Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS - page 31. (Read 64143 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
I was a part of the previous YinYang launch and I would like to be a part of this re-launch. I feel this launch will be much better than the previous one.
Activity: 210
whats up with the multipool? when are payments sent out? for the pot changing pools do we get paid in yin or yang? that pool is very confusing and has very little info. I also see a payout chart below the pool link. Why was the last payment made on the 14th? I refuse to mine anymore unless you post multi pool details, just seems to strange to me.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Good volume on the coins last 24hrs... saw prices at 900 sat yesterday... awesome stuff... and its just warming up right?  Cheesy
Activity: 224
@richardn1987

Please write your own posts rather than copying mine.

I want to be part of this distribution because yang and yin coins are the future.

I want to be part of this distribution because yang and yin coins are the future.

Lol, your post embodied everything I wanted to say  Wink

Does it mather?  Grin

I havenr eached your name on the list yet, but did you follow the requirements on the apply form?

Yes I did Cheesy I even created a Twitter account for it

I doubt you did everything, where is your signature mate Smiley

You are right, i read over that part. Changed it now.

I also only send my Yin wallet. This is my Yang wallet: Ya4wioARMjAwhUQ844U5n5Ei2dxBREFFdY
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Let's wish a very good luck to this coin Smiley like the Re-launch of this coin +1

Cheers !
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
@richardn1987

Does it mather?  Grin

I havenr eached your name on the list yet, but did you follow the requirements on the apply form?

I doubt you did everything, where is your signature mate Smiley
@richardn1987

Does it mather?  Grin

www.gamebet.gg
@richardn1987

Lol, your post embodied everything I wanted to say  Wink

Does it mather?  Grin

@richardn1987

Lol, your post embodied everything I wanted to say  Wink

Does it mather?  Grin
www.gamebet.gg
@richardn1987

Dont worry i see everything Smiley
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
@richardn1987

www.gamebet.gg
with this kind of volume for yin and yang im starting to smell mintpal soon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
My Yincoin wallet keeps crashing so that I can't get it synched. Is anyone else having this problem? Yang wallet is fine

Try downloading the new wallets.
www.gamebet.gg
Join the irc room https://kiwiirc.com/client

channel: yin/yang

Grin
This would be a easy entrance.
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#Yin/Yang

enter whatever name you like, discuss with us about the coming important event.

Ty lol yes way easier.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Very special to see a duo-coin launch. Original guys! Are you budha?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dinkimole nokkalle...
POS coin with an active community and a hard working dev.
I want to join.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
@ky_storm
Join the irc room https://kiwiirc.com/client

channel: yin/yang

Grin
This would be a easy entrance.
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#Yin/Yang

enter whatever name you like, discuss with us about the coming important event.
www.gamebet.gg
www.gamebet.gg
This coin reminds me of CommunityCoin, but I think YinYangCoin has more potential. I'm impressed with how quickly it seems to be gaining popularity. To keep people from dumping, you should give an incentive to hold, such as a 2nd (or 3rd) payout for those who held their coins.

The dev has plan for this, there will be a 2nd wave if everything goes right and this 2nd wave will aim for holder and brand new applicants.
Pages:
Jump to: