Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale - page 42. (Read 183823 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The RLC/ETH pair is now tradable on the Gate.io exchange.

The platform is available in English and Chinese. gate.io/trade/RLC_ETH
Activity: 546
Merit: 502
I think the OP should be updated and add the news and progress...

Now in the OP, there are still old information about ICO. outdate totally!

News the team releases constantly. You can follow them in a blog on medium. Stable reports appear. I continue to increase the volume of rlc tokens.
Hope all that people who are accomulating RLC now will be rewarded enough. I want very much btc bullish run stop and rlc and other alts start recovering

If you will invest some in the cheap tokens like RLC you will be really happy in the near future when the project will be ready.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
It is a long time after the public sale...When can we run an alpha test?
Half a year after token sale it is long time? I dont think so. If u are developer you can already deploy any app on the top of iexec. The mining and stacking will be available with v2 in may. So in half a year or one year after the token sale it will be fully working product

Roadmap looks clear. I hope dev are working hard.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Half a year after token sale it is long time? I dont think so. If u are developer you can already deploy any app on the top of iexec. The mining and stacking will be available with v2 in may. So in half a year or one year after the token sale it will be fully working product
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Activity: 406
DAPPS Store Opening 4 Days to Open Grin
great news. Im waiting for the pump though)
Activity: 34
DAPPS Store Opening 4 Days to Open Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

News the team releases constantly. You can follow them in a blog on medium. Stable reports appear. I continue to increase the volume of rlc tokens.
Hope all that people who are accomulating RLC now will be rewarded enough. I want very much btc bullish run stop and rlc and other alts start recovering
Activity: 910
Merit: 263

SelfSell, the human capital investment startup on blockchain, pitching at the iExec office.

what is selfsell? I have never heard about that. Is it smth like new start up?? New ICO? So how iexec can benefit from such partnership?
Activity: 28
SelfSell, the human capital investment startup on blockchain, pitching at the iExec office.

http://www.noelshack.com/2017-50-4-1513249810-facebook-ads-et-linkedin-post.jpg
Activity: 15

Should be hard to update if the op waa hired to post and is no longer active. So much has happened since the ico
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

Activity: 910
Merit: 263
We had a small rally today. But Im worrying it isnot enough. Because when all the market go to the correction - rlc will fall down again, even deeper then it was

It has long been known that it is necessary to wait for a good increase in the price of the token after the release of the second version in May 2018. Until that time, I want to buy cheap RLC. Tokens should be bought as cheaply as possible.
We had a small rally today. But Im worrying it isnot enough. Because when all the market go to the correction - rlc will fall down again, even deeper then it was
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Apart from the signature campaign is there any arrangements for airdrop?

There is no such airdrop kind of thing organized by the team.If you do get to see such things or someone tells you , they are trying to scam you for money.
Activity: 87
Apart from the signature campaign is there any arrangements for airdrop?
Activity: 250
How daaps contest is going? Are there any favorites? How many participants?? Would some of the partisipants project to be added to the dapp store?

iExec Grants $150K for its DApp Challenge! Innovation, impact, feasability and background are the 4 criteria: http://www.businesscomputingworld.co.uk/news-post/iexec-grants-150k-for-its-dapp-challenge/

We already have a few interesting candidate projects. Some of them will integrate the iExec Dapp Store for sure.

How daaps contest is going? Are there any favorites? How many participants?? Would some of the partisipants project to be added to the dapp store?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Thanks to you, we are now 10,000 on Twitter!

The iExec community is growing day by day and it's a pleasure for us to be able to interact with you everyday. Stay tuned, it's just the beginning of the decentralized cloud adventure!

https://twitter.com/iEx_ec

This is one good achievement for the team.Congrats for reaching 10k users on Twitter.Now we need to see some action from the development side and have updates posted for all investors.
Pages:
Jump to: