Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale - page 3. (Read 183821 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 12
can usa trade rlc anymore? seems locked out?

not enough liquidity on any other exchanges other than bittrex or binance but usa cannot trade.  wasn't USA allowed to be participants of ICO?  but not allowed to exchange now?

This is weird.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Hello, can I earn some real RLC by providing my computer as a worker now?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Tonight in Paris: Eric Rodriguez, Product Manager at iExec, will showcase iExec V3 and data renting: how trained AI models and algorithms can be monetized using Blockchain.

Participants will get hands-on and learn how iExec can benefit their AI projects.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7QikoUXoAES47J.png
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
In a few minutes, expect news on frequently requested and previously unannounced features, an international company deploying on iExec , and more!

Watch LIVE 16:00 UTC http://youtu.be/xfIThShzefQ iExec V3. Today's the day.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
There is not much time left for the big surprises era to start once with the launch of iExec V3 in couple days now. There has been lot of work in technical as well as strategically throughout the bearish market in last months. We need tokens with strong utility cases and RLC meets this criteria and that why still holding it for long long term.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
iExec team published "Project Update #8", where they promised V3 release on May 15th!
The team gave update what happened in recent weeks, what events they attended (like EthCC 2019, meetup with LYON iS Ai and The European Commission), what main milestones were achieved and what new partnerships were conducted (like Alibaba Cloud, H7, B9lab, Ubisoft, BPI) and much more, for more detailes, read the full article in the official blog.

https://medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-project-update-08-v3-will-be-released-on-may-15-4c04273d6769

Activity: 218
Merit: 11
Should just use ETH as the currency to pay for resources and RLC as a revenue sharing and manage token.
Activity: 385
Merit: 251
Activity: 385
Technology is that what world speaks about that and iexec has acquired that status. We are seeing more and more big companies coming inside their services network to get benefited of the solutions providers by iexec. It was directly impact of the progress that RLC as token gained huge in its value in matter of days. RLC token is still very cheap even after this much rise.

I am eagerly waiting for RLC to cross their old ATH price. But I guess to do that we might need some help from bitcoin
Today, the price is even lower, and the price of bitcoin is higher. Who is to blame? Grin Again the bitcoin and bear market! Cheesy
I think that this price is determined by the level of confidence in the project.

ppl are waiting to see what will happen following mt gox liquidation by the end of the next month.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
Technology is that what world speaks about that and iexec has acquired that status. We are seeing more and more big companies coming inside their services network to get benefited of the solutions providers by iexec. It was directly impact of the progress that RLC as token gained huge in its value in matter of days. RLC token is still very cheap even after this much rise.

I am eagerly waiting for RLC to cross their old ATH price. But I guess to do that we might need some help from bitcoin
Today, the price is even lower, and the price of bitcoin is higher. Who is to blame? Grin Again the bitcoin and bear market! Cheesy
I think that this price is determined by the level of confidence in the project.

Price of utility token without a burning process is doomed because of the velocity of price in the markets.
You could run the entire market of RLC with just one coin.
Their economic model is flawed at the base.
The only way to save this sinking ship is to fork, multiply the supply by at least x10 and put a burning process with a fee for every calculation made in the iexec ecosystem.
like a constant buy back action program...
So far, nothing works for them, so there is no economic model. Frankly speaking, I thought that now that v3 is almost launched, there will be a much higher price for the token. Apparently not, no interest. Now people do not understand what and how much it will cost if the application market starts to work. I don't think burning tokens is the solution. Only super power and super offers for workers will be able to raise this project. If not, no one needs this solution for free.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Price of utility token without a burning process is doomed because of the velocity of price in the markets.
You could run the entire market of RLC with just one coin.
Their economic model is flawed at the base.
The only way to save this sinking ship is to fork, multiply the supply by at least x10 and put a burning process with a fee for every calculation made in the iexec ecosystem.
like a constant shares buy back program...
legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

legendary
RLC token is still very cheap even after this much rise.
Don't you think that's strange?
Activity: 896
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
iEX.ec as platform is doing extraordinary progress in development and making partners those are already tech giants in their domains. WHat can be more good for any startup to enter in relationships and collaboration at this high level. iEX.ec is on its way to become one of those big names of today with its developers hard work and genuine approach towards solutions.
Pages:
Jump to: