Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale - page 44. (Read 183823 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I'm confident this coin will be huge in the future, but it's disappointing to see it drop so low in satoshi's Sad if only I bought in now instead of a few weeks ago!
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
I dont want to hate this project here, but look on this Smiley your choice

That's purely disinformation. Good luck with your scam coin

Can we have a similar chart where we can point out the positives from RLC and negatives from the other projects?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

That's purely disinformation. Good luck with your scam coin
Activity: 385
Merit: 251
Activity: 180
Merit: 102

Activity: 543
Merit: 281
I like Super Computers, maybe I buy some RLC with the release of SONM and when your project is in progress, what will happen with RLC, why should I buy RLC? Can RLC be better than SONM?
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
SONM is way much better and useful than Iexec and Golem, it willl be like google cloud,amazon aws,microsoft azure etc...which Iexec and Golem cant afford at all today and in the future ...in this month or Jan 2018 SONM testnet will be live Wink just my two words here Smiley im pretty sure iexec investors will be hating and crying now for my post Tongue lol .
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
This has been my most frustrating, shittiest hold actually. I literally held 30k RLC for fucking months now, totally missing out on pretty much everything. Even with a x5-x6 in marketcap and literally all other alts this has done absolutely nothing. Same marketcap, lower price in satoshi, lower rank in CMC. About +/-0 on my investment. There are pretty much no other investments that increased by nothing after 6 months.

No matter how promising, but there is seemingly just zero reason to hold this, because a hold at least has some progress after 6 months. I'm sorry but if a team doesn't grasp the importance of actually doing ANY MARKETING or PR at all after 6 months, then the future outlook is very grim as well. You can be the best coin on the market, yet nobody will care because nobody knows. Why would anybody even hold or buy this with all other things going on. Just a big waste of fucking opportunity in my opinion. The worst thing that can happen is that nobody cares, talks, makes profit or losses. You can hold another three years being 50m market cap while others are x1000.

Also my impression is that many people just want to get rid of their bags. Whenever there is a bigger green candle of about +5-10%, it immediately drops afterwards. Every cent this gains, it automatically loses within 10 minutes.

Hold the token, moon soon.

Moon?Huh  What about the other cloud computing coins that have failed in the past why would this one not fail?
look at golem/ He has already made several XX but it has even no MVP yet. Iexec has the wirking v1 and v2 is soon to come. Hold guys

Sometimes patience is your best friend. And it takes some time till people recognize the potential
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
This has been my most frustrating, shittiest hold actually. I literally held 30k RLC for fucking months now, totally missing out on pretty much everything. Even with a x5-x6 in marketcap and literally all other alts this has done absolutely nothing. Same marketcap, lower price in satoshi, lower rank in CMC. About +/-0 on my investment. There are pretty much no other investments that increased by nothing after 6 months.

No matter how promising, but there is seemingly just zero reason to hold this, because a hold at least has some progress after 6 months. I'm sorry but if a team doesn't grasp the importance of actually doing ANY MARKETING or PR at all after 6 months, then the future outlook is very grim as well. You can be the best coin on the market, yet nobody will care because nobody knows. Why would anybody even hold or buy this with all other things going on. Just a big waste of fucking opportunity in my opinion. The worst thing that can happen is that nobody cares, talks, makes profit or losses. You can hold another three years being 50m market cap while others are x1000.

Also my impression is that many people just want to get rid of their bags. Whenever there is a bigger green candle of about +5-10%, it immediately drops afterwards. Every cent this gains, it automatically loses within 10 minutes.

Moon?Huh  What about the other cloud computing coins that have failed in the past why would this one not fail?
look at golem/ He has already made several XX but it has even no MVP yet. Iexec has the wirking v1 and v2 is soon to come. Hold guys
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
Activity: 250
iExec website is now available in the following languages:

Spanish
German
Korean

Reinventando la Computación en la Nube, folks  Wink

Activity: 686
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

Moon?Huh  What about the other cloud computing coins that have failed in the past why would this one not fail?
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
The translations website are a good news.
Price pumps (and now dumps...)

The retard could attract news customers and dévelopers

Next step will be binance
I heard that the CryptoKitties game is making Eth network slow, what you guys think about that, does RLC can run this kind of app, as the code will become available soon, it may can be something interesting to see...
RLC could not solve that problem. RLC is dedicated to off chain computiong. katties case belongs to raiden mostly, raiden is going to solve such problems
Activity: 385
Activity: 224
And Singapore was a big succcccesssss! Sooon in top 50!
Be on board.
Korea will save our coins
I hope this contest attract some attention to the iExec and more team will decide to settle their dapps on the iExec platform. It will triger the huge upward move

This kind of healthy competitions will be helpful to raise awareness about this ecosystem and talented people will join this platform. RLC is growing much healthier and in future this will become giant project that is the reason I also like to HODL my token for long term.   
It is very hard to hold when all the market is skyrocketing! Look at the status, nxt, ardor , IOTA and many others...They have already been to the moon!!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I hope this contest attract some attention to the iExec and more team will decide to settle their dapps on the iExec platform. It will triger the huge upward move

This kind of healthy competitions will be helpful to raise awareness about this ecosystem and talented people will join this platform. RLC is growing much healthier and in future this will become giant project that is the reason I also like to HODL my token for long term.   
Pages:
Jump to: