Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][REDV] | Redvolution - New contest airdrop ! - page 8. (Read 50614 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 100
My BTCRED tokens were at the time of the snapshot in my private wallet, but I filled Google form only today. Will I get my new tokens?
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
REDV - REDVOLUTION

I got my new Bitcoin Red Tokens >>> REDV !
Thank you for holding your promise!

THIS PROJECT IS GOING TO BE A HUGE SUCCESS IN 2018!!!

Good Luck!

p.s.
You can do 2 currencies now! Crazy-cool! Revolutionary!!!
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
I LOVE BTCRED BUT PLS GOOOOO UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP Cry
Activity: 1
beware, don'y buy bitcoin red now it's useless.

Dev should announce it here also but he made tweet only.

https://twitter.com/BitcoinRed1/status/947783490157780993

Snapshot has been taken, don't buy BTCRED on exchanges anymore : they are useless. In order to receive the new tokens, you have to fill this form with your public address (the one that hold the tokens on the 31st of December)
Fill in here : https:/[Suspicious link removed]/o2jzLBzrGz

so don't buy anything now and fill the form.

Helo im new in RED ARMY hold 21k i send wallet adres for swap when i get new red bitcoins
Activity: 8
Always same misunderstandings after swaps. No matter how they inform you, its always someone who would give away their money.

I am new to this crypto fever, and the first coin I have ever bought was this one, it is sad to know that I can lose it because I was on holidays and didn't find out about this swap until the 1 of January. I hope that still there is a chance to recover at least what I got in Yobit, but it is not promising as there is not answer from the dev. I hope the guys are just busy and will come with a solution soon Smiley
Hello, I bought some btcred on Yobit at 31/12 11:00am, is that means my coin is usless?
I am not store them on a private wallet yet .....
Activity: 34
You should raise ticket to Yobit for support and they will help you hopefully.

Also try to contact dev maybe he will help.

Thank you for your answer i sent many support tickets to yobit but no answers back!

If i check Wallet status: Online (4837511 blocks) wallet status is still online with block 4837511 i dont get it any more

Hi guys, im sorry but i think you are too late. Because Yobit didnt rescpect, that after 31.12. shouldnt be any trading more, and people need to do research before buying something. Everything what was trade yesterday and today, is useless.

I have this coins a long time i send the coins yesterday at 13.09 thats before the snapschot.
i send many times support tickets to yobit but no help.
Activity: 10

Thank you for your answer i sent many support tickets to yobit but no answers back!

If i check Wallet status: Online (4837511 blocks) wallet status is still online with block 4837511 i dont get it any more

Hi guys, im sorry but i think you are too late. Because Yobit didnt rescpect, that after 31.12. shouldnt be any trading more, and people need to do research before buying something. Everything what was trade yesterday and today, is useless.
Activity: 8
Hello, everyone, Happy New Year, tell me what to do? ... before Snapshot happened, I transferred BTCRED from Yobit to MEW wallet, but Yobit still keeps my money with me and does not translate (written "in process" (screenshots there)) ... tell me how to get a new coin in this case? ...

Same problem here

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

Hello, everyone, Happy New Year, tell me what to do? ... before Snapshot happened, I transferred BTCRED from Yobit to MEW wallet, but Yobit still keeps my money with me and does not translate (written "in process" (screenshots there)) ... tell me how to get a new coin in this case? ...

I have the same problem !

Hi guys ,

Happy new year to all

I have transfer te BTCRED coins to myetherwallet but i dont see them i send it yesterday on yobit at 13.00 hours stil in process 0 confirm and nothing in my etherwallet yet.
i sent 3 tickets to yobit support and no answers.
Someone help?

Ragards Bayer
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Another Pump and Dump scam token ! It's pumped by fake "buy orders" on Etherdelta. After couple of days this token will be dead and scammers will introduce new scam Bitcoin in all other possible colors.

Also , I apply for airdrop that I not received
I just did it.
I think im good, but if im late please someone inform me.
thanks
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
beware, don'y buy bitcoin red now it's useless.

Dev should announce it here also but he made tweet only.

https://twitter.com/BitcoinRed1/status/947783490157780993

Snapshot has been taken, don't buy BTCRED on exchanges anymore : they are useless. In order to receive the new tokens, you have to fill this form with your public address (the one that hold the tokens on the 31st of December)
Fill in here : https:/[Suspicious link removed]/o2jzLBzrGz

so don't buy anything now and fill the form.

i send now myetherwallet adress and now?
Activity: 90
Is it ok to fill the form today or its tooo late?

its not too late
Thx for answer
Activity: 10

its not too late
Activity: 90
Pages:
Jump to: