Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale - page 77. (Read 183823 times)

Activity: 631
Merit: 258
The seller is stll around and now someone is trying to make the market look heavy on Bittrex by putting several offers of 10,000 RLC in the market. Looks like they are trying to pressure the price down so they can buy, if you ask me.  Wink
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
interesting coin with a lot of potential, i'm watching it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

iExec publicize code on GitHub only when they think that it’s ready for being used by developers. Schedule for the v1 is 6 months after the end of the crowdsale.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
GitHub's last update was 9 months ago, and ICO ended a month or so without starting formal work?
Activity: 7
Grabbed a bunch more RLC on this dip! lets go to the moon!

Lets not forget today was supposed to be the last day for the crowdfund right?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
What is the story with wallets for RLC? I have some in my myetherwallet.  Are there other options?

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
The sellers appear to have more to go.
Has anyone been keeping track of the block explorer?
Is there some large holders selling down?  Or one large holder?
Activity: 280
Any quick money is not for the long-term project.
The roadmap is clear. The product will be out within 4 years.
So it's better to hold than dumping within 1 month.

i will hold my RLC more than 1 year and see what will happed
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Any quick money is not for the long-term project.
The roadmap is clear. The product will be out within 4 years.
So it's better to hold than dumping within 1 month.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
any news on Poloniex adopting RLC soon?
Activity: 250
My interpretation of to the situation is the following. Price is dumping because bounties are being distributed. Bounty people don't trade. They want their money fast.
The project is not yet hot it needs time to provide the first real results. Big investors waits and they rather invest in more advanced projects (GNT, STROJ,...).

But the potential of iexec is huge. Let's compare with GNT.
ICO --> GNT = $8.5k / RLC = $12.5$ (that means RLC team has 50% more cash at start).
Market cap today --> GNT = $223k / RLC = $35

I believe RLC has more potential than GNT even if it started 1 year later. The technical solution is more complete. They have one foot in China.

If we think reasonable that RLC market cap reaches in about one year $150k we can expect the price of RLC up to $1.85 (more than 4 times the actual price). And it is a low estimation I personally expect more.

The point here is to be patient, to believe in the project and to accept to take some long term risks. Too many people wants to make money fast and are doing panic selling after one week.

It is my personal analyze. It is why I continue buying RLC. Let's speak about it in one year  Smiley

I agree with what you posted. RLC seems to have the upper hand in terms of funds as well as in terms of experienced team members. I am happy that bounty DUMPERS are giving investors a chance to grab cheap RLC! I am planning to hold my share of RLC for 3 to 4 years at least as the team need that much time to achieve the things mentioned in the Road map.   

Btw, this is iExec roadmap ("M6" means 6 months after the end of the crowdsale) :

Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
My interpretation of to the situation is the following. Price is dumping because bounties are being distributed. Bounty people don't trade. They want their money fast.
The project is not yet hot it needs time to provide the first real results. Big investors waits and they rather invest in more advanced projects (GNT, STROJ,...).

ICO --> GNT = $8.5k / RLC = $12.5$ (that means RLC team has 50% more cash at start).
Market cap today --> GNT = $223k / RLC = $35

I believe RLC has more potential than GNT even if it started 1 year later. The technical solution is more complete. They have one foot in China.

If we think reasonable that RLC market cap reaches in about one year $150k we can expect the price of RLC up to $1.85 (more than 4 times the actual price). And it is a low estimation I personally expect more.

The point here is to be patient, to believe in the project and to accept to take some long term risks. Too many people wants to make money fast and are doing panic selling after one week.

It is my personal analyze. It is why I continue buying RLC. Let's speak about it in one year  Smiley

I agree with what you posted. RLC seems to have the upper hand in terms of funds as well as in terms of experienced team members. I am happy that bounty DUMPERS are giving investors a chance to grab cheap RLC! I am planning to hold my share of RLC for 3 to 4 years at least as the team need that much time to achieve the things mentioned in the Road map.   
Some guys have dump their bounty coins.Let s hold on,there would be some good news next month.

Seems Dev team working on make RLC list on china exchange , if that is ture ,RLC will to da moon!

China exchange need high quality coin like RLC . if you are telling true ,I think YUNBI is the best~

Yunbi is a good place to trade in China, and don't forget btc38.com, also the best one.

BTC38 don't like ICO coin ~
Activity: 307
Some guys have dump their bounty coins.Let s hold on,there would be some good news next month.

Seems Dev team working on make RLC list on china exchange , if that is ture ,RLC will to da moon!

China exchange need high quality coin like RLC . if you are telling true ,I think YUNBI is the best~

Yunbi is a good place to trade in China, and don't forget btc38.com, also the best one.
Activity: 18

ICO --> GNT = $8.5M / RLC = $12.5M (that means RLC team has 50% more cash at start).
Market cap today --> GNT = $223M / RLC = $35M

It is my personal analyze. It is why I continue buying RLC. Let's speak about it in one year  Smiley

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I also hear about this RLC gonna to be add into some biggest Chinese exchange. Dev teams is still doing great work and I think in next few days this will move over $3 easily because moon is on its way.

Let just hit 1$ first~ Grin

I also hear about this RLC gonna to be add into some biggest Chinese exchange. Dev teams is still doing great work and I think in next few days this will move over $3 easily because moon is on its way.

If RLC can list on YUNBI or BTC38 ,that will be great!!
Activity: 222
anyone can explain how price ico RLC?
i think now price very cheap but i dont know how much price ICO

About 16000 sat
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
anyone can explain how price ico RLC?
i think now price very cheap but i dont know how much price ICO
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Pages:
Jump to: