Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][REDV] | Redvolution - New contest airdrop ! - page 36. (Read 50639 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I was talking with DEV on facebook when they will publish the whitepaper. They answered me very quickly that in the moment they are writing it and will publish it till two days.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Airdrop is closed you can buy BTCR on Etherdelta the price is low  Wink Wink Wink go to $0.1 this night  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Бyдy ждaть взлётa нa лyнy, cпacибo дeв
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I am confused with this airdrop is it closed or open because I see different information on social media channels. Still open or closed?

Why just not read name of thread??

AIRDROP CLOSED
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I am confused with this airdrop is it closed or open because I see different information on social media channels. Still open or closed?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hi, when is the second round for aidrops ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
coinmarketcap adding and yobit ? so fast dev . do you plan a whitepaper to be published ?
Activity: 51
I really liked these power rangers coins. Red is the toughest one correct?
Let's pump!

I think it was green since he had his own big megazord.
Activity: 43
Hi
thx for the token. I recevied 2000 BTCR but i make a share on facebook & i haven't the bonus (250 BTCR) why? Thx for your reponse
Activity: 52
go to the moon!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
I look forward to the next broadcast for the late participants like me. tks
Activity: 386
The name bitcoin red says all of this currency will rise in a few days. It is the effect of bitcoin. And maybe the price will increase leln6 100 times even 1000 times if dev really have good projects. Some of the gathered sharks are huge.

it has been confirmed that btcr on yobit Bitcurrency so it's not Bitcoinred, information on telegram on chat Smiley
so if you want to get bitcoinred more secure go to Ethdelta only
the BTCR price rising up $0.028435= 0.00000494 BTC  =0.00009545 ETH
 fly to moon
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
The name bitcoin red says all of this currency will rise in a few days. It is the effect of bitcoin. And maybe the price will increase leln6 100 times even 1000 times if dev really have good projects. Some of the gathered sharks are huge.

it has been confirmed that btcr on yobit Bitcurrency so it's not Bitcoinred, information on telegram on chat Smiley
so if you want to get bitcoinred more secure go to Ethdelta only
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just take this coin to the moon secured coinexchange. Please give it up or hitcoin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 14
copper member
Activity: 378
Great! So glad i've participated in it and INS!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: