Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS - page 42. (Read 64143 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Anyone else having a problem generating new wallet addy's at POLO?  thanks for replying.
Activity: 46
I hoping to see the Yin Yang alternator in action bringing fresh ideas into crypto.   Best of luck team and community.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
People who request their share.

There is an apply form in the first post of this thread. Fill it and follow the requirements please.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Nice job,I have waited so long.I think this coin will be flying now.
i want one free share .Thank you Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
i can't get my wallet to sync , it says no block source available
and i copied the conf from op
Activity: 532
Could anybody give me  the newest node?
I am in China.I could not syn.
Thank you~
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Firstly I love the yin/yang symbol as I practice tai chi and my husband is Chinese so this has sentimental value to me. Also I am really active in the Community and will want to do a blog article also. I am a full time trader, promoter and also we mine together with my friend Bitcoinmafia so I am a 110% cryptomaniac. I would love to be included in the distribution as a Coin Community helper.  Smiley

Love to have members like you in the community. Please message me about the blog article. I will arrange the bounty and share on twitter.
Merit: 500
Wow, been watching this coin closely since it came out, this is great news!
Jnz
Activity: 39
Get ready, yin yang on the rise soon Roll Eyes
www.gamebet.gg
Firstly I love the yin/yang symbol as I practice tai chi and my husband is Chinese so this has sentimental value to me. Also I am really active in the Community and will want to do a blog article also. I am a full time trader, promoter and also we mine together with my friend Bitcoinmafia so I am a 110% cryptomaniac. I would love to be included in the distribution as a Coin Community helper.  Smiley

Great to see you there, there is a signature requirement for the coin its in the apply form.

If you want to direct your miners at the multipool here's the link http://yinyangpool.com/
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I was always a fan of Yin/Yang. Really happy to see trading goes on...
Activity: 448
Still long way to go.

If YIN/YANG gets accepted by any business online, then there is no way for YIN/YANG's low price.

Keep up the work.

Good luck.
Activity: 294
Hi dev.How can i get some free coins? could you tell me?

There is an apply form on the first post. Be sure to meet the requirements and you will be on the list.

In the meantime you can vote at mintpal and buy at poloniex. Yin-yang is going places!

I have bought some coins long ago Grin  on polo
because i know the Dev is working hard.And this coin is interesting.
Can i apply here?

Page 1 first post there is an apply form. Fill it Smiley

OK.Thank you ,I know it.I will go  there to apply. Wink

Thank you for your teams hard work too.~ Wink
www.gamebet.gg
Team YIN FTW MoFoSSS!!!!!

Things are getting started slowly, get the word out there.

Vote on mintpal!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
www.gamebet.gg

There is an apply form on the first post. Be sure to meet the requirements and you will be on the list.

In the meantime you can vote at mintpal and buy at poloniex. Yin-yang is going places!

I have bought some coins long ago Grin  on polo
Can i apply here?

Page 1 first post there is an apply form. Fill it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Nice. Please include me in the Yin/Yang distribution. Thanks you.  Smiley

I have bought some coins long ago Grin  on polo
Can i apply here?
www.gamebet.gg

Pages:
Jump to: