Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][REDV] | Redvolution - New contest airdrop ! - page 38. (Read 50639 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Price is still very low. I am looking forward for some dev announcement, or listings on more exchanges.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
The amount of red flags on this project is ridiculous. Expect us to buy tokens.

A lot of the same type of scam projects comes up popping around. They sell a nice story to hope will fall for it.

red flags??? if the project has just launched!!! the only thing that they have done is to share some coins!!! let´s see how it evolves before assess the project!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Nice work need to be active for news
Activity: 59

Have some dignity and self-respect don't be involved in these type of self-degrading projects. You can make more money by going on the market and analyse real businesses not these phony ones with no potential!
Activity: 59
The amount of red flags on this project is ridiculous. Expect us to buy tokens.

A lot of the same type of scam projects comes up popping around. They sell a nice story to hope will fall for it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
pls guys lets encourage the devs for the fast development of this project. . best of luck to all devs and holders ..

i also received the airdrop Smiley
Activity: 35
Maybe not, maybe some have real projects that want to thrive. Maybe all people that want to create something from scratch are not scammers, give us a chance please !
Activity: 109
People you all need to beware of their tricks. They ask people to join the airdrop whilst they are actually themselves selling these airdrops!

All kinds of amazing purposes are shared. Nothing is ever done! The dev wants to profit from gullible and easily fooled buyers.

A lot of people have lost their money when investing. People who buy up a lot get dumped by the developers.
Activity: 6
in 2000 btcr not making me money right now
When to added another exchange???
Activity: 50
Retweet here:   https://twitter.com/BitcoinRed1/status/922527457567264770

I will wait extra Bitcoin  Red, thanks dev.
Check out our new roadmap on our website bitcoinred.io ! It's time to buy guys !
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
Hi dev,

Any roadmap to read? I am bitcoin red Hodlers. What is the next plan? I hope more exchanger added. At least, put this token to coinmarketcap
Thanks.
Glad to see this project moving forward and beeing on the first exchange. Keep up the good work devs!
Too many new projects tank because of devs just don`t care. If i can be any help just let me know. Getting some tweets done when back home from work.
All the best for the future of this project!

greetings
zero
Retweet here : https://twitter.com/BitcoinRed1/status/922333782430056448
We could be listed on Gate.io for another airdrop
Activity: 70
Wow people sure is dumping their airdrop, is all red, so good for us buyers that there is people that sell so cheap  Grin
Activity: 115
Merit: 24
Bitcoin Red is now listed on EtherDelta
You can check it out here: https://etherdelta.com/#BTCR-ETH
Activity: 98
when will this go on blockfolio/ Huh
Activity: 98
telegram page is messed up will not let you chat in it please fix
Pages:
Jump to: