Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][REVIVE] HumanitaryCoin [POW][CRYPTONIGHT][ASIC RESISTANT] - page 15. (Read 18214 times)

copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
a good example to follow would be to make an altcoin like electroneum
copper member
wait 8$ SumoCoin
can be at christmas

see you later
a good example to follow would be to make an altcoin like electroneum
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
wait 8$ SumoCoin
can be at christmas

see you later

Either you change or the community will never believe you again @humanitarycoin

Just trying to make it right, has many currencies lower than HumanitaryCoin (in number of supporters) and are listed in an exchange without even the wallet is working properly, this all because they are an algorithm supported by 100% of exchanges, while there are many coins with the cryptonight algorithm that died without being listed in an exchange.

Attention: the coins of the current blockchain will be replaced by the new blockchain in the new algorithm (1: 1).

When everything is ready, I will create a new ANN.

Grin Grin Grin lol  Grin Grin Grin

ETA!!!..

ETA ¿?
Estimated Time of Arrival...
To infinity and beyond....
He already puts it. When sumokoin is at $ 8

no he does not say anything ..
the limit of $8 only concerns the exchange .. not coherent now ( bye bye fork bytecoin ).
because now he proposes new ANN with New Algo "clone monero" + swapp 1: 1 (old proposal already made in October).

So a forecast of the future fork monero (would be fine)
now the price for adding coin (low & faster integration)

see you again in 2 months !!..  Grin Roll Eyes
copper member

Just trying to make it right, has many currencies lower than HumanitaryCoin (in number of supporters) and are listed in an exchange without even the wallet is working properly, this all because they are an algorithm supported by 100% of exchanges, while there are many coins with the cryptonight algorithm that died without being listed in an exchange.

Attention: the coins of the current blockchain will be replaced by the new blockchain in the new algorithm (1: 1).

ETA!!!..

ETA ¿?
To infinity and beyond....
He already puts it. When sumokoin is at $ 8
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

ETA!!!..

ETA ¿?
copper member

Grin Grin Grin lol  Grin Grin Grin

ETA!!!..

ETA ¿?

Grin Grin Grin lol  Grin Grin Grin

ETA!!!..
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Activity: 294
Merit: 17
I can not really understand the essence of all this, and I believe that this coin now does not matter. or how?
copper member

Activity: 182
Announcement

I inform everyone that the algorithm of HumanitaryCoin will be changed, this to solve the problem of listing in an exchange, taking into account that the new algorithm is 100% supported in all exchanges.

The new algorithm will be announced soon, but from now on HumanitaryCoin will be listed on YoBit (they charge only 0.1 BTC).

this is the option we have left, getting stuck to the algorithm cryptonight is a big problem to trade, however much this algorithm avoids centralization.

When will it be done?
  At the right moment, since the amount collected in the campaign is kept waiting for the appreciation of Sumokoin (expecting to reach at least $ 8.00).

copper member
My patience with the developer is over.

They are not the remodeling of the web. I'm sick of the incompetence of the coin developer.

I will not send you any more message. 6 Messages without answer.

Do not waste your time mining this coin shit is a scam.

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 392
uff, 1 btc to be listed in stock.exchange I find an abusive price to enter an exchange with such low volume, I see that you are working to list it in shoutxchange is good exchange but with less volume than stock, but do not ask for the money those people. Much encouragement and luck to the community. !!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Come on dev, plenty of people here that are waiting to help. Everyone wants the same thing, to finally see this coin listed on an exchange.
Activity: 205
Just get it listed here:

https://tradeogre.com/

Its probably free at the moment. And there are already few new cryptonight coins listed. The more exchanges you get your coin in, the better.
copper member
HumanitaryCoin catching in the morning to give me access to the site that I'm going to remodel. I have the web almost finished but I can not finish until you give me access again.
Remember Humanitarian Council is the currency of the community.
The community crowds it. Let's do HumanitarianCoin big.
The first humanitarian coin of the people's planet for the people.

Huh Huh Huh

Show that you are still in the project by replying to this message.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
you will never see exchange. this coin died again. dev took the sumo coin
Activity: 166
Merit: 29
a very awesome job, can be seen from thread view complete with all information from this project, hopefully i can help to promote this project so binding someone to become participant in this project until this project succeed
Activity: 70
 why finding it difficult to list Humanitary on crypto exchange?. There are lots of exchanges out there, just apply, pay your listing fee and get listed
Pages:
Jump to: