Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][REDV] | Redvolution - New contest airdrop ! - page 22. (Read 50617 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 100
whats the story about twitter ??
Just some insight to the current situation for everyone who is here currently reading. A staff member was removed earlier this week for not doing any work over the last 3 weeks and refusing to show proof of an app in progress. This person has decided now to try and sabotage this project by taking over the social media and fudding. Dont fall for this.

Then shame on that fecking dumbass then, The dev must expose his crime on this thread ( his name, identity )
I think he will not reveal himself because this is a fairly well-known scheme of fraud. Only a few tokens distributed for free are actually supported by the team and are created by honest people. But I would not believe in these burglary tales.
Sorry dude but you have absolutely no clue what you talking about.Bitcoin Red is obvious a legit coin and devs are working hard on this project.
Please join Official Telegram: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@BitcoinRedOfficial
I'll be glad if you're right, but everything that happens is too suspicious. Good luck!  Grin
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Just some insight to the current situation for everyone who is here currently reading. A staff member was removed earlier this week for not doing any work over the last 3 weeks and refusing to show proof of an app in progress. This person has decided now to try and sabotage this project by taking over the social media and fudding. Dont fall for this.

Then shame on that fecking dumbass then, The dev must expose his crime on this thread ( his name, identity )
I think he will not reveal himself because this is a fairly well-known scheme of fraud. Only a few tokens distributed for free are actually supported by the team and are created by honest people. But I would not believe in these burglary tales.
Sorry dude but you have absolutely no clue what you talking about.Bitcoin Red is obvious a legit coin and devs are working hard on this project.
Please join Official Telegram: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@BitcoinRedOfficial

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

His name is Sam, @Samxim on Telegram.
Here is a printscreen of his profile:
His mug:

Post his image on facebook so someone can identify that fking k^nt

His name is Sam, @Samxlm on Telegram.
Here is a printscreen of his profile:
His mug:

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Activity: 294
Volume in yobit is dropping very fast.
I just have a question... Can't bitcoinred recover that hack twitter account?
I think yes they can, with our help...we need to report the hacked account.
So its easily to hack an accounts ?  Shocked if it can be hacked without struggles so how can we believe in your project
if you dont secure your accounts
I just have a question... Can't bitcoinred recover that hack twitter account?
Instead of blaming Bitcoin RED devs, let's act like a true community and report this account  https://twitter.com/BitcoinRed12 as hacked account.Please all report this twitter as hacked and Bitcoin Red will become the coin that we trust.
Our Twitter account @BitcoinRed1 has been hacked by a member of the community and then he changed the name to @BitcoinRed12
So we created a new Twitter account, it was updated on the annoucement

Thanks for the info.  We will just wait and see for this coin. Smiley
Our Twitter account @BitcoinRed1 has been hacked by a member of the community and then he changed the name to @BitcoinRed12
Does not it remind you of anything? These crooks do not even come up with anything new. They pumped up the price, then announced the hacking all poured at a low price. They get more coins. Then comes the pump again and then the final drain and outlet. All! Thanks to everybody, you're free.
Twitter account has disappeared lol thank good I sold @ $.8,  2000 gotten from airdrop

The first twitter account just disappeared. Then they make a new twitter account, then that new account announced that their telegram account was hacked. Then another twitter accounts was created that this 2nd twitter account was hacked. Really something smells fishy Cheesy And look at yobit btcred totally down.  They just made that pump before.  Easy money for them, this coin is a shitcoin.

thanks for info sir .. project going good but now it seems they are scam now.. just sold my bitcred bought @ 0.04 its better to sell now before its too late

Me too. Waiting New Web site for buying again.

They should at least announce here in the official thread on what is happening on their twitter account. Why the first account just disappeared.  But still i have some btcred coins im holding Cheesy The profit coins.
I wait for an official point of view here.If this coin is not becoming a scam please BitcoinRED sort this out here.
Oh, that wast fast.Thank you!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Twitter account has disappeared lol thank good I sold @ $.8,  2000 gotten from airdrop

The first twitter account just disappeared. Then they make a new twitter account, then that new account announced that their telegram account was hacked. Then another twitter accounts was created that this 2nd twitter account was hacked. Really something smells fishy Cheesy And look at yobit btcred totally down.  They just made that pump before.  Easy money for them, this coin is a shitcoin.

thanks for info sir .. project going good but now it seems they are scam now.. just sold my bitcred bought @ 0.04 its better to sell now before its too late
Twitter account has disappeared lol thank good I sold @ $.8,  2000 gotten from airdrop

The first twitter account just disappeared. Then they make a new twitter account, then that new account announced that their telegram account was hacked. Then another twitter accounts was created that this 2nd twitter account was hacked. Really something smells fishy Cheesy And look at yobit btcred totally down.  They just made that pump before.  Easy money for them, this coin is a shitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: