Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][REDV] | Redvolution - New contest airdrop ! - page 15. (Read 50617 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Prepare yourself for a huge dump!

I'm sorry for the people who bought this shitcoin and going to regret it very soon. As this shit coin has a major error like the ebtc had before in contract allowing the creator to mint any time any amount of the tokens.

please don't misguide people. if you have some sort of proof share it.

This is the same developer who found an error in oldEBTC.
https://twitter.com/EthereumBlue/status/937434152747585536

Bump and dump coin. It’s time for marihuana coins soon. CCN looks good.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100

I'm sorry for the people who bought this shitcoin and going to regret it very soon. As this shit coin has a major error like the ebtc had before in contract allowing the creator to mint any time any amount of the tokens.

This is the same developer who found an error in oldEBTC.
https://twitter.com/EthereumBlue/status/937434152747585536
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Dont panic if someone is dumping their coin. they will see tomorrow btcR will hit 0.2$ and they will regret
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Please start trading Bitcoin Red on the exchange: Bittrix, Exmo and Poloniex! Immediately coin will grow x5 minimum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Why this token soared so at a price?
Activity: 392

Do not try to proof here something buddy😂Let this newbies and multie accs to spam here.Strong community hahaha....
Sold my airdrop  for  $1k,good luck to such great Bitcoin on Ethereum 😂😂😂
Activity: 234
Now Bitcoinred price reach $0.46 and this is good news for the holders, Bitcoinred can be the best choice for investing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 13

Don't trust this kind of people, they only want you to sell so they can buy cheap Smiley...Nice strategy dude but nooo, not here.Not with BTCRED Community.

Yes BTCRED have a strong community and strong holder... and the goodness developer
Activity: 65

Don't trust this kind of people, they only want you to sell so they can buy cheap Smiley...Nice strategy dude but nooo, not here.Not with BTCRED Community.
Activity: 13
The name alone is worth 10 per coin.  Now go partner with a country like China or Japan.  Game over.  Holding 2000 coins long.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
Im holding my btcred till it reach 5$ next year hopefully.
Seems like they are correcting the price, thats why it goes down a little bit.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I like the concept of this coin
Activity: 29
Flawed code has been approved by the team itself on twitter..
Activity: 87
hello community
i don't know why i have decided to join this project?
it happens today suddenly, but surely it will reach the moon because it is solid and promising
Activity: 32
Stop telling nonsens! You only want to buy cheap, you are one off those poeple hoe make poeple panic in the trollbox so they panic sell.

I know so dont act like are sorry for poeple while you only want them to dump and buy low.

Any proof off what you are saying? share it than...

Good luck! Grin
Activity: 11

Activity: 124
▲™

You got any proof to this?
Activity: 4
developers replace a coin !! None of the nizvestor because of this does not feel secure. This will be the right decision. Let all the stock exchanges give out its new
Activity: 434
Merit: 123

Activity: 44
RED MOOON . Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: