Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】🌟REMME: Blockchain powered authentication from the future🌟 - page 5. (Read 5566 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Security plays a crucial role in protecting its users data and many provider and platform failed to serve well. I like REMME's concept by making password obsolete and making every log-ins effortless and more secure, we need this kind of innovation as we use the internet daily by reducing the risk of getting hacked and breached.
That is true!
Remme really solves a huge problem and I think that this will attract many people in the near future, everybody wants to be safe!

You're right. I know a lot of people I know who've been hurt by their wallet hacks, and they've lost money.  In addition, it is necessary to ensure the preservation of not only wallets, but also a lot of different information. Think that this the project will be very necessary for ordinary people and large companies.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
Security plays a crucial role in protecting its users data and many provider and platform failed to serve well. I like REMME's concept by making password obsolete and making every log-ins effortless and more secure, we need this kind of innovation as we use the internet daily by reducing the risk of getting hacked and breached.
That is true!
Remme really solves a huge problem and I think that this will attract many people in the near future, everybody wants to be safe!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Activity: 1260
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Take part in the REMME project is a great success for me. Today protection of personal information is very relevant since a lot of people have suffered from cyber attacks. I recommend everyone to analyze this project.
I totally agree! I accidentally found out about this project and I am very happy to participate and support it. The idea and concept of the project is very promising, I am sure that it will be a great success.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
REMME team at Consensus 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUN9nb5rWrc&feature=youtu.be

With over 8,400 attendees and 200+ sponsors, this was the largest Consensus conference to date. And we’re proud to have been named a 2-block sponsor of Consensus 2018. In addition, Alex presented REMME WebAuth in the Hyperledger booth and met with some of our community members.

We can observe very nice price increases recently on the exchange. It seems that presentation on Consensus 2018 has made investors very positive and brings results. Let's keep it that way and look forward to more news!
Are you kidding?
There was a hype regarding Consensus,great expectations but nothing really happened. Vice versa the price went down.

A moment after the Consensus, the price has actually dropped, but investors often need a few days to consider investments or collect funds. How will you explain the latest increases in that case?

The last increase? this you can call an increase? everyone was waiting for a normal price increase, but in this range the market has been around for a long time, so that you can not call it an increase

For me it was a noticeable increase because the majority of altcoins and tokens fell with Bitcoin. REM, however, increased, which is a very good sign for the future Wink

I agree, when the bulk loses in value, and some asset increases, this indicates the faith in this project from investors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
When opening the Website and whitepaper of Remme is quite enarik. Remme brings security features to the world of crypto, health, car industry and important data, and this platform has blockchain-based technology.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

With over 8,400 attendees and 200+ sponsors, this was the largest Consensus conference to date. And we’re proud to have been named a 2-block sponsor of Consensus 2018. In addition, Alex presented REMME WebAuth in the Hyperledger booth and met with some of our community members.

We can observe very nice price increases recently on the exchange. It seems that presentation on Consensus 2018 has made investors very positive and brings results. Let's keep it that way and look forward to more news!
Are you kidding?
There was a hype regarding Consensus,great expectations but nothing really happened. Vice versa the price went down.

A moment after the Consensus, the price has actually dropped, but investors often need a few days to consider investments or collect funds. How will you explain the latest increases in that case?

The last increase? this you can call an increase? everyone was waiting for a normal price increase, but in this range the market has been around for a long time, so that you can not call it an increase

For me it was a noticeable increase because the majority of altcoins and tokens fell with Bitcoin. REM, however, increased, which is a very good sign for the future Wink
Activity: 119

Are you kidding?

legendary

Are you kidding?

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
REMME partners with bug bounty marketplace Hacken
https://medium.com/remme/remme-partners-with-bug-bounty-marketplace-hacken-286eab9acc6c

At REMME, we’re always looking to form new partnerships within the crypto community that can be mutually beneficial and we found one in Hacken. The white hat platform, which rewards bug bounties with tokens, recently made REMME its newest security partner. This proved to be of great benefit during our token sale, which went off without a hitch in the event. Working with a crypto startup that shares similar goals and working practises as ourselves was extremely fulfilling. As we press ahead with demonstrating our passwordless authentication protocol in action, we look forward to working further with Hacken.

Like us, Hacken are determined to stamp out security threats wherever they emerge and they’ve already helped us in that regard. During our recent ICO, Hacken helped snuff out 1,500 bots, a DDoS attack and the usual flurry of fake websites intent on phishing funds. It was thanks partially to their efforts that our token generation event went so smoothly, resulting in us hitting our hard cap of $20 million. Pen testing is one of Hacken’s specialities, and they applied their skills to the REMME website, pinpointing potential vulnerabilities and helping us shore up our defenses.

Identifying security threats and finding safer ways to access internet-connected protocols is what REMME is all about. Hacken’s expertise when it comes to identifying possible attack vectors for our own website was extremely useful, and it was a pleasure working with their team during the preparations for our token sale.
I would like to learn some additional news about this cooperation. I like both projects. Besides, both of these projects are from Ukraine where I am from, too .

It's certainly a cooperation that makes sense. Remme should try to erase as many bugs as possible before it goes live.

that sounds really like the right partner to cooperate with.
it is great to hear you managed to eliminate so many potential attackers and reached the hardcap as a result of this partnership.
well done, you set an example for other ICOs to learn from.

Are you kidding?

legendary

Activity: 119
your site does not look very informative. there is no information about the team, and the project is not very much written. the capitalization of the coin is small, I do not know whether we should wait for strong growth
Activity: 462
Take part in the REMME project is a great success for me. Today protection of personal information is very relevant since a lot of people have suffered from cyber attacks. I recommend everyone to analyze this project.
I just found your discovered your coin and it looks really amazing!
I see that you have reached hard-cap - $20mln - only a very small number of ICO reached hard carp! Good work!

Activity: 1085
Perfect project I am long holder this project can bypass $1
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Excellent read on Remme platform here for anyone interested. I came across Remme recently through this article thought it would be best to share it https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@salmanmiah/remme-platform-may-do-away-with-passwords-completely
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://medium.com/remme/remme-partners-with-bug-bounty-marketplace-hacken-286eab9acc6c

At REMME, we’re always looking to form new partnerships within the crypto community that can be mutually beneficial and we found one in Hacken. The white hat platform, which rewards bug bounties with tokens, recently made REMME its newest security partner. This proved to be of great benefit during our token sale, which went off without a hitch in the event. Working with a crypto startup that shares similar goals and working practises as ourselves was extremely fulfilling. As we press ahead with demonstrating our passwordless authentication protocol in action, we look forward to working further with Hacken.

Like us, Hacken are determined to stamp out security threats wherever they emerge and they’ve already helped us in that regard. During our recent ICO, Hacken helped snuff out 1,500 bots, a DDoS attack and the usual flurry of fake websites intent on phishing funds. It was thanks partially to their efforts that our token generation event went so smoothly, resulting in us hitting our hard cap of $20 million. Pen testing is one of Hacken’s specialities, and they applied their skills to the REMME website, pinpointing potential vulnerabilities and helping us shore up our defenses.

Identifying security threats and finding safer ways to access internet-connected protocols is what REMME is all about. Hacken’s expertise when it comes to identifying possible attack vectors for our own website was extremely useful, and it was a pleasure working with their team during the preparations for our token sale.
I would like to learn some additional news about this cooperation. I like both projects. Besides, both of these projects are from Ukraine where I am from, too .

It's certainly a cooperation that makes sense. Remme should try to erase as many bugs as possible before it goes live.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130

Activity: 539
I first heard about this project in the BLockchainHub Kyiv. Then I visited the BlochainUA conference. One of the sponsors was the startup Remme. I even managed to get a Remme t-shirt and several stickers.

I have a dream to reach such an event, until it works ... But I'm happy for the team, and I really want Ukraine to have many successful projects. I sincerely wish them success in realizing their plans!

I agree with you, I also want the project to realize its ideas and prove to the whole community that Ukraine not only does well "fat", but also is well versed in it-technologies
Pages:
Jump to: