Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale - page 68. (Read 183823 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Hey guys I now just sold my Tokens to get in the SONM.io ico. This seems to me more profitable and a lot better.

I sleep like a baby having invested in IExec. I hope you do too with SONM. Lets cash up in one year.

I also invest in IExec and it's profitable. SONM also seem to be more profitable. the new coin with base ETH token is indeed always a success and I love it Kiss

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hey guys I now just sold my Tokens to get in the SONM.io ico. This seems to me more profitable and a lot better.

I sleep like a baby having invested in IExec. I hope you do too with SONM. Lets cash up in one year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

iex would be better I think. snm investors are ripped off. dropped their share of profit. I don't trust snm. wish I had gotten ur iex token!. good luck sir. Wink long-term I'm thinking. I'll keep in my wallet.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The only reason people buy Golem is because of the fancy website

But iex.ec hands down beats Golem by miles

IEx.ec = better team, better location, better inroads

iex team is world class !! easy profits just dont trade rlc ...keep them out of exchanges  Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
I looked at the news and the correlation with the price. Increased before the June announcements and in the meanwhile kept the trend as before.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Investor
The only reason people buy Golem is because of the fancy website

But iex.ec hands down beats Golem by miles

IEx.ec = better team, better location, better inroads
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
this coin really underrated.
the team at Global Blockchain Summit 2017, June 14-15th, in Chengdu, China. maybe come some news from there.

Looking forward to good news.

RLC is a long-term project. some guys cashed out for the quick money and for the next ICO.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Not selling til we hit Golem Parity or higher. One of the most undervalued projects in crypto next to QRL and Litecoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
this coin really underrated.
the team at Global Blockchain Summit 2017, June 14-15th, in Chengdu, China. maybe come some news from there.
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
26k again, common, didnt saw so big pumps and dumps with any other coin, why its happening to RLC?(( why it always dumps so much?

You need liquid Cash? Cheesy 

I don't understand anyone who cares in the next 2-3 Months about this price.
With projects like this one u need to stay patient.

no, of course i wait, im already waiting for over a month and i will wait more, but im just wondering why price is jumping so fast from 45k to 25k, cause we already saw it couple of times:D i just never seen so fast price changing in last year mb:D not counting shitcoins ofc:D
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
26k again, common, didnt saw so big pumps and dumps with any other coin, why its happening to RLC?(( why it always dumps so much?

You need liquid Cash? Cheesy 

I don't understand anyone who cares in the next 2-3 Months about this price.
With projects like this one u need to stay patient.
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
Activity: 420
Good opportunity to buy rlc at this prices. Many ppl wait a quick profit, but better to hold rlc and bigger profit will come to bagholders.

10 usd min by the end of the year !! 
Activity: 403
Good opportunity to buy rlc at this prices. Many ppl wait a quick profit, but better to hold rlc and bigger profit will come to bagholders.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
I sold my RLC at 38K,and buy it back at 25K .feeling is good
So you sell when you saw the dump, you should sell at 47k and buy at 20k ;)
Just saying cause I didn't sell, next time maybe, its not so hard to see volume slowly increase then quick decrease.
Activity: 479
good , i still hold my rlc.. any information about pump again sir ? i hope can reach 50k per RLC
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
You shouldn't stick on the market price except if you want to trade daily. The price on the market exchange is just the price of less than 2% of RLC tokens exchanged the last 24 hrs. That means that about 98% of the tokens are not sold at this price. The real price of the token is actually determined by the quality of the project. And we have to wait to know if we bet on the right horse. Personally I am convinced the value will increase dramatically at the end of the year after the first milestone. I don't care if the price goes this week from $1.25 to $0.75 if I expect it at $5 in 6 month.

And I don't worry about possible competitors (SONM, STORJ,...). The market will be huge. iEx.ec will generate profit if they follow the road map. And the price will increase.

Some big investors are moving their money from one ICO to the next one, but that is not affecting the true value of the project. Everybody should understand that the current price means actually nothing. It is just speculation game.

The only question you should ask yourself is - do I believe this project is serious? If yes, keep your tokens and wait some months. If not sell.

Agreed. Clever investors would add more panic to this selling and then, after the weak hands leave the show, those clever investors would buy in truck loads. iEx.ec is backed by a strong team and this token will be flying high in 6 to 12 months time when the real developments are released.
Activity: 252
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Rlc gets dumped so hard. The more poeple interested to converting the rlc token to the bitcoin and buy ethereum as a reserve token. Tey to flip his money therough big ico. I will be spevulaing the next come back from rlc.
Pages:
Jump to: