Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RF][ICO] – Raido Financial: The Global Fintech Ecosystem - page 8. (Read 2649 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 1
I could not find the white paper for reading, can someone give me a link?
Hold on, it will be useful to read, there is a lot of information  Wink

https://raidofinance.com/documents/Whitepaper_RaidoFinancial_ENG.pdf
Activity: 182
I could not find the white paper for reading, can someone give me a link?
Activity: 91
Thank you for the time you spend to study our project! Yes, our team has a lot of experiance in finances and trading, our advisors are skilled in blockchain and ICO and we also have great team of developers that are in the background of the project!

Please, observe us achieving our goal - with such a brilliant team we are doomed to success Smiley

So stay tuned!
I hope that your professional team will be able to carry out their plans and your trading and financial ecosystem will dominate the market. I am sure that users will appreciate it.
I think that is a necessity that must be carried out, because there is a lot of competition with the same concept as Raido, so this platform must be better.

global financial technology. very high statements but honestly im will tell you there is very much missing in white paper. until you fill these gaps, investors will not go to you simply because there are better projects. you may end up with a super project, but at the moment everything looks very weak.
If you are talking about information that is in white paper, yes, a bit of it is not enough, well, I can always ask questions on social networks as an option
Activity: 82
You still have a lot of unfulfilled plans for the road map, I hope that in 2019 I will be able to trade on your platform
Activity: 119
Do you plan to open offices in different countries? so that customers can contact you with any questions
Activity: 136
Thank you for the time you spend to study our project! Yes, our team has a lot of experiance in finances and trading, our advisors are skilled in blockchain and ICO and we also have great team of developers that are in the background of the project!

Please, observe us achieving our goal - with such a brilliant team we are doomed to success Smiley

So stay tuned!
I hope that your professional team will be able to carry out their plans and your trading and financial ecosystem will dominate the market. I am sure that users will appreciate it.
I think that is a necessity that must be carried out, because there is a lot of competition with the same concept as Raido, so this platform must be better.

global financial technology. very high statements but honestly im will tell you there is very much missing in white paper. until you fill these gaps, investors will not go to you simply because there are better projects. you may end up with a super project, but at the moment everything looks very weak.
The team should listen to you and make a conclusion, provide more information for future investors.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

So stay tuned!

Activity: 78
I read all the information about the team, they have a lot of experience in work, it made me very happy, but it’s too early to draw conclusions, because the project is completely raw and needs to be observed

So stay tuned!

It is very important for the project team to have some relevant experience on trading and blockchain technology. Your project is well rounded and creates holistic approach which shows its large vision to its investors and users. Your team is genuine and MVP is looking good.
Now it is very important that the team be experienced and know what it does, then there will be a result in the future
It turns out that if I purchase a license for your platform, will I be able to trade on different crypto exchange using your program? Or can I trade only inside the platform?
This is a great chance for new traders. I think that if the terms of use are available then a huge number of users will use the capabilities of the platform!
Well, let's see how it will be, perhaps not everyone will like the platform, who knows, it may not be convenient to use

So stay tuned!
Competition will really constantly pursue this project, but in the end we will see for ourselves who will be in the lead)
Activity: 112
It is very important for the project team to have some relevant experience on trading and blockchain technology. Your project is well rounded and creates holistic approach which shows its large vision to its investors and users. Your team is genuine and MVP is looking good.
I hope that the team will not fail and release a product that will become famous and popular among crypto traders and investors crypto.
In order to know everything about the project in the future, you need to devote more time to marketing, advertising of its kind
Activity: 672

So stay tuned!
Activity: 210
I hope that the team will not fail and release a product that will become famous and popular among crypto traders and investors crypto.
Activity: 546
I read all the information about the team, they have a lot of experience in work, it made me very happy, but it’s too early to draw conclusions, because the project is completely raw and needs to be observed

So stay tuned!

Activity: 42
It turns out that if I purchase a license for your platform, will I be able to trade on different crypto exchange using your program? Or can I trade only inside the platform?
This is a great chance for new traders. I think that if the terms of use are available then a huge number of users will use the capabilities of the platform!
Activity: 126
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

So stay tuned!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Yes, you got this right! No matter if you are a professional or a beginner on crypto market, you can use our platform anyways Smiley
I will even say more. Using the platform from project Raido Financial, any newcomer to the market can approach the results of the work of the pros.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Hello! Thank you for your interest to our project! Our token will be listed in our echange, of course, and on other Top exchanges. Details will be later, stay tuned!
All this suggests that the Raido Financial project is actively developing. I hope that you will achieve your plans and goals! Good luck guys!
Activity: 255

So stay tuned!
Pages:
Jump to: