Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][REDV] | Redvolution - New contest airdrop ! - page 10. (Read 50614 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 1
I send now my BTC Red from Yobit to my MyEtherWallet Adress but here is not BTC Red??? Pls Help!!!

https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/34540552/Adsz.png
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
What happened, how come the prices declined so much?
Activity: 180
Merit: 18
Hi Red Team, could you please inform us if you accept donations for further promotion and development purposes, I would like to help the project in the future. I really like the idea of Red Bitcoin, keep moving on!
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Was ist eure Prognose für Bitcoin Red?

Was denkt ihr wie viel Wert er haben wird?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I think for joining airdrop is to fill the form of Contact Bitcoin Red i am right?I fill this form already i like the project very interesting and promising campaign i will wait for the update at my email.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I have 20.000 pieces. and now im not sure anymore.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What is going to happen with BTCRED after SWAP? The price will go up or down, any news? Im a big holder of BTCRED

how much do you have ? Swap and redpaper soon.Price will definitely increase.it's not wise to sell.
Activity: 10
What is going to happen with BTCRED after SWAP? The price will go up or down, any news? Im a big holder of BTCRED
Activity: 27
I have to say that this token is very fast in transactions.
Activity: 12
Very nice project, keep it up!
Activity: 65
Bitcoin Red is now listed on CoinCodex.com. If you hold BTCR you can add it to watchlist and follow price in real time!

This is how Bitcoin Red overview page looks like on mobile:

And this is desktop view:

I'm interested to download the app. Is it available for IOS or only for android?

NOT BITCOIN RED...EVERYBODY BEWARE THIS IS Bitcurrency (BTCR) NOT BTCRED I REPEAT NOT BTCRED
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Red is now listed on CoinCodex.com. If you hold BTCR you can add it to watchlist and follow price in real time!

This is how Bitcoin Red overview page looks like on mobile:

And this is desktop view:

I'm interested to download the app. Is it available for IOS or only for android?
Everybody listen, go and buy BTCRED fast because near 31 December WALES will take over BTCRED, now is cheap and you can get more...After Swap BTCRED have only one way...UP.

Don't say I have not warn you guys.This is an inside tip...you do what you want.
Now that etherdelta is working again, I was able to pull my btcred coins outta there. Currently waiting for the swap.
Activity: 9
Looking like a good project. Love the bounty idea? What is your minimum target and maximum target dev? I thing it should be extremely popular and successful.
Awesome vision BITCOINRED1. Will participate in airdrop. how to check the status? thank you for interesting project! The creators of the project, Thank you!!!
Does this project work at the moment and is there any bidding on the exchange?
Is Airdrop running at the moment?

Airdrops are finished long time ago, no more airdrops for BTCRED.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Does this project work at the moment and is there any bidding on the exchange?
Is Airdrop running at the moment?
Activity: 7
Awesome vision BITCOINRED1. Will participate in airdrop. how to check the status? thank you for interesting project! The creators of the project, Thank you!!!
How come its price keeps dropping? I hope we will be able to move them tokens out of ether delta:)
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Very good project, always following, supporting with BTCRED, I smell good fortune for this coin.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Pages:
Jump to: