Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS - page 36. (Read 64143 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Guys dont forget to vote on mintpal.

Please take a min and send a twitt to mintpal https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange

asking them to add yin and yang this would be very helpful.

I think if  someone vote on mintpal.The dev can give him some coins as a reward.

Then  people  will vote again. Grin

This is just a suggestion. Smiley
Activity: 335
Please add me in this nice project.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 150
I held my coins the first time, and plan to hold my coins for this relaunch. I like the idea.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
Nice coin !
Signature  : Done !
Wallet Ok !
Docs.google Ok

Wait the coin !

Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Like the coin with an active dev, which is lacking in all the other recent ones.
Activity: 79
Been talking a lot about YIN and YANG over on mcxnow.  Trying to spread the news about the relaunch and get new people on to YINYANG!  We are so undervalued right now imo. I can't believe some big whale isn't eating up all the coins
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Guys dont forget to vote on mintpal.

Please take a min and send a twitt to mintpal https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange

asking them to add yin and yang this would be very helpful.
Activity: 268
Merit: 252
Downloaded new wallets, and applied for stake.
Activity: 79
Wow. Stoked about this relaunch. This thread was kind of hard to find.
Activity: 84
New wallets are updated on front page of thread, download those wallets even if you have on!
Activity: 121
haha,The yin/yang is back.
I have bought it on polo last month. I ask my friend to buy it too.
Because i know the team is hard working.I believe the coin's future  will be nice.
I have left  message in another  YIN/YANG  thread,too~ Grin 
legendary
Activity: 912
Activity: 455
Really looking forward to the relaunch of this coin.    This will be interesting.
legendary
Activity: 929
Please include me because I want to be part of the ying yang community.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
We need you guys to tweet about Yin/Yagn, vote on Mintpal and ask them to add Yin/Yang. Our success depends on the community and the people working towards it.

There will be a nice blog post up tonight and I will help promote these lovely coins as I got a soft spot for the YIN/YANG symbol. Grin

Great youll receive a bounty for that.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Has anyone received their requested distribution as of yet or are we all still waiting?

I am still doing the list of applicants, do not expect to receive your coins for at least 24 more hours, this process takes time.

I ask people to be a little bit more active in the thread, this is not just about the distribution. If i notice that the only post anyone have ever made is only to claim the free share he will be taken off the list.

We are trying to build a strong community here so please try to help the most you can while waiting for your coins.

I completely understand that these things take time and your perspective about being an active member in this thread as well as for the coin in general. I'm sorry if I came off pushy or anything it wasn't my intentions. Thankx for the 24 hour heads up and hope to see yin-ying do awesome.
Activity: 294
We need you guys to tweet about Yin/Yagn, vote on Mintpal and ask them to add Yin/Yang. Our success depends on the community and the people working towards it.

There will be a nice blog post up tonight and I will help promote these lovely coins as I got a soft spot for the YIN/YANG symbol. Grin
Activity: 98
Its good seeing yin and yang on the coinmarket cap.

I have a feeling it will be climbing the charts very soon Smiley
Activity: 252
Having wallet syncing issue as well... Any solution?

In case your wallet doesn't sync because the lack of nodes then adding the lines below to the yin/yangcon.conf file may help.

Code:
addnode=107.170.34.201
addnode=198.211.33.128
addnode=54.201.250.195
addnode=192.99.148.70
addnode=155.210.85.73
addnode=84.229.43.44

These are the nodes I'm connected to. (2 of them are mine)
Adding your extra nodes synced both wallets. Thanks

Thanks this worked for me as well!
Pages:
Jump to: