Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RF][ICO] – Raido Financial: The Global Fintech Ecosystem - page 10. (Read 2649 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 1
I really hope that in the future these tools will be convenient, work correctly and people will really use them.
Activity: 136
An interesting project venture, on the cryptocurrency market, convenient tools are really needed, the team in the future will really make it easier for many people to work Wink
Activity: 78
I wanted to find out which exchanges you are planning to visit in the future so that your token is in the back of the trade?
Activity: 182
❗️ 3 DAYS LEFT Before Raido Financial Pre-Sale Launch 💥

Can you believe it? Only 3 days until the launch of our Pre-Sale⚡️

The most efficient, comprehensive and secure tools for carrying out all needed crypto activities - this all is about Raido Financial and its global ecosystem. And soon it will become a reality! Of course if you will participate in our Pre-Sale starting in 3 days 😉

➡️ Learn more about Raido Financial and it's revolutionary ecosystem here: http://bit.ly/2zRj2Sl
The tokens of your project will not interfere with anyone, in the future it should be promising Cool
Activity: 182
It is very nice to see the photos of the team on the main forum page, so it does not hide anything
Activity: 112
I see this company is very actively developing, doing conferences and even being in Japan, this is commendable
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
❗️ 3 DAYS LEFT Before Raido Financial Pre-Sale Launch 💥

Can you believe it? Only 3 days until the launch of our Pre-Sale⚡️

The most efficient, comprehensive and secure tools for carrying out all needed crypto activities - this all is about Raido Financial and its global ecosystem. And soon it will become a reality! Of course if you will participate in our Pre-Sale starting in 3 days 😉

➡️ Learn more about Raido Financial and it's revolutionary ecosystem here: http://bit.ly/2zRj2Sl
Raido Financial Is Highly Rated By ICOBench
🎉 Raido Financial got high rating on ICOBench - 4,6 out of 5 ❗️
This is a very good indicator! I am sure that many investors will be interested in this project!

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 42
and it seems to me that when the whole system is combined into one single ecosystem, this should ensure maximum compatibility and maximum reliability.
You forgot to note that inside one ecosystem there is usually a maximum speed of work between the components of this system.
Activity: 126

On the one hand, a kind of constructor that combines all financial instruments is great, but when everything works separately, there is more reliability. Although I may be wrong.
and it seems to me that when the whole system is combined into one single ecosystem, this should ensure maximum compatibility and maximum reliability.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
This is a very good indicator! I am sure that many investors will be interested in this project!
Project Raido Financial looks very interesting. I think that many will be interested in the opportunity to use the product from this team!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
💸 Low ETH Rate Equals To Tremendous Opportunities!

We prapared an article for you with predictions for crypto market in Q4 2018 and how you can take advantage of it by participating in our Pre-Sale, which will start just in 3 days, by the way 😉

It is on our Medium page, we invite you to read it 👉 https://bit.ly/2zLN4pk

Thank you very much! I hope that the article will be useful and interesting. And she will draw attention to project Raido Financial!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
The Radio project in my opinion is quite attractive and interesting, its functions and purpose to combine all the universal crypto-tools for trading into one universal platform, it will be at least very convenient!
I also like the idea of project Raido Financial to create a single tool for the work of a crypto investor or a crypto trader!
Activity: 210
The Radio project in my opinion is quite attractive and interesting, its functions and purpose to combine all the universal crypto-tools for trading into one universal platform, it will be at least very convenient!
On the one hand, a kind of constructor that combines all financial instruments is great, but when everything works separately, there is more reliability. Although I may be wrong.
💸 Low ETH Rate Equals To Tremendous Opportunities!

We prapared an article for you with predictions for crypto market in Q4 2018 and how you can take advantage of it by participating in our Pre-Sale, which will start just in 3 days, by the way 😉

It is on our Medium page, we invite you to read it 👉 https://bit.ly/2zLN4pk

Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
the Raido Financial project is a finished product, I am sure that the company will be successful. when does the bounty program end?

I think, it will happen after finishing the sale of tokens - after ICO. so, it usually happens. This question can still be put in a chat telegram. and switch to the bounty campaign topic on this site.
Activity: 126
The Raido Financial project is very ambitious. There are really a lot of various technical issues that can only be understood by professionals.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Can someone explain to me the essence of the ecosystem from project Raido Financial? This is a exchange ... no, this is a trading algorithm ... no ... What is it then?
Thank!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Hi! You had announced the launch of the beta version in September. Tell me how you can get acquainted with the platform? Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: