Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][REDV] | Redvolution - New contest airdrop ! - page 21. (Read 50617 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
You should ask a moderator in the YoBit trollbox
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Someone knows why the withdrawal from YObit is blocked
Wallet online, but the withdrawal in the status of "In the process" for three days already
I suspect they want to keep BTCRED on their exchange.They know Bitcoin Red will go to the moon.But i'm not 100% sure.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Someone knows why the withdrawal from YObit is blocked
Wallet online, but the withdrawal in the status of "In the process" for three days already
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
I still believe in this project. It's a good thing that devs are honest and working hard to solve the problems. I'm sure this project will be a great success in the future.
Activity: 294
I am sorry but there is no more airdrop, but you can still buy on Etherdelta and YoBit, follow the links in the ANN

Its ok, what important is update so btcred will moon then Smiley
Activity: 102
so many colors of bitcoin now..i prefer blue  Grin
I am sorry but there is no more airdrop, but you can still buy on Etherdelta and YoBit, follow the links in the ANN
Another airdrop will be great Cheesy Airdrop for coin holders hehe!
Activity: 630
Out Twitter account @BitcoinRed1 is back online, let's go to the moon now. Big annoucements in the next weeks

Hello dev .I'm an active user here. Can you check my PM
Activity: 15
When pump?
Out Twitter account @BitcoinRed1 is back online, let's go to the moon now. Big annoucements in the next weeks
Activity: 256
i think btcred will has good profit afew month
Now i understand that, that was really team pump that happens in yobit a day ago.. Hope it will reach 1000 sats again so i well sell my btcred coins.
Not a good idea to sell, believe me.

if its not good idea , what rate did you prefer to sell? i think 1000 sat is quite good , sell it first then buy it again below that to make some little profit  

If i was you i'll buy more BTCRED and HOLD...big things will happen in near future.
Activity: 45
Now i understand that, that was really team pump that happens in yobit a day ago.. Hope it will reach 1000 sats again so i well sell my btcred coins.

if its not good idea , what rate did you prefer to sell? i think 1000 sat is quite good , sell it first then buy it again below that to make some little profit 
Activity: 630
This project must go up, if some one in the UK can file that scumbag
to the police station

Everything is okay now. Its time to buy more BTC RED
Activity: 434
Our Twitter account @BitcoinRed1 has been hacked by a member of the community and then he changed the name to @BitcoinRed12
So we created a new Twitter account, it was updated on the annoucement

why it can happen if the account security is not good, even though the project you are running is pretty good Smiley
Activity: 131
i believe in you guys... hope everything will be alright very soon.. let's make btcred one of the best token  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
i really really love you bitcoinred... i know this is the seriously project
me and my team, work to share information about it on facebook local groups, yobit troll box and tweet about this problem

if you want to participation, just simple retweet my tweet : https://twitter.com/teguhhandayani2/status/934498573802029056

Pages:
Jump to: