Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][REDV] | Redvolution - New contest airdrop ! - page 27. (Read 50617 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 120
Another scam token using Bitcoin name! All that scam coins announcers must be banned and topics locked. I spoke with Etherdelta staff and they promised to stop listing the shitcoins like that. This scammers are just creating ERC20 tokens via Ethereum free of charge, naming them Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Red, Ethereum Gold, Ethereum Cash, Ethereum Dark, Ethereum Blue, Litecoin Gold, Neo Gold e.t.c. and listing them free of charge on Etherdelta. After all that, they are announcing the shitcoins here on bitcointalk. That scam projects are using scammy airdrop and pump and dump schemes. People who have been with the crypto market for long time now will understand these schemes of scams very easily but the noobs who are easily blinded by vaporware and false claims will fall for it. All that shit tokens are designed just for scamming people and stealing their money! This topic was started by Scammer and this token is a SCAM! Stay away!!!

can you love proof of your communication picture to etherdelta about what you are talking about?
if that's why you did not write a new topic on the front page, so everyone can know what you're saying
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
i was speaking in general , i didnt sell my btc red, the only one airdrop i have sell from now is EthDark , all airdrops now are worth nothing
i have received airdrop, i sell only.. if you think its good to buy at begining, its your "choice"...
I'm new to BTCRED. I have bought 1000 of them but I'm worried as on the website there is NO team! WHO is behind this coin?
I realise I should have thought of that before I bought some. But please can someone put my mind at rest that I haven't just burned my money? PLEASE HELP!!!

It looks like a great idea - a younger, faster, better Bitcoin. I hope it takes off. Smiley

never buy airdrop coins...
sad , i missed again the last airdrop lol ..
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm new to BTCRED. I have bought 1000 of them but I'm worried as on the website there is NO team! WHO is behind this coin?
I realise I should have thought of that before I bought some. But please can someone put my mind at rest that I haven't just burned my money? PLEASE HELP!!!

It looks like a great idea - a younger, faster, better Bitcoin. I hope it takes off. Smiley
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
"Holding 4K BTCRED at least"

Nice way of trying to keep the price high.
Activity: 266
Merit: 19
I tried to deposit my BTCRED to Yobit but didn't be able to. Neither in pending deposit. Is anyone experiencing the same situation?
I just transfered from Etherdelta to Yobit, no problems there. Received within 2-3 minutes.
Activity: 27
I tried to deposit my BTCRED to Yobit but didn't be able to. Neither in pending deposit. Is anyone experiencing the same situation?
Activity: 57
I like this token. You can also read about it here: http://tokenja.com/bitcoin-red/
seem you dont know how to use twitter, but nevermind ... 
red team have nothing to do with bitcoin red, check their twitter..
Trust, it's a serious, strong and durable team. We will go very high.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/redteam?f=users&vertical=default&src=hash

whats the link betwin redteam hashtag and bitcoin red ??
Activity: 6
I will follow and enter anyway as I love the colour Red lol. Thanks.
why adding discord ? whats next ? create facebook account ??
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
[Holding 4K BTCRED at least] i think if the announcement were without that phrase will be great

As of today I own 1200.  Hoping this project is successful and I'm going to hold for a while. 
Activity: 101
Merit: 7
[Holding 4K BTCRED at least] i think if the announcement were without that phrase will be great
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
If anyone is still in this forum, please join the original ERC20 Hybrid project. Bitcoin red is a blatant copy of eBitcoin (eBTC) - The first Ethereum + Bitcoin Hybrid. Compare the website content and you'll probably have a laugh.

Anyway, the eBTC Development team is active, the community is active and initiatives are in place for growth. The whitepaper and roadmap are soon to be released and we're listed on Etherdelta, Hitbtc, Mercatox, Decentrex, Ubitok and IDEX (more to be added)

If you lost a lot of money on a project where the devs and community have disappeared, you're welcome to join our community. I believe that we'd be stronger as one hybrid community, and getting behind the original as opposed to popping up with copy cats.

Yes, complete copy. eBTC is the original and this copycat even made a similar website to the new ebtc website lol   https://www.ebtctoken.org/

eBTC bitcointalk thread has almost 400 pages. lol

Both were launched in October.
EBTC 0,13 - Bitcoin RED 0.016, we have a good margin of progress before going in front of. Bitcoin RED will be the best.

Incorrect. ebtc was launched in Sept and all the ecoins including this one that came after are copycats. There is not a good margin between the two. ebtc is around $.15 cents.  Bitcoin red is not even $.02 cents. Like I said there is almost 400 pages from a large community for ebtc. The original.  
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
we are community from BTCRED is waiting for new exchange ( mercatox )
IF you interested to this project, please vote in mercatox

https://mercatox.com/coins/list
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
If anyone is still in this forum, please join the original ERC20 Hybrid project. Bitcoin red is a blatant copy of eBitcoin (eBTC) - The first Ethereum + Bitcoin Hybrid. Compare the website content and you'll probably have a laugh.

Anyway, the eBTC Development team is active, the community is active and initiatives are in place for growth. The whitepaper and roadmap are soon to be released and we're listed on Etherdelta, Hitbtc, Mercatox, Decentrex, Ubitok and IDEX (more to be added)

If you lost a lot of money on a project where the devs and community have disappeared, you're welcome to join our community. I believe that we'd be stronger as one hybrid community, and getting behind the original as opposed to popping up with copy cats.

Yes, complete copy. eBTC is the original and this copycat even made a similar website to the new ebtc website lol   https://www.ebtctoken.org/

eBTC bitcointalk thread has almost 400 pages. lol
Pages:
Jump to: