Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale - page 67. (Read 183823 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Special Interview of Haiwu He, co-founder of iEx.ec

http://iex.ec/?p=1123
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
I don't know what is keeping the price down, just look at the recent run of some projects and you wonder want is kkeping the price down, but when RLC starts flying, it will fly very high

Some people are only interested in trading and making money, so they push the price down and buy when people dump, etc etc..
This will end

Don't say that i won't sell again want it will be back to 45-50k. (to buy more RLC after next dump).
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
I don't know what is keeping the price down, just look at the recent run of some projects and you wonder want is kkeping the price down, but when RLC starts flying, it will fly very high

Some people are only interested in trading and making money, so they push the price down and buy when people dump, etc etc..
This will end

Yes. I was buying Siacoin at 4 and 5 sats. Eventually people woke up. I've been buying RLC too.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19285106
Activity: 340
Merit: 250

This will end
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Check out iExec Devel Letter #3!

Feel free to subscribe our newsletter to be the first to know. We send it every 2 weeks.

Activity: 143
Investor

The team, tech, roadmap and inroads for iex.ec is absolutely solid...and significantly better than golem (which is $500mn+ and a pack of cards)

This is literally going to explode....just needs a bit more time

Only minus id say (if any) is their website which needs upgrading, and we all know how people (the dumb ones) judge a book by its cover
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
iEx.ec has been selected by NETVA (New Technology Venture Accelerator) to be a part of the 5 startups that are going to San-Francisco for the seminar 2017.

http://iex.ec/?p=1132

That is awesome news bright future is just 1 step ahead so hold this tight soon it will skyrocket to the moon. This project potentially looking very attractive so it's worth for it to keep supporting for long term.

Hey, thanks! Cool

5 startups (out of 94) selected to participate in the San Francisco NETVA program.

The selection is endorsed by French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
iEx.ec has been selected by NETVA (New Technology Venture Accelerator) to be a part of the 5 startups that are going to San-Francisco for the seminar 2017.

That is awesome news bright future is just 1 step ahead so hold this tight soon it will skyrocket to the moon. This project potentially looking very attractive so it's worth for it to keep supporting for long term.
Activity: 48

Activity: 5
it is a little bit disapoiting that such a great project doesn't make real gains likte other cryptos. i believe in it, but when do you think it makes serious gains?
iExec API now Open Source (minimalistic version)

We’re open sourcing the initial version of the iExec application interface for Ethereum Dapps developpers. These are solidity contracts that allow developers to submit off-chain task execution. We gave two examples of applications that can be built with the API : READ MORE

An antique Porsche

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
DO anyone has the link to the roadmap for this project, I need the timeline to be able to plan my trading/investment strategy.

http://iex.ec/roadmap
Activity: 658
DO anyone has the link to the roadmap for this project, I need the timeline to be able to plan my trading/investment strategy.
Activity: 518
Cannot waiting RLC listed on other exchanger like poloniex

In next batch of coins RLC will get place on Polo still no new coin added there after a long time. Progress is going wonderful and team is expanding by hiring new people to make this process more faster. I think after a release we will get succeed to take place there.

Polo get 60K user online now ,they really need hiring new people to do the job
hope RLC will be the next coins list on that
Activity: 518
this coin really underrated.
the team at Global Blockchain Summit 2017, June 14-15th, in Chengdu, China. maybe come some news from there.

so any news from their now?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

In next batch of coins RLC will get place on Polo still no new coin added there after a long time. Progress is going wonderful and team is expanding by hiring new people to make this process more faster. I think after a release we will get succeed to take place there.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
how much does this team have in funds reserve? confirmed anywhere?
Pages:
Jump to: