts of IoT-based data. Through the Reap Middle Chain, it is possible to transmit and store time-series data generated at short intervals in milliseconds that are difficult to process in the existing blockchain.
Activity: 119
I read some information about Shell Core, but is there any reason that the Shell-Core Structure consists of 14, 15 senior and operational nodes? Why it is so?
In order to ensure that all nodes operate fairly and transparently, ReapChain consists of 14 permanently operated nodes and 15 operational nodes, and these 29 nodes participate in the consensus process for block creation. Of the nodes participating in the consensus, the ratio of the participating nodes to maintain should be maintained at least 51%, and the permanent nodes that can be operated at all times can also be changed through voting, so all nodes are operated fairly and transparently.
copper member
Can you tell a little more about where is ReapChain used in the supply chain of IoT collection, storage, analysis and processing?
ReapChain wants to implement a blockchain-based IoT ecosystem with enhanced security by connecting the end-to-end section of the IoT industry with a blockchain Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
As i saw on kucoin, the price of REAP is increased since it was listed. I think token shows pretty good results at the very beginning of listing

i think this coin should be listed on other exchange or maybe others pair on kucoin, not only in USDT pairs to increase the trading volume
and i hope this project will become a strong competitors for the past IOT project
copper member
copper member
ReapChain Token Release Schedule

Pages:
Jump to: