Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS - page 32. (Read 64143 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This coin reminds me of CommunityCoin, but I think YinYangCoin has more potential. I'm impressed with how quickly it seems to be gaining popularity. To keep people from dumping, you should give an incentive to hold, such as a 2nd (or 3rd) payout for those who held their coins.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Everyone take a second now and go vote on mintpal. I have received over 130 applicants and in the last 5 hours only 14 votes on mintpal???

It doesnt make sens.

Yin and yang is very cheap right now, tomorrow there will be a big announcement from the devs this is the time to buy!
Hi dev, you can give people  some  rewards  when they vote on the mintpal.
you  need  not to   give  too much coins.Because this coin is not huge.
Just a little  ,then person will  be more activity to vote on mintpal. Smiley
Why should the dev have to bribe people to vote? You either believe in the coin and you vote or you're here for a handout and you don't.
Activity: 105
@ky_storm
Awesome, this is going to be one of the best airdrops this year!
I just voted on Mintpal, and now we're up to 2420 votes. Keep it up!
(The vote is for "YinYangCoin", but I am assuming they will add both coins, right?)

Yes, they would all be added.
Go on voting.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Everyone take a second now and go vote on mintpal. I have received over 130 applicants and in the last 5 hours only 14 votes on mintpal???

It doesnt make sens.

Yin and yang is very cheap right now, tomorrow there will be a big announcement from the devs this is the time to buy!
Hi dev, you can give people  some  rewards  when they vote on the mintpal.
you  need  not to   give  too much coins.Because this coin is not huge.
Just a little  ,then person will  be more activity to vote on mintpal. Smiley

Im not the dev just a community member that is helping the dev with the distribution list.

But the thing with rewarding people to vote is that you cant know if they really did vote.

The only thing yin yang is lacking right now is real buy support which mintpal will easily be providing the coin is too cheap right now and it can easily jump up anytime.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

It doesnt make sens.

voted mintpal 2421!
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Awesome, this is going to be one of the best airdrops this year!
I just voted on Mintpal, and now we're up to 2420 votes. Keep it up!
(The vote is for "YinYangCoin", but I am assuming they will add both coins, right?)
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Coins already sent to members or not yet? Coz my wallets shows 0.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

It doesnt make sens.

Hi dev, you can give people  some  rewards  when they vote on the mintpal.
you  need  not to   give  too much coins.Because this coin is not huge.
Just a little  ,then person will  be more activity to vote on mintpal. Smiley
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg

It doesnt make sens.

Activity: 462
I have already bought into Yin/Yang and have been watching it carefully.

This coin shows a new model of dual-coins being developed.  It looks very promising.
Activity: 446
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
New yin wallet crashes. Going back to old.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Like Yin/Yang coin because dev make good work for relaunch!

Thanks
Activity: 446
good time to buy right now. i've already gobbled up a bunch of cheap yin, now for yang Grin
Activity: 62
i have been trading yinyang at poloniex and i will be happy to be part of the team to restore back their lost glory.
push! the coin should spread & let more people join.
Activity: 271
Activity: 53
Activity: 112
Good to see Yin / Yang coming back. I bought 10k of each the other day as soon as I heard Smiley Let me know if you need
any help with promo, social media, blogging, etc...

Cheers,

Cynthia
Activity: 65
Pages:
Jump to: